It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Text Not Mentioned In IG Testimony

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
In a Sept. 2, 2016, text exchange, Page writes that she was preparing the talking points because "potus wants to know everything we’re doing." Potus is an acronym for president of the United States.
www.nbcnews.com...

Two things I was disappointed in:

1-Why wasn't this text mentioned?
They should have asked Horrorwitz what his investigation did to follow up on this text, after all nobody is above the law.

2-I am surprised when an FBI Lawyer, who Horrorwitz would not mention by name, altered an email reply from the CIA that said Carter Page was working with the CIA to say Cater Page was not working with the CIA.
Do you remember what the response was from the committee, they said that changes needed to be made within the FBI procedural processes(para phrasing).
I was thinking, are you kidding me, that guy, Kleinsman or whatever his name is, needs to go to jail for a very long time.
It is not about FBI procedures, the lawyer changed the email response to mean the opposite, it would have ended the charade and no FISA warrant would have been issued(re-issued). and all they have to say is the FBI procedures need to be looked into....how do we allow this to be done without everyone standing up for Carter Page and justice, this is not a Democrat or Republican issue.

This should be something we all agree on.
edit on 12-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Good catch. Horowitz definitely needs to answer these questions.
But the IG is limited in scope. Hopefully Durham does his job thoroughly.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
good points
hopefully they will be addressed

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It was mentioned, but in newspeak.

Horowitz ,'total systemic failure'.

Reality- Make the FBI the scapegoat.

I have NO DOUBTS. Obama ordered the top of the FBI to spy on Trump, and even to FAKE IT if they had to.

Keep in mind Preistap worked there on both the CLinton snip and cleared of her of wrong doing. They clearly covered up for her since they went out of their way to get Trump.

Which also means their 'proof' of the Russia hack is suspect as well. Because Crowdstrike was a literal unknown and now is a multi billion dollar company.

Crowdstrike even got the Sony hack wrong.

I don't think there has ever been such a massive politization of a law enforcement agency in this nations history.

A LOT of heads need to roll.

In every sense of the words criminal conspiracy to get Trump, and seriously by any means necessary.

edit on 12-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This is why I am praying for a trial in the Senate. It is exactly because of things like the OP mentioned.

A trial where there will be due process rather than the current inquisition where there is zero testimony allowed to be presented in favor of the President, and he is not allowed representation and Republican witnesses are shot down and not allowed to testify and Republicans barely allowed to even speak.

I want it all exposed in an open trial.

All the dirty tricks the Democrats have played to get to the point of "impeachment" - all of them.

Who paid for the fake dossier - the Democrats
What started the 2 year $47million dollar Russian probe - the dossier
What was found? The dossier was fake and nothing illegal happened

Who bragged on camera that he withheld aid to Ukraine for quid pro quo - Joe Biden (Democrat)
Did the whistle blower have first hand information - no, it was purely office gossip
Whose public international TV appearances and interviews were ignored that said the Democrats had it all wrong? .....The person on the other end of the phone in Ukraine.
Why was the transcript totally ignored - because it did not prove their lies

Then we can make public WHY Trump asked about corruption in Ukraine
Think Biden
Think Hillary that was covered up by the Democrats

Yep. I pray for a trial in the Senate every day.
A fair and honest trial.
A trial with no gossip allowed, only first hand knowledge and documents and testimony
A trial with due process, where Trump and his employees aren't expected to participate in their own lynching

edit on 12/12/19 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I have NO DOUBTS. Obama ordered the top of the FBI to spy on Trump, and even to FAKE IT if they had to.

Despite your right wing delusions, recent investigation has shown no such thing happened. So what is the basis of your "I have NO DOUBTS" other than you are pulling it out of your butt?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Ah, the text message in the OP is the basis Obama knew.
Do you think Obama was in the dark on Crossfire Hurricane ?
Obama and his team spied on Merkel and journalists, and Trump and many others.

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: neo96

Despite your right wing delusions, recent investigation has shown no such thing happened. So what is the basis of your "I have NO DOUBTS" other than you are pulling it out of your butt?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Read these two posts in THIS Thread.

And try to say that again.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Right !

The president 'didn't' know the FBI was spying on a political campaign.

Its a guarantee it would have been in a presidential daily briefing.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Also, are we to believe that the FBI Lawyer, Kevin Clinesmith , was working alone and did not share or coordinate his actions with anyone?
That is something they did not address either.
Does anyone really think Clinesmith acted alone?

I don't, hopefully John Durham will have is email and phone records. Who else knew about Clinesmith altering that email and when did they know it?

originally posted by: watchitburn

Good catch. Horowitz definitely needs to answer these questions.
But the IG is limited in scope. Hopefully Durham does his job thoroughly.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Does anyone really think Clinesmith acted alone?

No.

They should pull his electronic communication.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Despite your right wing delusions...

Trash talking right off the bat... okay. Says much about YOU and pretty much nothing about anyone else.

...recent investigation has shown no such thing happened.

Outright lie. First, no such conclusion was posited in the report, nor even addressed.

Second, it's impossible to prove such a negative. The absolute most that could be concluded is that there is no evidence or proof of Obama's knowledge or direct instructions.

Third, we know that isn't even true, because we have not only the text messages between Page and Strozk stating that Obama wants to know "everything," and also "the White House is running" the investigation. As well, both Clapper and Brennan have stated that Obama personally gave them their marching orders.

There may or may not be written records/documents directly from Obama proving his knowledge and orders. We don't know.

So what is the basis of your "I have NO DOUBTS" other than you are pulling it out of your butt?

I just gave you mine, and I didn't have to pull anything out of my butt. All of the above is public knowledge. So are you just talking trash out of a combination of ignorance compounded by arrogance? Or do you know, and you're just talking trash because a good offense is the best defense?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Lindsey Graham, this past Sunday in an interview with Maria Bartiroma, said he does not want a long, deep dive senate trial. Lindsey said he wants a quick vote and move on. I was surprised to hear that to say the least, oh Lindsey what are you afraid of?
I found this statement to mean that Lindsey Graham and other Republicans have some exposure.

I am very concerned because amidst this impeachment debacle I took comfort in knowing a senate trial would be revealing and the resistance would be completely exposed.
Now I am not so sure.

originally posted by: The2Billies
This is why I am praying for a trial in the Senate. It is exactly because of things like the OP mentioned.

A trial where there will be due process rather than the current inquisition where there is zero testimony allowed to be presented in favor of the President, and he is not allowed representation and Republican witnesses are shot down and not allowed to testify and Republicans barely allowed to even speak.

I want it all exposed in an open trial.

All the dirty tricks the Democrats have played to get to the point of "impeachment" - all of them.

Who paid for the fake dossier - the Democrats
What started the 2 year $47million dollar Russian probe - the dossier
What was found? The dossier was fake and nothing illegal happened

Who bragged on camera that he withheld aid to Ukraine for quid pro quo - Joe Biden (Democrat)
Did the whistle blower have first hand information - no, it was purely office gossip
Whose public international TV appearances and interviews were ignored that said the Democrats had it all wrong? .....The person on the other end of the phone in Ukraine.
Why was the transcript totally ignored - because it did not prove their lies

Then we can make public WHY Trump asked about corruption in Ukraine
Think Biden
Think Hillary that was covered up by the Democrats

Yep. I pray for a trial in the Senate every day.
A fair and honest trial.
A trial with no gossip allowed, only first hand knowledge and documents and testimony
A trial with due process, where Trump and his employees aren't expected to participate in their own lynching

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

2-I am surprised when an FBI Lawyer, who Horrorwitz would not mention by name, altered an email reply from the CIA that said Carter Page was working with the CIA to say Cater Page was not working with the CIA.

wasn't Brennan the Director of the CIA at that time?
why didn't he mention it?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

If he was involved in this corruption, and stood to be exposed, that would explain his inaction and self-censorship on that aspect.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Doesn't matter to me all all.

I want it ALL exposed and everyone, including Hillary, Biden, the DNC/Hillary campaign person who actually contracted for the fake dossier. The FBI and any CIA agents involved.

EVERYONE, the whole dirty lot of elitist professional politicians.

Schiffs role in writing the office gossip that was called whistleblower information. Schiff denying due process so he could have an inquisition (it was not an inquiry at all because not one shred of evidence that might exonerate Trump was allowed to be heard or presented)

EVERYONE tried and convicted for treason. And if you don't think I mean everyone, I do.

But it won't happen, because the elitist professional politicians and their cronies in the FBI and CIA won't allow the dirty nasty deep state to be exposed. That would stop their gravy train, where 99% of people enter Congress middle class and end up multi-millionaires within a term or two on an upper middle class salary while maintaining two households.

Trump went in to drain the swamp, it may be that Republicans are in the swamp, I'm positive some very important ones are.

Even the Republican swamp dwellers and the FBI and CIA will see Trump hang before any elitist multi-millionaire Congressperson or Senator is exposed for the rampant and ugly corruption.

This can't/won't happen because the fox is not guarding the hen house, the fox is eating the hens while convincing them that they are guarding them. If you don't get it (fox=ALL elitist professional politicians Dem and Rep) (hens=the masses=you and me)

Just look at the proposals to get 60-70% of all we own while promising to give back free healthcare and college. That is what European middle class is doing, had to do, after running out of money from the rich. (income tax/(plus)+ VAT federal sales tax of 25%/+ Federal property tax on top of local/ + TV tax on each TV in the home/ + federal gas tax avg $3 gallon/ + more in different European countries -- add them all up and Europeans are paying 60-70% of all they own to get what the elitist professional politicians are promising to enact in the US. To "save you what" less than 25% of your income, pffffttttt.

Talk about swindlers and crooks.

Spending $47million on a fake Muller investigation that took money from the mouths of children, seniors, and healthcare: think what that could have done for those groups instead of spending it on something they knew was based on a faked dossier (because THEY paid for it) from the beginning and giving the $47million to crony lawyers to enrich their friends.

If this whole impeachment fiasco has done anything, it has exposed the elitist professional politicians as far more corrupt, far more devious, far more downright greedy and evil than I ever thought possible.

I am ashamed of the entire lot. I want to see them ALL in jail, but it won't happen, the elitist professional politicians will circle wagons and hang a scapegoat out to dry and destroy the scapegoat - or sweep it all under the rug with "it really wasn't so bad, no not bad at all".

Until we do a broad sweep of the Congress and Senate and enact 2 term limits on all federal politicians the swamp will continue to fester and stink and kill the spirit and will of the American people with the stench - and will eventually - if the Democrats get their way in collusion with crooked Republicans - take away 70% of all you and I own to enrich themselves.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Lindsey Graham, this past Sunday in an interview with Maria Bartiroma, said he does not want a long, deep dive senate trial. Lindsey said he wants a quick vote and move on. I was surprised to hear that to say the least, oh Lindsey what are you afraid of?
I found this statement to mean that Lindsey Graham and other Republicans have some exposure.

Good thing he isn't running the trial... I'm just wondering what kind of exposure Roberts has?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I wanted a senate trial...too bad.
Too many swamp creatures to just drain the swamp I guess we'll have to get them in groups.
First up the IC crew.
McCain left, Jeff Flake ran away. There are more rino's to be exposed I'm sure, I'll bet Lindsey has a lot to hide.

Term limits are badly needed, your points were great, I agree strongly.
John Durham is in the batters box.

originally posted by: The2Billies

Doesn't matter to me all all.

I want it ALL exposed and everyone, including Hillary, Biden, the DNC/Hillary campaign person who actually contracted for the fake dossier. The FBI and any CIA agents involved.

EVERYONE, the whole dirty lot of elitist professional politicians.

Schiffs role in writing the office gossip that was called whistleblower information. Schiff denying due process so he could have an inquisition (it was not an inquiry at all because not one shred of evidence that might exonerate Trump was allowed to be heard or presented)

EVERYONE tried and convicted for treason. And if you don't think I mean everyone, I do.

But it won't happen, because the elitist professional politicians and their cronies in the FBI and CIA won't allow the dirty nasty deep state to be exposed. That would stop their gravy train, where 99% of people enter Congress middle class and end up multi-millionaires within a term or two on an upper middle class salary while maintaining two households.

Trump went in to drain the swamp, it may be that Republicans are in the swamp, I'm positive some very important ones are.

Even the Republican swamp dwellers and the FBI and CIA will see Trump hang before any elitist multi-millionaire Congressperson or Senator is exposed for the rampant and ugly corruption.

This can't/won't happen because the fox is not guarding the hen house, the fox is eating the hens while convincing them that they are guarding them. If you don't get it (fox=ALL elitist professional politicians Dem and Rep) (hens=the masses=you and me)

Just look at the proposals to get 60-70% of all we own while promising to give back free healthcare and college. That is what European middle class is doing, had to do, after running out of money from the rich. (income tax/(plus)+ VAT federal sales tax of 25%/+ Federal property tax on top of local/ + TV tax on each TV in the home/ + federal gas tax avg $3 gallon/ + more in different European countries -- add them all up and Europeans are paying 60-70% of all they own to get what the elitist professional politicians are promising to enact in the US. To "save you what" less than 25% of your income, pffffttttt.

Talk about swindlers and crooks.

Spending $47million on a fake Muller investigation that took money from the mouths of children, seniors, and healthcare: think what that could have done for those groups instead of spending it on something they knew was based on a faked dossier (because THEY paid for it) from the beginning and giving the $47million to crony lawyers to enrich their friends.

If this whole impeachment fiasco has done anything, it has exposed the elitist professional politicians as far more corrupt, far more devious, far more downright greedy and evil than I ever thought possible.

I am ashamed of the entire lot. I want to see them ALL in jail, but it won't happen, the elitist professional politicians will circle wagons and hang a scapegoat out to dry and destroy the scapegoat - or sweep it all under the rug with "it really wasn't so bad, no not bad at all".

Until we do a broad sweep of the Congress and Senate and enact 2 term limits on all federal politicians the swamp will continue to fester and stink and kill the spirit and will of the American people with the stench - and will eventually - if the Democrats get their way in collusion with crooked Republicans - take away 70% of all you and I own to enrich themselves.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

How do we do a campaign to get states to do a constitutional convention to enact federal term limits of 2 terms each.

This is the ONLY real way to drain the swamp and I mean 100% of the swamp that is Congress and the Senate in the USA.

Congress and the Senate will NOT do it, they make way too much graft money in their jobs to give up the gravy train.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

I'd be curious if Brennan has Perjured himself in regards to Page. Is there Anyway to view his transcripts in front of Congressional Committees?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join