It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lot's of deaths......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
A Bus Crash in Hong Kong killing 21 and a bomb explosion in Russia, both of them were just reported on the news. It seems there's been an incredible amount of deaths, be it on purpose or by accident, these past few weeks.
It feels like there's some kind of mania spreading.......

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
That, or the media's extraordinary level of focus on this subject matter, to instil fear of violent death in your heart.

My untested opinion on this is that, apart from tragic earthquakes earlier this year, there is no more tendency towards sudden accidental death in the world in the last two months than previously. Just more awareness.

But you don't get so much coverage of the 9/11 enquiry hearings, or the CIA spilling the beans on how long ago it knew the Iraqi-Niger uranium dealings accusation was false, and other interesting stuff that casts aspersions on the incumbent Bush administration.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
That, or the media's extraordinary level of focus on this subject matter, to instil fear of violent death in your heart.

My untested opinion on this is that, apart from tragic earthquakes earlier this year, there is no more tendency towards sudden accidental death in the world in the last two months than previously. Just more awareness.

But you don't get so much coverage of the 9/11 enquiry hearings, or the CIA spilling the beans on how long ago it knew the Iraqi-Niger uranium dealings accusation was false, and other interesting stuff that casts aspersions on the incumbent Bush administration.

Well, your theory is plausible, but I must say that BBC news 24 does report quite a lot of critcism for bush and blair, and does report often on accusations and responses.....it's pretty nifty

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
they say people die every second or something. That really gets you thinking, i mean every second a life is lost it just feels weird knowing 60 people dies while I wrote this, but a person is also born every second too or something, wouldnt that make the population the same number all the time

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Hmm, well I don't know the exact statistics, but I know for sure that the birth rate is higher than the death rate, overall, although this is probably the reverse in some countrys......

new topics

top topics

join