It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Are The Globalists And What Do They Want?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMasterOne

They want the creation of an Israeli state, it's pretty clear.

OH! Do tell us more....

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMasterOne
a reply to: machineintelligence

WHAT?.

Globalists want to Abolish all government control, all borders, all state tax's except one for a one world government and all laws except law's that suit there agenda.

They believe they are the good guys but are willing to do some pretty heinous things to achieve there ultimate goal and it is a goal that is literally a pipe dream which would never benefit the people of the world except as part of there agenda is global population control.

They have NOTHING to do with the state of Israel.

In fact Israel would be a hurdle to there goal's and they would want to abolish it.

Some globalists believe order can arise out of anarchy, some believe by creating super states like the EU, US, Russian Federation and China (the communist experiment was an earlier attempt at moving toward a one world government but based on the Anarchist's overthrowing of established order) as well as an African Union that they can move ever closer toward a council of one world government but those are the minority because when it comes down to it the main force behind global homogenization agenda is corporation's and there profit and monopolistic ambitions.

I do agree though that some elite are Lucifer worshipers and/or part of certain wall known brotherhood's and cult's, to wash there stain they even argue wrongly that Christ and Lucifer are one and the same when in fact they are most definitely NOT the same person (from a religious perspective this show's that they are of THIS WORLD and that explain's there greed, power lust and corruption).

I really do not see how Israel comes into the topic except for genuine Anti Semitic attitudes that want to blame them for everything bad under the sun just as Hitler did when he used them as a scapegoat.

edit on 12-12-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Are there some people who just feel bad policies have been put into place that negatively impact their nation? Sure. Does that mean they're racist? No.

It behooves anyone who discusses politics to understand the origins of the words they use. It’s been used as a dog whistle for a long, long time.

Whether they want to believe it or not, the people who use that word to mean something else are furthering the cause of the people who have traditionally used that word.

It’d be better if everyone came up with a different word if they mean something else.

Hmm...I do understand what you're saying, but I don't agree. It shouldn't be precluded by another usage any more than Greta Thunberg shoukd be exempted for being called out for her BS because she's "a kid." Smokescreen shields don't help anything.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

WHAT?.

Globalists want to Abolish all government control, all borders, all state tax's except one for a one world government and all laws except law's that suit there agenda.

They believe they are the good guys but are willing to do some pretty heinous things to achieve there ultimate goal and it is a goal that is literally a pipe dream which would never benefit the people of the world except as part of there agenda is global population control.

In fact Israel would be a hurdle to there goal's and they would want to abolish it.

Some globalists believe order can arise out of anarchy, some believe by creating super states like the EU, US, Russian Federation and China (the communist experiment was an earlier attempt at moving toward a one world government but based on the Anarchist's overthrowing of established order) as well as an African Union that they can move ever closer toward a council of one world government but those are the minority because when it comes down to it the main force behind global homogenization agenda is corporation's and there profit and monopolistic ambitions.

I do agree though that some elite are Lucifer worshipers and/or part of certain wall known brotherhood's and cult's, to wash there stain they even argue wrongly that Christ and Lucifer are one and the same when in fact they are most definitely NOT the same person (from a religious perspective this show's that they are of THIS WORLD and that explain's there greed, power lust and corruption).

I really do not see how Israel comes into the topic except for genuine Anti Semitic attitudes that want to blame them for everything bad under the sun just as Hitler did when he used them as a scapegoat.

Nowhere on the internet and even in these days of “Free speech” are we allowed to use any word that may be derogatory to a certain Hebrew religion...

The above is totally or practically banned practically everywhere.

However... Try to discuss negative aspects of other religions on internet then all is ok... Especially non Jewish faiths such as Islam.

Just to set the record straight : I was babtised Church of England at 6 months old...

Raped as a boy at the age of 7 by a Jewish scout leader and told to shut my mouth otherwise I and my families souls word burn in hell...

All you religious fanatics have a mental illness... IMO ONLY.

GO TAKE A DEEP HARD LOOK IN A MIRROR FOR A MINIMUM OF FOUR DAYS AND ASK YOURSELF THE FOLLOWING QUESTION..) :

Who am I.... What have I REALLY DONE as a living and breathing piece of meat with a so called “soul” that à so called “God” was hammered slowly or with force... when I was young.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

WHAT?.

Nowhere on the internet and even in these days of “Free speech” are we allowed to use any word that may be derogatory to a certain Hebrew religion...

The above is totally or practically banned practically everywhere.

However... Try to discuss negative aspects of other religions on internet then all is ok... Especially non Jewish faiths such as Islam.

Just to set the record straight : I was babtised Church of England at 6 months old...

Raped as a boy at the age of 7 by a Jewish scout leader and told to shut my mouth otherwise I and my families souls word burn in hell...

All you religious fanatics have a mental illness... IMO ONLY.

GO TAKE A DEEP HARD LOOK IN A MIRROR FOR A MINIMUM OF FOUR DAYS AND ASK YOURSELF THE FOLLOWING QUESTION..) :

Who am I.... What have I REALLY DONE as a living and breathing piece of meat with a so called “soul” that à so called “God” was hammered slowly or with force... when I was young.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Why?

Why use it when it’s so easy not to? Why empower these alt-right dirtbags who get a kick out of seeing people unknowingly further their cause? To me, when you don’t care about it and help them further their cause that’s when they win.

It’s so easy not to feed into what they want. So easy that in fact, it really makes me question anyone who chooses to use that term knowing it’s connotations.

The more we give them the attention, the more it empowers them.

For me, and the past two years, it's just become too tiring to keep up with everything that is "alt-right"... So I say screw it. I don't pay attention to the alt-right, and if you notice not many people are now. They're as relevant as ANTIFA... Little larping twats who ever got enough attention as children, don't have the self responsibility to do well in life, so they lash out their perceived grievances on the world.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

I do disagree with this. Luciferian philosophy is common amongst the global elite. The Lucis trust (previously the Lucifer Publishing Company) does a lot of publishing for the UN. Lots of strange symbolism when looking into it.

Psychopathic tendencies to have a tendency to rise to the top. Ponerology is the study of evil. How organizations like UNICEF and the Red Cross have been influenced by the human trafficking trade has been a real problem, not nonsense.

I am not saying everyone in this game is evil. Not all involved with Lucifer ideas are satanic pedophiles. But to pretend it does not exist is naive.

The reason it is nonsense is because the point that it exists is not the same as the point that it is common among the global elite.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: monkeyluv

100-percent this.

The "liberty movement" is comprised of dyed-in-the-wool fourth and fifth placers who want to rebalance the table mid-game. Bless their hearts.

I'm a universalist; I'm for Dyson swarms and the creative utilization of our star. I'm for colonization of the inner and outer solar system and beyond.

We literally can't get there from here because we spend 99-percent of our energy playing monkey politics with economic fundamentalists. The question is: can we evolve our civilization fast enough to survive our history.

FWIW, that also requires globalization.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Hang on I am a Christian so I have a very severe disagreement with the Jewish Faith on that point, Christ IS the messiah but I also know that on his second coming they will recognize him even if they did not or simply rejected him the first time (the Sanhedrin) as HE had always known they would.

Today there are Jewish people whom persecute Christian's in Israel, some would call it tit for tat but I do not see it that way as most true Christian's do not persecute them and there are a growing number of Messianic Jew's whom have accepted Christ.

But broadly speaking from a Christian perspective the Jews did not recognize there Lord and denied him, all part of the plan, they will recognize him when it is also time as that is also part of the plan, the Muslim's meanwhile outright deny that Christ was the messiah and Muhammad even tried to pass himself off as the Messiah to some Jewish elders who rejected him then he had there tribe murdered all except for there virgin woman and girl's whom were taken as sex slaves for his men, he also denied that Christ was crucified but accepted him partially as an inferior to himself prophet and denied the resurrection etc all over half a millennium after the events in Judea, later he married a six year old child and it was not the first account of child abuse at the pagan beginning's of the Islamic cult, not only the virgin female children of those Jews but also Um Kirfa's daughter and many other account's, the Hindu's worship the work of there hand's and call them sacred and holy, they are not the same as icon's which we accept are just symbolic (well most of us) but for them are actual incarnations of there god's in some cases, I can't think of anything bad to say about the Buddhists except they are not Christian's.

But broadly speaking religions are mostly exclusive and all claim to be the truth, I know my religion is the truth but so does a believer in something else that believes what he or she believes.

In the West our society and culture is founded (however obscenely twisted the interpretation has often been) around Christian values which we have seldom lived up too so do not be surprised if even today when people are growing ever more lost trying to fill the spiritual void in there lives with pagan crap and new age lies that there morals are often based on those of the society in which they have been raised, even atheists.

And have a look at this.

Do you think Atheists and anti christian's are going to win, don't be daft all they are going to do is replace a good religion that teaches forgiveness with a bad cult that teaches killing those that don't believe, people will not gravitate to Atheism they will eventually gravitate to false prophets needing to fill the spiritual void in there lives that the atheist secularists wish to impose upon them.

And if you still think that Christianity is a 3rd or 4th century invention like some on this site do and even lie to claim or try to discredit evidence when fragments of second century gospel's have been found and here is a FIRST CENTURY church in Jerusalem itself, shamefully abused by people, Jewish people that throw litter into the site but other Jewish - Messianic Jews know this is a very important site for all of there people and all Christians.

Notice the earliest symbol of Christianity is not the crucifix which early FOLLOWERS OF THE WAY "I am THE WAY and the life and the resurrection" found offensive because our lord had been crucified, or the simplified Fish it was in fact the Seven candle stick Menorah with a triangular base and a fish with a triangular tail the two triangles forming the Star of David, Christian Jews of the first century whom were so persecuted even then that they had to have an escape hatch in the church.

edit on 13-12-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Ronald Bernard High Finance Shocking Revelations (Dutch with Subtitles)

This 40 minute interview with Ronald Bernard presents a disturbing picture of the global financial industry. He describes his role as a straw man to help facilitate transactions outside of regulatory requirements. He found his work with Iraq - US petrodoallrs to be fun and challenging and undertook many other tasks.

He found about 8000 - 8500 main players in the global markets. A strong luciferian culture exists amongst the top that use blackmail for control and to degrade the conscious, which is considered a weakness in this trade. He done quite well keeping his feelings in the freezer, but it all started to fall apart once he was asked to sacrifice a child.

Ronald Bernard, Dutch Banker Who Exposed Illuminati, Found Dead in suspicious circumstance.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Global Master Plan Leaked: Four Paths To a Gruesome Future Revealed By UN!

This 11 min piece by Lisa Haven looks at a variety of options currently going around the UN in how it is going to proceed in this geopolitical environment.

With the clock on the START treaty ticking down it is good if the worlds military can talk their issues out before blowing the whole world up. If they have to have their games, try and keep it contained and avoid any unnecessary damage. These false flags and unrestrained deception leaves a big WTF are we fight for?

Putin Warns "Unrestrained Arms Race" Coming - Ready "At Any Moment" To Extend New START
edit on 21-12-2019 by kwakakev because: grammer

top topics

<< 1   >>

join