It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton Comments on Trump Impeachment

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: EndofSaturn

He hasnt done a days work since he entered that office.

What did you do on thanksgiving? Because he worked his ass off on that day.
And he does it for free.
You’re welcome

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
# Bill Clinton.

Who in the hell can work with those that tried to frame you,spy on you,violate almost every civil liberty one has all in the pursuit of getting power back?

Bill shouldn't be even talking about this is because HE got caught lying. ( A REAL CRIME).
edit on 12-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Yeah the Lewinsky affair was so good and far reaching I don't even remember what it was distracting us from anymore.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Still on the envy over the Clintons?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndofSaturn
Every day is an opportunity to make something good happen.”

Should that not read.. "everyday is an opportunity to screw a new staff member"?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Yeah the Lewinsky affair was so good and far reaching I don't even remember what it was distracting us from anymore.

Though Lewinsky was one of dozens that expanded across his whole political career even long before the White House, and even though he was screwing anything that didn't move actually in the White House, I still didn't see this as a reason for impeachment. If they actually push what was most likely a real rape case against him then yes I would go with that, but they didn't. They got him for lying about screwing and that is really just a political hack job at its best.

Trump's impeachment is even worst as a hack job as they been trying to impeach him before day one in office and are actually going to do it based on a few words and hearsay that really had zero affect on anything to include the President of Ukraine saying there was nothing too.

At least the Republicans had old Bill's sperm on a blue dress before they went into action....

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I'm more inclined to think the whole affair was a distraction, wasn't it round about the time of the WMD and the Iraqi war or something, I mean he got a BJ big deal and when you consider his misses is someone who looks like she is blind sprinter then it's justified. Joking of course but to me the Clinton's devised that FakeNews to hide something else, it's what they do

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

At least the Republicans had old Bill's sperm on a blue dress before they went into action....

Was it by any chance this blue dress?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I don't see how that has anything to do with my OP but thanks for unbridled thread drift...

originally posted by: sunkuong
Have you seen a movie lately ? This fits a wide profile.

If Don got blown in the oval office, would you care enough?

No, not really. Movies stopped being entertaining around 2012. Why, would this hold water by todays standards?

As for Don getting blown; no probably not a whole lot considering he's actually making a positive difference and reversing over 30 years of draconian legislature.

a reply to: Sillyolme

Local Clinton crony I assume?

a reply to: FearTheSlit

HA! Oh that's too good!

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FearTheSlit

Was it by any chance this blue dress?

The funny part is that would pass for Hillary as she looks today

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I need help.

would you help me under oath ?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Thanks for the mention.

What dracoinian legislature has been overturned exactly? The MSM hasn't informed me of that.

you should watch a movie from post 2012. So many worth watching. Even on Netflix. I hear Obummer has a show.

Can't wait for the Trump movie. You could call it Billions Lost. Might make a good series.

If Trump got blown in the WH, do you think he'd lie about it ? Didn't think so.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

What dracoinian legislature has been overturned exactly? The MSM hasn't informed me of that.

*draconian

Nor would they...

But I don't know... how about literally the first thing he did in office; signing EO 13765: Minimizing the Economic Burden of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Pending Repeal

EO 13773:
Enforcing Federal Law With Respect to Transnational Criminal Organizations and Preventing International Trafficking

EO 13778: Restoring the Rule of Law, Federalism, and Economic Growth by Reviewing the ``Waters of the United States'' Rule

I could go on and on, though I trust you can read for yourself:

Executive Orders Under Trump

you should watch a movie from post 2012. So many worth watching. Even on Netflix. I hear Obummer has a show.

I cancelled my Netflix subscription once everything they started releasing was about satanism, canabalism, child sacrifice, suicide, gender/sexuality politics and standup comics joking about pedophilia.

I'm not surprised that someone who tries to downplay Clinton's critics would find such things "worth watching".

Can't wait for the Trump movie. You could call it Billions Lost. Might make a good series.

If you're into fictional/inaccurate political biopics.

If Trump got blown in the WH, do you think he'd lie about it ? Didn't think so.

Well you can't seem to take your mind off it; you tell me. Could add it to your Netflix special for all your neoliberal buddies to drool over.

In Slick Willy's words it would be "the biggest fairytale I've ever seen".
edit on 13-12-2019 by EndofSaturn because: Nor would they

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

I need help.

would you help me under oath ?

Sure thing pal, start here:
Perjury

Perjury is the intentional act of swearing a false oath or falsifying an affirmation to tell the truth, whether spoken or in writing, concerning matters material to an official proceeding.

Billy did this. He raised his right hand, swore before God that he would tell the truth, then lied. Some mouth breathers think he got in trouble for getting his pecker smooched, but that isn't the case at all. He lied about it under oath.

I suggest you read that, ponder it for a bit, and if you still have confusion, you be sure to let me know what parts of that you fail to grasp. Good luck and have a super day!

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
I have not enough energy left to be embarrassed/outraged about the latest political fuss, so here it is uncommented:

- Donald Trump Jr. hunted a sacred, strongly protected sheep in Mongolia, hunting licenses are given under corruption-suspision arrousing circumstances

- Nord Stream II companies are to be sanctioned, keep your greedy LPG-selling hands off our backyard!
Is Mongolia in your backyard ? I didn’t know Mongolia was considered the backyard of Europe. Guess I thought it was ASIA.
Anyway, leave it to a European Progressive to being up sacred Mongolian sheep 🐑 bring off course that endangered species are all sacred in the Climate Change agenda. Now if it was an unborn baby... different story right?

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

a reply to: CynConcepts

It was distracting us from the real reason he should have been impeached... giving our technology away to communist China... but what the hey we’ve given up the farm in broad daylight since then ... until Trump ... and now these sniveling traitors are trying to get him out one way or another.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Well that's a hanging offense never mind impeachment.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

What do you think Trump is doing with his allies? He would not allow them to testify in front of the House. He gave orders for them to ignore subpoenas, refused to hand over documents to the case,ect...

The obstruction is so damn obvious, but the Republicans in office and Trump's fan base ignore it.

They were screaming it is a kangaroo court, which is ironic because that is exactly what Mitch McConnell is setting up for the Senate trial.

It baffles me that the Republicans refuse to acknowledge any wrong doing by Trump, as well as about 35%(Trump's supporters) of the US population.

Obviously the Democrats are not helping themselves. Besides all the wasted effort on the impeachment, they are giving the US voters a bunch of kooks to pick to run against Trump in 2020. Biden is still the frontrunner which is unbelievable and if he wins the primary, I think Trump will easily win. Bernie is getting the same treatment by the mainstream media and the democratic party that Ron Paul got in 2012.

Both parties have made it clear they do not have America's best interest in mind. We get stuck with this impeachment charade that will end when it goes to the Senate because there is no way 2/3rds will vote against Trump.

I feel like the US has regressed at least 50 years. Issues thats matter are still not being addressed like affordable healthcare, a balanced budget, prohibitively expensive higher education, fair tax reform, the lobby machine, ect..

Perhaps we will finally get a 3rd party candidate that actually has a chance and will work for the best interests of the citizens, not the corporate overlords and perhaps get the ball rolling before it's too late.

One thing is clear, both parties have sold out and do not represent the American people. The impeachment circus has been a distraction and dividing wedge for the people of this country.
edit on 14-12-2019 by jrod because: G

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

1. Give me a short, straight answer as to what Trump is guilty of, with references that do not include CNN, ABC and all the other alphabet agencies. No one is denying Trump's wrongdoing. We just want to know what exactly you people are screeching about.

2. So Trump hasn't addessed the healthcare system? How about literally the first thing he did in office...:

EO13765 - Minimizing the Economic Burden of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Pending Repeal

You'll find that along with many other amendments Trump has made to your broken system:

Trump's Executive Orders

It's hard to imagine he's been able to accomplish anything what with the Democratic Party opposing him at every possible opportunity and turning 70% of the country against him based purely on hearsay
edit on 14-12-2019 by EndofSaturn because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2019 by EndofSaturn because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join