It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Trump' Holds all the Cards on Jeffrey Epstein

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

Terms And Conditions Of Use

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
The only reason I included booking for a trial (that wouldn't make it to court) is I figure they might try to give the appearance of pursuing it after his death.... Though I'm skeptical of that too.

No indictments of any consequence, that's my prediction.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
The only reason I included booking for a trial (that wouldn't make it to court) is I figure they might try to give the appearance of pursuing it after his death.... Though I'm skeptical of that too.

No indictments of any consequence, that's my prediction.

Unfortunately, you're probably right.

Part of the reason is even though this is one of the biggest stories implicating more crime than the Panama papers.... The silence is deafening. Every outlet ran just enough to cover their asses. But with as biased as most media outlets are, this story serves no purpose to them as they know it damages both sides, not just one.... Just like the Panama papers.

Any time huge stories that unequivocally show corruption across the spectrum pop up, they get buried by BS petty speculator pieces that only aim at one side.
edit on 11-12-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I like your new Avatar

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Epstein is dead.

Is he.....

The elites are safe.
Mark my words, none of the usa leaders will ever get in any trouble over epstein.
This isn't what I want to be true. But it is.

Epstein's tentacles reached much further than the USA, His personal

*Bank manager/Financier has committed suicide and now the woman who

said she had been trafficed to royalty by him has tweeted *she is not sucidial

and IF anything happens to her*.....

Hmmmnn......Shades of Princess Diana? "that trail went cold" the driver or

the white Fiat was never found.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Or maybe Trump had Epstein killed, cuz you know they liked to party, right?

Maybe he had dirt on the cheeto in chief.

Trump, meanwhile, reportedly attended Epstein-hosted events in New York and Florida, as Epstein patronized the Mar-a-Lago Club. In 2002, Trump even gave a remarkable on-the-record comment about Epstein to a New York magazine journalist, calling him “terrific” and adding that he “likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

www.vox.com...
edit on 12-12-2019 by ErEhWoN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I say that Epstein was placed in MCC as bait, to lure out a murderous conspiracy while MI/FBI mops up fresh evidence against his former associates. There's a bit of poetic justice there, using his connections against him...and vice-versa.

Like in chess, sacrificing a pawn to lure out the opposing Queen, to her demise.
edit on 12-12-2019 by FlyingFox because: DOITQ!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Poppycock !

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

I took that statement as him singling Epstein out for liking his girls a little too young. Not that they both share a love for underage women.

Look at the first 30 seconds of this video. This is a party put on by Trump at Mara Lago. The same one he invited Epstein to. I don’t see any teenagers dancing around. They all look like women in their 20’s. Which was well within Trumps range in 1992.

On another note, Epstein doesn’t look too pleased, while Trump is having a blast! Epstein wasn’t happy because all the girls were twice the age of what he’s attracted to.

Also, look at how everyone is dressed in that clip. Everyone is all dressed up. With the exception of Epstein. He’s a duck out of water, as the saying goes. It shows his pompous arrogance.

Where would Epstein get that arrogance from, you may ask? Think High level Connections (CIA / Mossad), like the ones he got from his secret deal in Florida back in 2007. On that note, what heads have rolled after giving him his ‘sweetheart deal’ back then??? Absolutely NONE
edit on 12-12-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
If in fact Trump holds all the cards on Epstein, then it also stands to reason that perhaps Epstein holds all the cards on Trump which makes for a neutral state of action from either party involved. In such a state where each party holds the cards on the other, no one will activley pursue each others criminalites because to do so would create more personal problems that it would solve.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxBlack

I’m sure Epstein has / had dirt on Trump. I highly doubt it was / is of the pedo kind though. Trump wouldn’t be throwing Clinton under the bus if he was partaking himself.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Who knows what he has at his disposal. I can tell you that he DEFINITELY had the power to provide more protection for Epstein, to ensure death didn’t happen.

This is also assuming Epstein was at the MCC in the first place. I don’t believe he was. There’s no evidence to justify such.

I tried to edit the last line of my OP, to make myself more clear. I lost the edit window.

The one taking epsteins place in the mcc took a serious risc. It is no secret that child rapist have a kill on sight status among prisoners. Good luck playing the epstein character. Nobody wants to be the richest man on the cemetary.

And what is this stupid lying about not knowing randy andy by trump..?

edit on 13/12/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I want this to be true as much as the next person but how do you explain then in that case trump throwing the prison guards under the bus? or the fact that epsteins private banker also "hang'd" himself. Why would trump want to cover up his bank information or are you saying the banker is also in witness? From what i can tell it goes one of 2 ways, Trump has him locked up in custody and yea is waiting for the right time, or 2 Trump is either useless and has nothing to do with any of this and its all the new world order covering their ass's or Trump is working with them and their all covering their ass's together. one of the 2, time will tell i guess.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

It overlooks the advances Epstein made toward a staff members daughter at Mar Lago when Trump kicked him out over. Also I thought Trump gave testimony against Epstein in the original case in 2007. They may have rolled in the same money circles for a time but I wouldnt think they're friends of any sort.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Well this thread put a big fat smile of my face just to imagine the possibilty..
Im going to think and smile for a day or two.. Who knows eh?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Traptomisprime

I want this to be true as much as the next person but how do you explain then in that case trump throwing the prison guards under the bus? or the fact that epsteins private banker also "hang'd" himself. Why would trump want to cover up his bank information or are you saying the banker is also in witness? From what i can tell it goes one of 2 ways, Trump has him locked up in custody and yea is waiting for the right time, or 2 Trump is either useless and has nothing to do with any of this and its all the new world order covering their ass's or Trump is working with them and their all covering their ass's together. one of the 2, time will tell i guess.

So your accepting what you’ve been fed by the MSM, to be truth?

Read between the lines.

ATS motto: “Deny Ignorance”

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnendingVigilance

It overlooks the advances Epstein made toward a staff members daughter at Mar Lago when Trump kicked him out over. Also I thought Trump gave testimony against Epstein in the original case in 2007. They may have rolled in the same money circles for a time but I wouldnt think they're friends of any sort.

I haven’t heard about this. Please supply links! This would make sense regarding the “falling out”, Trump mentioned between himself and Epstein.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Sure wish he would release them all

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join