It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Feel Like Something BIG is coming?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Mysterychic88

or if its just because sometimes when watching all the chaos in the world is like watching a slow motion train wreck

I feel that way about Europe. It has a late 1920s feel to it -- lots of dissatisfied countries and peoples, looking for leadership.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Lately, I'm beginning to feel that "true relief" from all this BS, will come when we "return home" to our spiritual state.

Could it be that we're being "called to come back home" ?

I wonder too if part of the sense of misgiving is the heavy dose of gloom and doom pushed by celebs, the media, and others. I would wager that whether one agrees with those outlooks or not, we're impacted on a subconscious level by the constant negative message.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I don't pay attention to the "gloom and doom" that others are stating on TV, websites, or on social media...it's what I'm experiencing in my dreams and everyday life. Perhaps, it's because that lately, I'm becoming more comfortable praying to God, which in turn, strengthens my faith and makes me more aware that I'm a spiritual being encased in a physical body.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: JAGStorm

In Scotland we have so much water we could bottle it and keep China hydrated... Or just keep it for ourselves lol.
Joking although I don't see me going thirsty, plenty water here that's for sure.

I had fun a few years back getting someone to believe that we had a rainfall of between 6-8 foot per year
And found it hilarious the other week in Minus 4 c in the highlands all these numptys out in the street banging on about global warming

Wait till it hits minus thirty again like in 2009-10 -11 for months on end bet you don't see them out in that

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DrogoTheNorman

Yes , The Death of FAKE MSM News..........

edit on 13-12-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
This all reminds me of the movie “Close Encounters”, where people also had some sort of collective gut feeling. I think there’s more to the theory that we all have a distant memory of something dramatic happening in the past.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

If you have a hunch that things are not right in the world the science supports it.

The human mind is wired to see patterns. Not only does the brain process information as it comes in, it also stores insights from all your past experiences. Your intuition has been developing and expanding for as long as you’ve been alive. Every interaction, happy or sad, is cataloged in your memory. Intuition draws from that deep memory well to inform your decisions going forward.In other words, intuitive decisions are based on data, in a way. When we subconsciously spot patterns, the body starts firing neurochemicals in both the brain and gut. These “somatic markers” are what give us that instant sense that something is right … or that it’s off. Not only are these automatic processes faster than rational thought, but your intuition draws from decades of diverse qualitative experience (sights, sounds, interactions, etc.) – a wholly human feature that big data alone could never accomplish. It’s also faster than rational thought, which means intuition is a necessary skill that can help decision-making when time is short and traditional analytics may not be available.

I would recommend reading the bible book of Matthew chapter 24, you are not wrong.
edit on 14-12-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Everything you've described here sounds exactly like an anxiety attack. I get the same due to ptsd. They can be brought on by lots of other things though. a reply to: DrogoTheNorman

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Cyclical Global Continental Displacement Wave Event....due in 2021....the Adam and Eve Story is an outline...the Movie 2012 is an outline...the entire surface of the Planet is an evidenciary outline of past CGCDWEs.

There are ways to survive without being 4 miles Underground in a concrete coffin.

Time is short....learning is free...@ this point in time you will need money and a lot of it...however if you are crafty and have a Plan then you can still take a solid shot at Survival IF you have Friends working with you.

Its all about LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION...full stop.

Its not about the end of the World it is about the Beginning of the New World.....its only the end of the World AS YOU KNEW IT AND KNOW IT NOW.

Some people are designed to crave this Beginning.
edit on 17-12-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Cyclical Global Continental Displacement Wave Event....due in 2021....the Adam and Eve Story is an outline...the Movie 2012 is an outline...the entire surface of the Planet is an evidenciary outline of past CGCDWEs.

There are ways to survive without being 4 miles Underground in a concrete coffin.

Time is short....learning is free...@ this point in time you will need money and a lot of it...however if you are crafty and have a Plan then you can still take a solid shot at Survival IF you have Friends working with you.

Its not about the end of the World it is about the Beginning of the New World.....its only the end of the World AS YOU KNEW IT AND KNOW IT NOW.

I know your chances increase when you’re on a Craton, but what do you suggest would keep you safe during such a cataclysm, as outlined in the adam and eve story for instance?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced

originally posted by: one4all

I know your chances increase when you’re on a Craton, but what do you suggest would keep you safe during such a cataclysm, as outlined in the adam and eve story for instance?

Many things are generically outlined in the Adam and Eve story and it has been "adjusted".

One must always have concrete evidence to base ones life and death decisions upon.A Model.

Comparatively speaking to my own Model....which is in fact not dependant on micro-causality...….being on a Craton is not enough...………...not at all.

Noah was in an Ark for an evidence based reason.

To learn what would be a sympathetic post-event posture to be maintaing all you have to do is look to those who came before you for your lessons. Evidence based lessons.Evidence YOU PERSONALLY VETT.

How many people do you want to save?...whats your budget?....what would you prefer your future genetic representatives be doing and believing in long after you are gone because YOU get to choose.
edit on 17-12-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: 38181
Every year I see an OP similar like this, nothing happens.

This is the first time in 10 years I've participated. Something BIG is coming. Feelin it in me bones.

BTW... A gazillion news outlets from all over the world will be at the President's Battle Creek rally tomorrow evening.

The House impeachment vote will either be underway, or completed by then.

AND...AG Barr will be on FoxNewsChannel.

WHAT A GREAT TIME FOR A BOMBSHELL, eh?

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
One of the things that seemed to be a running occurrence in the weird waking dreams I've been having is the presence of a hazy figure doing a cartoony "sneak" though the scene. Scooby-doo-esque stuff. Nothing menacing about it though. Mostly just odd. There previously was never any indication of who it was or why. Just that it was strangely out of place to what else was going on.

This figure made an appearance again last night, but this time, I managed to somehow get a look at them. It was an old family friend that had died a tragic accidental death on his farm many years ago. He died far too young, barely into his fifties. I woke up immediately, his name just echoing in my head. He was a good guy that I remember fondly and even after I grew up and moved out, he'd still pop in and say hello once in a while until he moved away and settled down with a family.

I burst out into tears and I remember feeling so terribly lonely and sad. Maybe it was a reminder of all the family I've lost and that other than my kids, there's no one left to turn to. Honestly, I don't know what is going on with the strange dreams I'm having and why I'm remembering them.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

On the night of 12/31/19, I had this long, drawn out dream about terrorists. The end of the dream was I saw a man and woman through a window with black clothing covering their head, faces and bodies and they were holding rifles in one hand, pointed up. And I ran away, as fast as I could. Then I heard bullets being shot at me, dinging off walls, etc. As I was running I saw more terrorist setting up big guns that sit on tri-pods, and saw they were shooting at people. As I ran I was yelling Run, They're shooting people! The rest f the dream I was just running and hiding.

Anyway, when I heard of the assassination of an Iran govt official, it made my dream more frightening.

edit on 5-1-2020 by Lynzer because: typing error

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Do You Feel Like Something BIG is coming?

Now more than ever. And it will be bloody....

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hopefully we'll get some news from AG Barr soon.

originally posted by: 38181
Every year I see an OP similar like this, nothing happens.

This is the first time in 10 years I've participated. Something BIG is coming. Feelin it in me bones.

BTW... A gazillion news outlets from all over the world will be at the President's Battle Creek rally tomorrow evening.

The House impeachment vote will either be underway, or completed by then.

AND...AG Barr will be on FoxNewsChannel.

WHAT A GREAT TIME FOR A BOMBSHELL, eh?

edit on 5-1-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
saturn pluto conjuct in capricorn, hasn't happened since maybe 1518 or so I forget the exact date

there's big things happening under the surface, this is a tense time for many if not all in 1 way or another.. I know I feel it

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I totally get that. I went to the gym, did a bit of shopping and then did some lurking around YouTube and ATS. Then again, that last part can really burn up some time.

I can say, I will go to bed early just to get some reading in and before I know it its 1:00 AM and I have to drag my ass around the next day. Time sure does seem to speed up or we are just having too much fun..

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Thinking about the Coronavirus situation today, I recalled this thread.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I always have a feeling something big is going to happen that we are ill prepared for. I have PTSD from watching the planes on 9/11 and ever since then any time something in the world happens that has the slightest inclination to lead us to any number of nuclear wars from every direction, all the posturing from all the countries with these weapons of mass destruction that just are begging to be unleashed.

The way the media tries to distract us from the real issues surrounding us, there is enough Fake News to drown in.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join