It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCHING: IG Horowitz Senate Hearing

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: neo96

The former FBI lawyer accused of altering crucial documents in the FBI’s investigation into the Trump campaign is the same official who praised “the Resistance” in an anti-Trump text message in 2016, according to reports.

Another example of that bias Horowitz said didn't exist

Yes, lol

'Vive le resitance' followed by altering official documents to enable spying on a political campaign - no bias found!
The deep state is desperately trying to protect itself.

To be fair: he stated that he did not find evidence of bias within his jurisdiction and scope of his investigation. With the presumption of innocence, he put the bar really high to proof bias. I think that is just a matter of opinion. Durham/Barr can legitimately get to a different opinion on this. Also note he narrowed down his search area, so he leaves open the possibility to additional evidence also. Thus again possibly a different conclusion on bias.
edit on 11-12-2019 by Goedhardt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

“Covered” is different than “fully investigated”.

The fact Corney opted not to have his clearance reinstated so he could be interviewed by IG renders the report limited in its investigative scope.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Talking heads keep repeating that maybe the reason the FBI didn't brief Trump was because maybe it was Trump who was directly connected to Russia...

How does this hold up knowing that we know the FBI knew that everything in the Steele Dossier was bunk, AND they knew Carter Page WASN'T tied to Russia.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrennanHuff22
Talking heads keep repeating that maybe the reason the FBI didn't brief Trump was because maybe it was Trump who was directly connected to Russia...

How does this hold up knowing that we know the FBI knew that everything in the Steele Dossier was bunk, AND they knew Carter Page WASN'T tied to Russia.

So not everything the media says is true??!!

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

It's worse than that - they did brief Trump eventually , however used the briefing to gather evidence.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt
Cheers, I watch each day,

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Corney is going to jail.

LOL! Did anyone read about Comey's op-ed the other day about this IG report?

Comey said that his 89 year old mother-in-law sits in an assisted living facility in Iowa all day watching Fox News and that she was convinced that they were going to send Comey to jail. His response to her was that there was a zero percent chance of that happening. I say that Comey's mother-in-law needs to be vindicated! Hahaha!

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: Goedhardt
Cheers, I watch each day,

I do too, but with a grain of salt...

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

It's worse than that - they did brief Trump eventually , however used the briefing to gather evidence.

Yeah, saw that with the 302 banter with Graham.

I forget to not use logic when watching the MSM.

Changing subjects:

I thought Horowitz kept saying there were no spies in the Trump campaign?

Michael Isikoff just posted this; "Horowitz: "We were surprised to learn" that confidential human sources were used against members of a major party presidential campaign without approval of DOJ lawyers."

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
You know your in deep snip when Rolling Stone says this.

If the report released Monday by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz constitutes a “clearing” of the FBI, never clear me of anything. Holy God, what a clown show the Trump-Russia investigation was.

www.rollingstone.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Changing subjects:

Michael Isikoff just posted this; "Horowitz: "We were surprised to learn" that confidential human sources were used against members of a major party presidential campaign without approval of DOJ lawyers."

Do you have a link for me please? That sounds interesting!

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt

Changing subjects:

Do you have a link for me please? That sounds interesting!

NP

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BrennanHuff22

The media has been doing this a lot too. Everyone needs to be reminded that having a spy IN the campaign isn't the same as having outsiders spying ON or FRAMING the campaign. It's all in the misleading wording.

edit on 11-12-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
What? Isikoff didn't write an article or link it to his tweet about the Horowitz quote? What's up with that?
edit on 11-12-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Looks like we're ready to begin agian.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: BrennanHuff22

The media has been doing this a lot too. Everyone needs to be reminded that having a spy IN the campaign isn't the same as having outsiders spying ON or FRAMING the campaign. It's all in the misleading wording.

So Horowitz is technically correct that the FBI never spied on the campaign? That it was actually the CIA who sent out Downer, Aza Turk, Halper, etc?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
What is wrong with everyone’s understanding of the English language. He did not say and has not claimed there is no bias. He has stated that nobody told him they were bias and they didn’t write it down on a piece of paper saying that they were bias.

The obvious question is why would this ever be written down or told to him unless they have been charged with a crime and negotiating a plea?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

What's the story on this FoxNews Chris Wallace guy? (Former vet broadcaster Mike Wallace's son) He should be on CNN.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
What is wrong with everyone’s understanding of the English language. He did not say and has not claimed there is no bias. He has stated that nobody told him they were bias and they didn’t write it down on a piece of paper saying that they were bias.

The obvious question is why would this ever be written down or told to him unless they have been charged with a crime and negotiating a plea?

This!

BTW just to vent, Juan and Chris Wallace are UNBEARABLE.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What's the story on this FoxNews Chris Wallace guy? (Former vet broadcaster Mike Wallace's son) He should be on CNN.

I don't know what happened.

He use to be descent. Now?

Hack.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join