It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCHING: IG Horowitz Senate Hearing

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: UKTruth

I hope Carter Page wins a billion dollar plus lawsuit against those hacks at the FBI and DOJ.

He has one hell of a lawsuit.

He does indeed.
Again to my point above, Horowitz can't even say who was invloved in falsifying the FISA warrant.
He's covering for some people because he MUST know. Surely he has all the communications around the decision to decieve the FISA court?

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I thought it was the Department of Justices job to keep the FBI honest.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Horiwitz is shockingly uninformed after 19 months of investigation.
He couldn't even say who in the FBI knew about the Steele dossier being paid for by the DNC and when they knew in relation to it's inclusion in the FISA process. He was able to say that the 'FBI knew' prior to the application but couldn't name names.
What kind of investigation is that?
Cover up.

I'm betting anything that Horowitz knows and kept quiet on it because Durham is planning on expanding on that.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Well yeah if you turn the report upside down and read it with one eye closed and the other squinted that's what it says.
But in actuality is says they cant indict a sitting president. Even though they had the goods on him.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

They didn't have snip on Trump or else they would'nt have FALSIFIED FISA WARRANTS.
edit on 11-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   
Lol, Bruce Ohr was funnelling information from Steele to the FBI and excluding his DoJ colleagues from any updates, and Horowitz found no political bias???? Ohr was purposely bypassing the DoJ because Sessions was leading it and his pal Lynch was no longer there.

edit on 11/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Deetermined

Well yeah if you turn the report upside down and read it with one eye closed and the other squinted that's what it says.
But in actuality is says they cant indict a sitting president. Even though they had the goods on him.

What does any of that have to do with no indictments against Carter Page? You're confusing yourself again, Silly.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I am pretty sure Clinesmith will be charged with a crime.

It may not go beyond that though.

Which would be pathetic, and a gross miscarriage of justice.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Lol, Bruce Ohr was funnelling information from Steele to the FBI and excluding his DoJ colleagues from any updates, and Horowitz found no political bias???? Ohr was purposely bypassing the DoJ because Sessions was leading it and his pal Lynch was no longer there.

I think Horowitz made it pretty clear that his investigation was limited to investigating the FBI's handling only of the FISA abuse.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I remember mr Horowitz saying: there was no evidence of bias in the opening of the Russia investigation, but when it comes to the FISA applications, ‘it becomes murkier’.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

We can make it sound ten times worse when we call investigating "spying".

LOL.
Now make it that it was illegal and you have something.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

The former FBI lawyer accused of altering crucial documents in the FBI’s investigation into the Trump campaign is the same official who praised “the Resistance” in an anti-Trump text message in 2016, according to reports.

Another example of that bias Horowitz said didn't exist

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

I think Horowitz made it pretty clear that his investigation was limited to investigating the FBI's handling only of the FISA abuse.

No,
FISA abuse, start of the investigation and use of human assets in the investigation.

Ohr's activity plays directly to the FISA process. We now know for certain that the FBI relied heavily on the Steele dossier in those warrants - something the Democrats cliamed was not true and smeared Nunes when he revealed it.
Ohr was funnelling information from Steele to the FBI, and the FBI were using the information to continue the warrant for spying on Page.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Silly?

That is what FISA warrants are.

THEY SPIED ON Team TRUMP.

Once upon a time in 'Murica eff yeah they tried to impeach a prez for that snip.

My how times changed.
edit on 11-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

a reply to: neo96

We can make it sound ten times worse when we call investigating "spying".

LOL.
Now make it that it was illegal and you have something.

Keep up, Silly. Horowitz already said that the FBI committed "illegal surveillance".

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The former FBI lawyer accused of altering crucial documents in the FBI’s investigation into the Trump campaign is the same official who praised “the Resistance” in an anti-Trump text message in 2016, according to reports.

Another example of that bias Horowitz said didn't exist

Yes, lol

'Vive le resitance' followed by altering official documents to enable spying on a political campaign - no bias found!
The deep state is desperately trying to protect itself.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

No,
FISA abuse, start of the investigation and use of human assets in the investigation.

Barr has already come out and said that Horowitz didn't have access to foreign human assets, so Horowitz would not know if they used someone from another country to infiltrate Trump's campaign. Horowitz could only interview people who work inside our FBI or our government.

I don't know what to make of the whole story on Bruce Ohr, but Bruce was working with foreign agent, Steele, so that may be part of another investigation.
edit on 11-12-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Flynn was talking to Russians. He confessed to it.
And so they only charged him with lying because he was cooperating.
Are you saying he is a liar?

Barack, Hillary, Comey, and the FBI , and DNC are liars.

Stay tuned for the Durham report. That's when things will get interesting. Horrowitz is a biased Democrat

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

No,

Barr has already come out and said that Horowitz didn't have access to foreign human assets, so Horowitz would not know if they used someone from another country to infiltrate Trump's campaign. Horowitz could only interview people who work inside our FBI.

Dude, Horowitz ran through the 3 areas that his investigation covered - they are as I stated.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
- FISA warrants relied solely on Steele dossier.
- Epic fail in breakdown in full chain of command at FBI (insert ‘organized coup attempt’)
- FBI mislead the FISA court

Ok, in three easy to understand findings by the IG it is without debate;

- Trump campaign spied on for political reasons only.
- FBI entire senior chain of command designed and executed a plan to unseat a duly elected President.
- FISA Court with the heaviest burden of proof, disclosure, and transparency was abused by FBI.

Corney is going to jail.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join