It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCHING: IG Horowitz Senate Hearing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
now asking about if obama ordered the investigation and horrowitz says no....... then who started it ?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Deetermined

Comey and the others refused to have their Security Clearance reinstated, in order to answer Horowitz's questions.

I thought it was the other way around. I though Comey held on to his security clearance so he could claim confidential privilege so not to have to answer all of Horowitz's questions.

No. Horowitz's report said Comey (and others) refused to have their Security Clearance's reinstated in preparation for their interviews. His ability to question them was limited to Non-Classified areas.

Article on this yesterday: www.washingtonexaminer.com...
edit on 12/11/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

I thought Horowitz already said it was Bill Priestap that started it.

edit on 11-12-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Deetermined

i missed the beginning so thank you for that correction

link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
now asking about if obama ordered the investigation and horrowitz says no....... then who started it ?

Horowitz didn't interview Obama/Brennan/Clapper. The order came from Obama, according to Clapper, on CNN in June 2018.

link   
I expect Mr. Assange to enter the picture any moment...

DNC hacking is not hacking if hillary's pay for play scheme comes to light in these days of revelations?

His hiding from Swedish authorities?

GMAFB

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Omitting evidence is the problem. This was done 17 times. Omission is a deliberate word choice. It means they knew; they had the evidence and *left it out* on purpose, not that it was a mistake or that the information was unknown at that time, and further, theomitted evidence was exculpatory!

Why do that? If innocent until proven guilty is your default standard, why jettison the exculpatory evidence unless you were never operating from that presumption to begin with?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Re-posting because it is an appropriate reply;

I really wish Lindsey would have added the text between Strozk and page where they texted.....

.................................the POTUS wants to know our next move.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
China Feinstein going to the whistleblower & the impeachment... it is really alarming she is trying to minimize this report.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

A top FBI official who had a role in overseeing investigations into both Hillary Clinton and the Trump campaign will retire at the end of the year.

Bill Priestap

Clinton was 'extremely careless and unsophisticated' and they LIED on Fisa warrants to spy on Trump.

And Horowitz, and Feinstein would have us to believe there was 'no bias'.

What a crock of effing snip.

link   
so the text messages were entirely in appropriate but some how not tied into bias? and lol it was funny hearing finestine say wicked witch when she tried to say witch hunt

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The material omissions could free General Flynn, and destroy the entire narrative.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

so the text messages were entirely in appropriate but some how not tied into bias? and lol it was funny hearing finestine say wicked witch when she tried to say witch hunt

That's the conclusion Horowitz reached in his last 3 reports. (McCabe report, FBI/Hillary Report, FBI-Comey report, and now FBI FISA-abuse report)
edit on 12/11/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
holy crap this guy sounds like a fossil ,seems hes gonna be the last one to speak before the break for lunch

link   
Getting interesting but I have Fantasy Football playoffs and then a new season of The Expanse. Can someone post a highlight video no more than 3-4 minutes. Thanks.

link   
Did you see Horrorwitz gushing when she asked him to give his opinion at the end of her questioning.
So pathetic.

originally posted by: Goedhardt
China Feinstein going to the whistleblower & the impeachment... it is really alarming she is trying to minimize this report.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Can you imagine if GW's FBI did that to Obama or Clinton?

It's tradition for the incoming president to cover the ass of the outgoing president.

link   
Saw this on the interwebs, interesting if true:

"Horowitz just confirmed that the DOJ’s National Security Division was notified about the Trump campaign investigation after it was opened. Guess who was the general counsel for NSD from July 2016 until late 2017?"

Answer: Michael Atkinson

amgreatness.com...

Leahy now bumbling and stumbling. Not really sure what he is saying.

link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Did you see Horrorwitz gushing when she asked him to give his opinion at the end of her questioning.
So pathetic.

I missed that, however, I did notice that Horowitz told Graham a couple of times that he didn't want to "speculate" or give his opinion on a couple of questions he asked.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
So they should have SOMETHING to show for all that 'predication'.

What was it ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join