It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCHING: IG Horowitz Senate Hearing

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
shear incompetence or intentionality says horrowitz about the screw ups in the process ,i think hes actually enjoying being questioned by kennedy

He also said he understands it seems like it must be intentional logically for 17 separate "mistakes" to have been made.

Why the hell did he not put that in his conclusion - because that is what anyone thinking logically would realize, instead he is happy to have the Democrats say he found no bias and blast that all over the media. It's disgusting, and to me suggests he has bias.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
MSNBC didn't show Graham's opening statement but aired Feinstein's. Typical left wing network.

Are left wingers so stupid, they don't realize they are hiding portions of the testimony from them on purpose?

You would think they would go - what are they hiding from me, but it seems they are happy to stay ignorant.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Ultimately what has the Dems so triggered is that they’re so used to cheating and rigging elections with the help of MSM, to have Hillary lose to Trump was impossible in their minds.

- the $$$ collected and spent by Hillary/CF
- the promises made and can’t be kept
- the 8 years weaponizing DOJ/FBI/State/CIA all blown up now
- the doors left cracked that are now being opened wide.

They’re exposed. Kimono wide the eff open now.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
At any rate.

I can see why Durham disagrees with the IG report.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Cnn aired some democrats. No republicans.

No punisment is too bad for cnn.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
At any rate.

Yup. If anything, the IG report clearly shows “why” Barr/Durham have moved from “administrative review” to “criminal” in their investigation.

Some peeps are going to have to burn. POTUS says it all the time, no President, either party, should ever have to be subjected to this. Only way to minimize that risk; scorched earth.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Yep. I believe now, more than ever, that everyone involved is going to face justice. Comey might very well get that orange jumpsuit. I hear GITMO is fabulous this time of year.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt

I agree, he seems like a measured and fair guy, sticking to the facts.

I have the same impression.
But why do most of the democrats sound like their gonna cry? I thought
Harris was burst into tears a couple times?

edit on 11-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: Jonjonj

Bye Mr Wray. Your services are no longer needed.

Talk about a dead man walking.

Maybe we will get another Special Counsel when Trump fires his sorry ass. He seems more of the same. Sure Wray, let's let the FBI self admister the medicine to cure them.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If they air too much of the republicans, their viewers will have to immediately find their safe place and cuddle with their my little pony. And that would lower their viewership.

Poor blissful people.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
A little context for the echo chamber.

www.wired.com...

You folks are as played as the liberals. Investigators don't go on TV before the investigation is over unless they know they have nothing. Its literally called trial by media. It's the exact thing cnn did by not showing Grahm.

Nobody important will go down. They have nothing. Or they would have used it. No competent investigator shows there cards before the game is over.

What we have is a low bar and extremely loose probable cause do to constant expansion of surveillance laws.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier
Lol
More was exposed today than hoped
Still a us atty on the job with barrs support
Poo poo all you like
Still a good day

Carry on

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Considering the scope of his investigation was so narrow, Horowitz revealed quite a bit and confirmed quite a bit more, about FBI corruption.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Yep
Especially when the leader of yhe house judiciary committee is making statements like this
We cannot rely on an election to solve our problems
They know they are beaten down
Fully completly broken

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Are you SH!TING me!

If there are liberals that believe this then there is truly little hope in them coming back to the moderate range anytime soon.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
At any rate.

Amazingly, small (but important?) changes were made to I.G. Horowitz's FISA-abuse report today...2 days after it was published.

Apparently, former Attorney General Jeff Sessions set a "Leak Trap" that today's IG Report modifications reveal, according to:

theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Considering the scope of his investigation was so narrow, Horowitz revealed quite a bit and confirmed quite a bit more, about FBI corruption.

With CNN only showing liberal segments of the panel even in those they didn't get what they were looking for. They seem to be saying na na na with their fingers in their ears with what Horowistz said over and over.

Here is an interesting narrative they kept pushing.

Question: Was there a total systemic partisan approach from the FBI... of course the answer is no, and Horowistz answered correctly, BUT we had a handful in very important positions that were 100% anti-Trump with a agenda to bring him down at all cost. That part they look the other way on and sit on the fallacy that not ALL the FBI was in on it...lol weak, but hey that is all they have...

edit on 12-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Yep
Especially when the leader of yhe house judiciary committee is making statements like this
We cannot rely on an election to solve our problems
They know they are beaten down
Fully completly broken

Rep Al Green was just as bad, declaring "We must indict Trump to compensate for the pain that slavery brought to Black people."

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I remember how satisfying it was to hear liberal pundits wailing on the air, after Rod Rosenstein resigned. They saw him as their savior inside the DOJ..."protecting Mueller from Trump".

And, after Rosenstein left, he threw sand in the media's face by criticizing them for being "rabid" in their quest to hurt a U.S. President.

CNN and MSNBC speculated that President Trump "had something" on Rod Rosenstein, to make him bash the media. They couldn't imagine that he would, out of his own free will, turn on them like that.

I.G. Horowitz disappointed the Democrats in several areas today, too. CNN kept cutting away to talk impeachment when Republicans questioned Horowitz, then coming back to the hearing when certain Democrats had their turn.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Xtrozero

I remember how satisfying it was to hear liberal pundits wailing on the air, after Rod Rosenstein resigned. They saw him as their savior inside the DOJ..."protecting Mueller from Trump".

And, after Rosenstein left, he threw sand in the media's face by criticizing them for being "rabid" in their quest to hurt a U.S. President.

CNN and MSNBC speculated that President Trump "had something" on Rod Rosenstein, to make him bash the media. They couldn't imagine that he would, out of his own free will, turn on them like that.

I.G. Horowitz disappointed the Democrats in several areas today, too. CNN kept cutting away to talk impeachment when Republicans questioned Horowitz, then coming back to the hearing when certain Democrats had their turn.

CNN just confirmed they are the enemy of the people. They themsleves make Trump correct with each passing day.
I hope they're also proud of their relentless character assasination of Carter Page. Here's a guy who was an American asset who was betrayed by the FBI and has his life ruined. There is a certain individual (who hasn't been seen for a while) on this forum who should also hang his head in shame for his own endless character assassinations of Carter Page.

edit on 12/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join