It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCHING: IG Horowitz Senate Hearing

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Sen Kennedy is funny! He feels like he ‘dropped acid’

His accent is great! I always love to see him on Fox.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
this guy is channeling fog horn leg horn ,he seemed very suprised that mr orh is still at the fbi
edit on 11-12-2019 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)
oh he was a dem and is now a republican i had incorrectly called him a dem earlier because i thought they were going dem rep dem rep etc

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
How can anyone watch this and be like "kamala and Maisie* sure are the rational ones here.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Im just your average backwater hyper chicken reply to: RalagaNarHallas

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
shear incompetence or intentionality says horrowitz about the screw ups in the process ,i think hes actually enjoying being questioned by kennedy

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DrakeINFERNO

I can just about guarantee that there will be some in the media that will think that. Not exactly Mensa candidates, that's for sure.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
whos the southern belle speaking now? i didnt hear a name for her before she started but shes picking right up where kennedy left off and is now on to the surveillance state

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
whos the southern belle speaking now? i didnt hear a name for her before she started but shes picking right up where kennedy left off and is now on to the surveillance state

Marsha Blackburn
edit on 11-12-2019 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

From Tennessee. Sorry, phone is glitchy at the moment.
edit on 11-12-2019 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
well shes getting team R our sound bites and at least staying on topic is this marsha blackburne? like she litterally hit all the republican talking points so far in her time

edit to add damn this operation should have been called operation take down trump shes killing it

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
So IG says the culture of the FBI has to change NOW?

Should have changed a long time ago.

I see retrials on the horizon.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Bye Mr Wray. Your services are no longer needed.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
oh joy more Hirno......... well tis winding down , now we can perhaps pay attention to the suicide bombing in afganistan and the fact that baghram AFB is possibly having a breech of its perimeter

lindsay gram is doing a pretty good closing argument too

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Summary:

The FBI were working for Hillary Clinton to help her win the election and in their effort they broke the law to try and take Trump down. When hillary lost, they continued in an effort to get Trump impeached and removed from office.

edit on 11/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
MSNBC didn't show Graham's opening statement but aired Feinstein's. Typical left wing network.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Summary:

The FBI were working for Hillary Clinton to help her win the election and in their effort they broke the law to try and take Trump down. When hillary lost, they continued in an effort to get Trump impeached and removed from office.

Which is exactly what POTUS has been saying for a long time. “Accountability is required”

Durham, “Hold my beer.”

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Summary:

that is fairly accurate
thanks!

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
thepoliticalinsider.com...

CNN refused to air this.

Journalists eh.

On the bright side CNN saved their own audience from the likes of Harris,Blumenthal,Durbin, and the other hack.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
MSNBC didn't show Graham's opening statement but aired Feinstein's. Typical left wing network.

Come on. The only viewers are family/friends of the deep state. That’s the only coverage they can show.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
thepoliticalinsider.com...

CNN refused to air this.

Journalists eh.

On the bright side CNN saved their own audience from the likes of Harris,Blumenthal,Durbin, and the other hack.

Counterfeit News Network. “We’re fake for f@&? sake!”

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Thank you all for watching this with me! Your insights and bright minds are what brought me to ATS in the first place!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join