It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCHING: IG Horowitz Senate Hearing

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

the baby isnt in bathwater by the sounds of it its in liquid crystal meth. ,the dems are ripping the fbi and the republicans are giving them both barrels then reloading and doing it again horrowitz looks like hes really irked and very uncomfortable with the absolute reaming he's getting right now .

and back to the fbi does no one remember what happened to it under hoover? this seems like vastly more incompetence then there was during his time with out his little black book of black mail he formed over the years

edit did cruz just get him to adimit there was groups spying on the president and that it was kept from the president?
edit on 11-12-2019 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I see Cruz is chasing my line of thought.

LOL! Mine too, specifically as it relates to no spies IN the campaign, but to spy ON the campaign.

edit on 11-12-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

At this point, it's semantics largely. The outcome is the same.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: rickymouse

It showed that he had all the company lines covered. All the conspiracy theories covered and all the lies covered.
He must be getting something from trump. Money or something else.
And OMG Lyndsay is a terrible reader. No he knows the words, thats not what I mean, but reading aloud is sure not his thing.

So, now you are accusing the head of the Senate that he is taking bribes from Trump. Watch what you say on the internet. That is slander against a specific congressman about accepting a bribe.

At least he and many of the other Republicans are acting rational, all I see the Dems doing is cherry picking certain phrases and verifying that that is what the report says...no evaluating the overall picture is being done by the Democrats. Now if the role was reversed, the Democrats would be trying to get the whole truth I would hope. The Dems are exploiting the report.

Now I will admit, the FBI did barely legally get the First FICA warrant, they state the investigation was legit, and I do agree. Where it went from there and how they handled it was never stated to be necessary, in fact they state that the mistakes made need to be investigated properly. This is from Howitzer himself. The writer of the document.

The investigation should have been wrapped up in less than three months.

Wake up already.

link   
He is going after Obama now...this is great.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Dem. chick telling them they're all good little concentration camp guards (just doing their jobs).

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
"This wasn't Jason Bourne. This was Beavis and Butthead."

Omg, I love our Senator. You go, Cruz!

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
He is going after Obama now...this is great.

They need to keep pressing that.

WHO KNEW, WHO GAVE THE ORDERS?

Horowitz just got all frazzled again over that Cruz questioning.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Who is this? How did she get elected? Her voice is grating and monotone.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
After all the bullshiff circus hearings in the House, comparing it to this: wow! This is good! Really substantive!
Even Dems are kinda behaving with decorum. Sure they push a narrative, but that’s politics. At least it is about facts and not made up manure.

They need to permanently fix the problems in our government that allowed this investigation to get blown all out of whack. Both the FBI and the Department of Justice should get their act together.

Most Dems in the room want this problem fixed, it will protect future Democratic presidential candidates and presidents too. Most Democrats were not in on this scam. It is only maybe twenty congressmen total that started all of this, with maybe ten of them actually instigating it, the other ten just followed the leader and made some noise.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I just want to remind everyone that Horowitz also used word salads in his report on Hillary Clinton's email investigation by stating twice a double negative about political bias by stating, that he "did not find NO bias" on behalf of the FBI.

link   

The lady who eats salad with a comb is what she is going by I believe.

link   
My god, she is BOOORIING!!

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Klobachar is talking about everything OTHER than the issue at hand.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
No documentary testimony ... which isn't the same as no evidence at all.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

She's a presidential candidate, so her long-winded word salad is basically campaigning.

link   

That's Amy Klochubar (from Minnesota) who's running for President. As I recall, Comey said he was throwing his campaign money at her for President.
edit on 11-12-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

link   
Cruz nailed it.

I'm on sort of a delay.

Guess I'll skip this gas bag.

link   
I can say 1 thing with certainty - she will never be president. I couldn't identify her and it had nothing to do with me not liking her politics. She doesn't have enough charisma for it.

Cruz has the charisma; I knew it was him with my back turned. That doesn't mean he'll be president either. I don't think he will, but you do know who he is. She just fades.
edit on 11-12-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

No documentary testimony ... which isn't the same as no evidence at all.

Important also : Horowitz is ONLY saying he reached a finding of no political bias in the OPENING of the investigation.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join