It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCHING: IG Horowitz Senate Hearing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Who else is watching? I love live comments! Please join me as it goes!

I’m now watching Senator Graham with his opening speech. Hopefully he remembers to put the IG under oath!

Is it 5 minutes for each senator? Or are there different rules?

Does Miss China Feinstein get to de a speech to with extra time?
What do you think the narrative of the Democrats will be? I really wonder!

edit on 11-12-2019 by Goedhardt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Lindsey did a great job of showing the clear...clear bias.

No bias was found by horrorwitz...what a joke.

originally posted by: Goedhardt

I’m now watching Senator Graham with his opening speech. Hopefully he remembers to put the IG under oath!

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt

How can you watch it, CNN is refusing to show it??? Oh yea, we got Fox and MSNBC (on delay).... CNN is such a sh*t network... it blows my mind that they are allowed to continue operating the way they do..

CNN is showing a box of Michael Horowitz sitting, not showing Lindsey Graham, acting like it hasnt even started yet...
edit on 11-12-2019 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

I agree, he lists all the reasons why there was Bias, but then claims there is none, but also fails to give a motive for all the misconduct. Note: all misconduct goes against Trump... that smells like bias to me...

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

I indeed watch via Fox News. I guess C-Span will have it to.

CNN is like an alternate universe. It is all impeachment, scroll waaaaay down to find one small (biased, cherrypicked) article about this...

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

CNN flat out lied about the IG report and is mocking Fox.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Graham giving one hell of an opening statement.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 11-12-2019 by elDooberino because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Someone should make a movie about this plot. It is really complicated and huge... I feel there could be 3 full days of hearings and not being able to cover all the consequences of these conducts.

I think Graham is doing a great job of showing the bias of all these people. He seems to be in good energy for this.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Just think this is from the lame Horrorwitz report, as sickening at it is imagine what John Durham has found.
We are all going to be shocked and disgusted, Comey and his group should be heading to New Zealand soon.

originally posted by: neo96

CNN flat out lied about the IG report and is mocking Fox.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Graham is still repeating the lie that Russia hacked the DNC, Podesta, etc...

We need to get all these fossils out of Government. There is no way people like Grassley and DiFi should be allowed to hold office.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Getting tired of this bias term. One can be bias all they want. It's not a crime. What they can't do is break laws. Bias has nothing to do with breaking laws.

I don't like Mormons ringing my door bell. I even roll my eyes at them when I see them on their bikes. What I can't do however is pepper spray them when I open the door. At that point I have committed a crime and that is where the focus should be. What laws were broken. Forget about my personal bias against Mormons.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Getting tired of this bias term. One can be bias all they want. It's not a crime. What they can't do is break laws. Bias has nothing to do with breaking laws.

I don't like Mormons ringing my door bell. I even roll my eyes at them when I see them on their bikes. What I can't do however is pepper spray them when I open the door. At that point I have committed a crime and that is where the focus should be. What laws were broken. Forget about my personal bias against Mormons.

I see the bias as a motive for a conspiracy to ‘get Trump’. So ALL involved can be caught in the web of this conspiracy, to get them in front of a judge and maybe get some justice.

If it is just a coincidental collective failure, then it is just a slap on the wrist.

This is why I use the word bias.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

That's bias is while at the same time withholding information and breaking laws in order to obtain fisa on Trump the same people strzok and page we're covering up Hillary's email criminality and secret server shenanigans

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

edit on 11-12-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Continually faking 'facts' to get warrants to get Trump is bias.

UNDENIABLE bias.

The FBI isn't incompetent considering the educational requirements.

edit on 11-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I really wish Lindsey would have added the text between Strozk and page where they texted.....
the POTUS wants to know our next move.

originally posted by: Goedhardt

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BrennanHuff22

Yeah, caught that. He was dismissive of Ukrainian meddling in 2016 too, if I heard correctly.
He's mixed up in Ukraine, along with many others. It's why he doesn't want a real trial in the Senate.

All of that said, this opening statement of his is pretty good at summing up the FISA abuse. I think it could be used to educate some people.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Feinstein pushing LIES.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
China Feinstein is taking the ‘no bias, all is legit, just walk on, nothing to see here-approach ‘

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Don't you just love it ?

Feinsteins party use to HATE the ever living hell out of the FBI.

And look at them now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join