It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The IG report confirms it -- the Trump "Pee Tapes" story was just a rumor overheard in a bar

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
It was always presented as a rumor.
Some just worried about it more than others.

You being one of them.
It has always been a part of your anti-Trump Bible.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

That's what I thought...but I also wonder where Trump did spend that Moscow night, especially since he denied he was there at the time in question.........when he was in fact in Moscow.

But, never mind the wee wees, Putin did give aid to Trump, that's without question, and that was the big question overall.

link   
a reply to: RazorV66
some here loved them some pee tape gossip
post history is a bear

link   
a reply to: smurfy
what a giant euro lie
typical

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Lets just say it was true for the sake of arguement. There have been many previous politicians, celebrities, and other important people throughout history with all kinds of fetishes or dealings in weird things. In the end if all parties are consenting adults does it really matter what happens behind closed doors?

Would it affect the perception of Trump or would people not really even care? I think 40-50 years ago it would have been a much bigger deal that it would be now.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
what a giant euro lie
typical

On the contrary this is American based information, and you get two of the stories, not just interference..read on!

"After the meeting with Obama, at a meeting with Trump and his transition team in Trump Tower on January 6, 2017, all four of the top intelligence chiefs met with Trump and his transition team. They were Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers. They informed Trump of the Russian election interference. Then, according to a pre-arranged plan, Brennan, Clapper, and Rogers left, and Comey then asked to speak with Trump alone. Comey then informed Trump of the dossier and its allegations about salacious tapes held by the Russians. Comey later reported he was very nervous. The previous day Comey was told to "be very careful," "choose your words carefully," and then "get outta there". Trump became very defensive, and Comey described the meeting as "really weird".

This information about salacious tapes came as no surprise to Trump, as a footnote in the Mueller Report reveals that Trump already knew the Russians possessed tapes of his incriminating behavior. On October 30, 2016, Michael Cohen had received a text from Giorgi Rtskhiladze reporting that he had successfully stopped the "flow of tapes from Russia". Rtskhiladze described them as "compromising tapes of Trump", and Cohen said he then spoke to Trump about the issue.

Two days after the release of the dossier, James Clapper described the leaks in the press about the meeting as damaging to U.S. national security. This contradicted Trump's previous claim that Clapper had said the information was false; Clapper's statement actually said the intelligence community had made no judgment on the truth of the information.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Just to help you a little, I'll add this tweety rant from Trump a while back,

“That’s all you heard at the beginning of this Witch Hunt Hoax. And now Russia has disappeared because I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected.”
Quite a mouthful

edit on 11-12-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
sorry euro the dossier is poop
guess you missed the hearing today
also a source for your Putin did give aid to trump lie would be good

is there some kind of blarney stone equivalent to telling woppers?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
You know how some of you love to say things or post things that “trigger” other folks?

I guess you guys think you’re the only ones who enjoy that sort of thing, LOL. I think it’s funny as heck that this tears so many folks out of the frame. Anyone with half a brain knew that if such a “tape” existed it would have been out immediately.

Peegate was the least of the problems presented in the Steele Dossier ... I can understand why so many want to pretend that was all that was there though.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
You know how some of you love to say things or post things that “trigger” other folks?

I guess you guys think you’re the only ones who enjoy that sort of thing, LOL. I think it’s funny as heck that this tears so many folks out of the frame. Anyone with half a brain knew that if such a “tape” existed it would have been out immediately.

Peegate was the least of the problems presented in the Steele Dossier ... I can understand why so many want to pretend that was all that was there though.

Can you point to what part of the steele dossier created "problems" for Trump?

Lolz🤪

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Haven’t Trump supporters been crying for nearly three years about the repercussions of the Steele Dossier?

If you’re interested, start there.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Peegate was the least of the problems presented in the Steele Dossier ...

Exactly. Even if it was true, we all know nobody in Trump's base would bat an eye at that. People who are against Trump are not concerned with his fetishes - they just want a real president who isn't selling their country out from under them

Still, as far as kompromat goes - I would not be the least bit surprised if there isn't at least one dead girl at the center of this story. It would explain a lot

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

It was always presented as a rumor.

You never presented it as a rumour - you presented it as fact.
This is just another example where you've been proven wrong.
That will continue to happen as long as you follow you left wing media outlets.
Not only was the dossier in it's entirety proved to be a hoax, but the fbi knew it and excluded that knowledge from the FISA applications.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Haven’t Trump supporters been crying for nearly three years about the repercussions of the Steele Dossier?

Trump supporters have rightly been concerned about the dossier hoax for some time.
Bad actors within the FBI relied on it keep their hoax collusion investigation alive for 2 years.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Just did a little walk down memory lane and visited the numerous threads created in 2017 and 2018 where too many were convinced of the damning evidence of the Steele Dossier and how they were all sure that it was going to bring down Trump.

I laughed.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

You said peegate was the LEAST of the "problems" for Trump in the steele dossier. I asked you to point out where the "problems" were and you told me to look it up....

Lolz🤪

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I did very directly, it was Trump himself ffs. There's a heap of other stuff that you obviously didn't read...a bit to heavy I guess.

As for The Blarney Stone, it's not my history, I'm English...I have kissed it though...like many, many, many Americans have done.

Now, I'll give a bit more,

Have a look at Trump's latest tweeeet,

[snipped]

Please don't bother to reply, I can't be arsed...there are other things much more important.
edit on Wed Dec 11 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: unsourced material snipped IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

This is what was removed by a mod, now on video, but a Trump tweet nevertherless. and as was captioned in the copied text.

edit on 11-12-2019 by smurfy because: Video. Text

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
All fluff no substance
Simply bluster
Typical garden variety euro

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The entire fisa spy warrant was approved due to conversations and rumors.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

I did very directly, it was Trump himself ffs. There's a heap of other stuff that you obviously didn't read...a bit to heavy I guess.

As for The Blarney Stone, it's not my history, I'm English...I have kissed it though...like many, many, many Americans have done.

[snipped]

Please don't bother to reply, I can't be arsed...there are other things much more important.
edit on Wed Dec 11 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: unsourced material snipped IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

This is what was removed by a mod, now on video, but a Trump tweet nevertherless. and as was captioned in the copied text.

So you cant quote anything factual in the dossier either? Geyphon had a hard time with that as well.

What are you defending?

Lolz🤪

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

[snipped]

In edit,
Page saved.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join