It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Karen Bass says she's open to impeach Trump again if he gets reelected in 2020

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Sere that's the great thing. We have a laundry list of items we can impeach him on.
He wont get elected dog catcher.

When he is not impeached what then?

That poster has no shame. When he wins again, she will claim she never said it and still deny it even if you quote her saying it.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

if you has a " laundery list " - why is the current DNC " articlwes of impeachment " - such a farcical abomination ???

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: The2Billies

obvious question :

impeach fore what ???

Impeach for what? They will find something, even if it means hiring another "foreign agent" to make up a new dossier that the FBI will use and Congress will use to start a new impeachment, just like the old one. They don't give up! Got to give that to them.

The progressive/liberal/Democratic Party hate runneth over, for Trump in particular and for every single conservative in the US in general.

edit on 12/11/19 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Who the &@$? is Karen Bass?

a Democratic Party Congressperson from, guess where????

can you guess?

hold on now

wait for it

you won't believe it

California!

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Wayfarer

Your post was speaking of a scenario (fantasy) where the house and senate were controlled by lunatics democrats, and they removed Trump in his second term. You posted it, so I'd hope you could at least look back for clarification and context.

Am I not allowed to have flights of fantasy anymore on ATS?

I must have missed that rule, perhaps you can point me to it?

And the best drama queen of the day award goes to...........

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Sere that's the great thing. We have a laundry list of items we can impeach him on.
He wont get elected dog catcher.

Please enlighten us oh intellectually superior progressive liberal.

What is the laundry list, where is the proof (now I hate to disappoint but gossip especially 2nd and third hand gossip doesn't count) But I'm certain a mental giant like you can provide us the laundry list along with first hand proof that is irrefutable and not paid for by the DNC, like the "dossier" that was faked (proven faked) to start the Muller investigation. OR the only 2nd, third and more hand gossip we have heard in the inquisition in Congress where due process was forbidden, because it was an inquisition not a trial, oops inquiry.

Please, oh condescendingly arrogant one, give us your laundry list. I await you wisdom and first hand irrefutable proof.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Although the odds of Trump being re-elected in 2020 and the Democrats taking control of both the house and senate is impossibly small, I can't help but lick my lips at the irony that would be Trump surviving an impeachment hearing in his first tenure as president only to be removed upon the start of his second....

by what????

Please let us know what the Democrats will be making up this time. Have you any insight?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Mark98SS
a reply to: The2Billies

The thing is, he'll likely do more dumb/immoral/illegal things that would warrant impeachment again.

So impeach him now, for what he might do, good approach. Perhaps you could just fill out all the paperwork and just leave the charge blank to save some time. A smart person would develop a template for all that, knowing that this is the new norm, and we can expect the next elected democrat to be impeached right away as well. perhaps we can all vote on impeachment at the same time we vote for the POTUS. Bring the people into the decision. or better yet, make it like a death match, and put the newly elected up against a hungry bear or tiger, and if he wins, he is spared from impeachment for at least 2 months.

Yep, the democrats have done the country a solid here.

You know, the Republicans should be taking notes.

That way we'll be starting impeachment of the next Democratic President before he/she is sworn in. We have learned so much from the way the Democrats have behaved, In particular, how to forge dossiers and make up impeachable issues.

Thank you Democrats for teaching us and don't complain if we learn your lessons well.

edit on 12/11/19 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Morons voting for morons. The left is like watching an old episode of Romper Room.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Wayfarer

created by the FBI and CIA themselves. its called a feedback loop.

Yeah, why are you falling for it?

Sorry i do not get the joke. I was telling you how the democrat and never trump people set this up by using that trick. Ive done my own research too btw and its the simple answer.

I was just yankin yer crank a bit, in a tit-for-tat fashion. You can no more prove you're not in some feedback loop just as I can't, and I was just making light of the absurdity of that point.

to be honest i agree. we dont know if we are in a loop or not. we cant see the world from that dimension.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Another Dem clown that has absolutely no problem flushing more of our hard earned tax dollars down the crapper. Hell, give her a raise, she probably deserves it, right?

How did we end up with so many idiots in our gov?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
May not be an issue at all. Im thinking Nancy has cost them the majority in the house. As house minority they won't be impeaching anything. I still cant believe Nancy was willing to destroy our party over this.
You msu not recognize your party after this. It’s not the party of JFK anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join