It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Karen Bass says she's open to impeach Trump again if he gets reelected in 2020

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Only after 3+ years and endless investigations and resources he has not been charged nor has any overwhelming and incontrovertible evidence of his malfeasance been found.

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Wayfarer

When someone hopes a president presiding over record economic growth who has been cleared of wrongdoing multiple times on investigations taking years gets impeached despite having done nothing wrong because they don't like the guy that is TDS. There is no other explanation.

What if I think one would be deranged in their support of him in the face of overwhelming and incontrovertible evidence of his malfeasance? I could wager that's a much more egregious facet of Trump Derangement Syndrome, and a lot more fitting too.

That's just your opinion. From my vantage there is a preponderance of evidence.

Your vantage point is the couch, staring at cNn

You opinion is not even your own

Five years to go. You’ll be ok

Haha, I don't watch CNN, try again Captain Strawman.

Yes you do

100% of your opinion comes directly from cNn

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Oh I’m convinced

He says as he sweats profusely over his keyboard, three other tabs open to threads opining about the travesty of the Democrat Sham impeachment....

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Only after 3+ years and endless investigations and resources he has not been charged nor has any overwhelming and incontrovertible evidence of his malfeasance been found.

When someone hopes a president presiding over record economic growth who has been cleared of wrongdoing multiple times on investigations taking years gets impeached despite having done nothing wrong because they don't like the guy that is TDS. There is no other explanation.

What if I think one would be deranged in their support of him in the face of overwhelming and incontrovertible evidence of his malfeasance? I could wager that's a much more egregious facet of Trump Derangement Syndrome, and a lot more fitting too.

Yes you do

Ok now I can't tell if you've gone full comedy mode. You're either a 6th grader or you need to go back desperately....

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Yes you do

Ok now I can't tell if you've gone full comedy mode. You're either a 6th grader or you need to go back desperately....

Yes
Yes

Be careful there. You might pop.

This is hilarious.

link   

originally posted by: Mark98SS
a reply to: The2Billies

The thing is, he'll likely do more dumb/immoral/illegal things that would warrant impeachment again.

So impeach him now, for what he might do, good approach. Perhaps you could just fill out all the paperwork and just leave the charge blank to save some time. A smart person would develop a template for all that, knowing that this is the new norm, and we can expect the next elected democrat to be impeached right away as well. perhaps we can all vote on impeachment at the same time we vote for the POTUS. Bring the people into the decision. or better yet, make it like a death match, and put the newly elected up against a hungry bear or tiger, and if he wins, he is spared from impeachment for at least 2 months.

Yep, the democrats have done the country a solid here.

link   

That's some strong TDS.

There are lots of people I wish misfortune on.

Not healthy bro, that sh!t will eat you alive. Let go of the hate.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Yes you do

Yes
Yes

This is hilarious.

Why would I pop? You agree'd to get some remedial education, everyone wins, everybody's happy. Bada bing, bada boom, another ATS success story

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

That's some strong TDS.

There are lots of people I wish misfortune on.

Not healthy bro, that sh!t will eat you alive. Let go of the hate.

This is actually really good and thoughtful advice. Thanks brother!

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
They can impeach all they want
It’s now meaningless

Impeached for...........oh that’s right. Nobody can say. Because it’s a farce

Does he care? Do his voters care? Does America care?

Nope

There are those media fed whiners who can’t help but screech their support for impeachment and claim they have seen evidence (provided directly by cNn) who are having a very hard time right now.

It’s ok guys, it’s only another 9 years of republican control and then MAYBE you might win the Whitehouse back

But I doubt it

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Yes you do

Yes
Yes

This is hilarious.

Why would I pop? You agree'd to get some remedial education, everyone wins, everybody's happy. Bada bing, bada boom, another ATS success story

You’ll pop because you’re so highly strung and seem heavily invested in cNn-fed “evidence”.

Maybe turn off the tv for the holidays?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Yes you do

Yes
Yes

This is hilarious.

You’ll pop because you’re so highly strung and seem heavily invested in cNn-fed “evidence”.

Maybe turn off the tv for the holidays?

I mean, I'm having fun shooting the # here on ATS (its cathartic for me), so I don't know why there would be any expectation that I would 'pop'. Furthermore, when I find out that folks like you who need remedial education are actually endeavoring to seek it out I'm filled with a warm sense of accomplishment, so in this case I'm about as happy as a clam right now.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Yeah

You seem “calm”

Ha ha haaa.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

That's some strong TDS.

Why does this same tired trope keep getting trotted out? There are lots of people I wish misfortune on. Why do I have to constantly be mis-categorically pigeonholed into only hating Trump?

Also I don't realistically think it would happen, the thought is just funny to me. I lose no sleep over it whether it happens or not, and I get a nice little jolt of oxytocin from chuckling at the absurdity of the thought.

Perhaps you and yours need to lighten up a bit and laugh at the world more? Its like a free stress reliever my dude.

you getting a chub over removing Trump without any charges as of yet. If that isn't TDS, I'm not sure what you wish to call it. But the first step is admitting you have a problem, and you seem to not be close to that yet. I will pray for you .

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

That's some strong TDS.

Why does this same tired trope keep getting trotted out? There are lots of people I wish misfortune on. Why do I have to constantly be mis-categorically pigeonholed into only hating Trump?

Also I don't realistically think it would happen, the thought is just funny to me. I lose no sleep over it whether it happens or not, and I get a nice little jolt of oxytocin from chuckling at the absurdity of the thought.

Perhaps you and yours need to lighten up a bit and laugh at the world more? Its like a free stress reliever my dude.

you getting a chub over removing Trump without any charges as of yet.

C'mon dude, I'm pretty sure I've even told this to you directly somewhere in another thread. I don't think Trump is getting removed. I've never thought Trump is getting removed. I don't think anybody reasonable thinks the senate is going to vote to remove Trump.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Democrats: Let's destroy our party by having a bunch of communists run for office or an elderly guy who's losing it. That way we can destroy whatever WAS good about us.

Pelosi & Schiff & Nadler: Hold our beers.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Your post was speaking of a scenario (fantasy) where the house and senate were controlled by lunatics democrats, and they removed Trump in his second term. You posted it, so I'd hope you could at least look back for clarification and context.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Your post was speaking of a scenario (fantasy) where the house and senate were controlled by lunatics democrats, and they removed Trump in his second term. You posted it, so I'd hope you could at least look back for clarification and context.

Am I not allowed to have flights of fantasy anymore on ATS?

I must have missed that rule, perhaps you can point me to it?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Every post of yours is a flight of fantasy so I guess you are allowed.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

created by the FBI and CIA themselves. its called a feedback loop.

Yeah, why are you falling for it?

Sorry i do not get the joke. I was telling you how the democrat and never trump people set this up by using that trick. Ive done my own research too btw and its the simple answer.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

created by the FBI and CIA themselves. its called a feedback loop.

Yeah, why are you falling for it?

Sorry i do not get the joke. I was telling you how the democrat and never trump people set this up by using that trick. Ive done my own research too btw and its the simple answer.

I was just yankin yer crank a bit, in a tit-for-tat fashion. You can no more prove you're not in some feedback loop just as I can't, and I was just making light of the absurdity of that point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join