It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Karen Bass says she's open to impeach Trump again if he gets reelected in 2020

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Although the odds of Trump being re-elected in 2020 and the Democrats taking control of both the house and senate is impossibly small, I can't help but lick my lips at the irony that would be Trump surviving an impeachment hearing in his first tenure as president only to be removed upon the start of his second....

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Who the &@$? is Karen Bass?

Karen Bass, what an ass.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I have been watching and President Trump is looking forward to a senate trial however Lindsey Graham has recently, this past Sunday in an interview with Maria Bartiroma, said he wants a quick vote to get impeachment in and out of the senate without a long revealing trial.
I found that troubling and question the exposure that Lindsey and other Republicans may have.
We'll see how this all unfolds soon enough.

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
The timing of this hearing today may prevent the democrats from getting enough votes to impeach President Trump.
Probably not but maybe. Hopefully some of them will grow a conscience.
I doubt it though.

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Sere that's the great thing. We have a laundry list of items we can impeach him on.
He wont get elected dog catcher.

When he is not impeached what then?

It is all political theatre. The smart Dems do not want impeachment, they realize it will be a huge loss. The stupid ones like AOC are demanding this self destructive impeachment.

What happens when the Senate gets involved and call witnesses that destroy the Dem narrative? What about when Schiff is revealed to have lied to Congress about knowing the WB?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

That's some strong TDS.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

That's some strong TDS.

Why does this same tired trope keep getting trotted out? There are lots of people I wish misfortune on. Why do I have to constantly be mis-categorically pigeonholed into only hating Trump?

Also I don't realistically think it would happen, the thought is just funny to me. I lose no sleep over it whether it happens or not, and I get a nice little jolt of oxytocin from chuckling at the absurdity of the thought.

Perhaps you and yours need to lighten up a bit and laugh at the world more? Its like a free stress reliever my dude.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

When someone hopes a president presiding over record economic growth who has been cleared of wrongdoing multiple times on investigations taking years gets impeached despite having done nothing wrong because they don't like the guy that is TDS. There is no other explanation.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

or maybe someone said it was time to go. I don't think the majority of them make their own decisions.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

When someone hopes a president presiding over record economic growth who has been cleared of wrongdoing multiple times on investigations taking years gets impeached despite having done nothing wrong because they don't like the guy that is TDS. There is no other explanation.

What if I think one would be deranged in their support of him in the face of overwhelming and incontrovertible evidence of his malfeasance? I could wager that's a much more egregious facet of Trump Derangement Syndrome, and a lot more fitting too.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Only after 3+ years and endless investigations and resources he has not been charged nor has any overwhelming and incontrovertible evidence of his malfeasance been found.

originally posted by: Wayfarer

What if I think one would be deranged in their support of him in the face of overwhelming and incontrovertible evidence of his malfeasance? I could wager that's a much more egregious facet of Trump Derangement Syndrome, and a lot more fitting too.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Only after 3+ years and endless investigations and resources he has not been charged nor has any overwhelming and incontrovertible evidence of his malfeasance been found.

That's just your opinion. From my vantage there is a preponderance of evidence.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

created by the FBI and CIA themselves. its called a feedback loop.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Your vantage point is the couch, staring at cNn

You opinion is not even your own

Five years to go. You’ll be ok

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
There is overwhelming incontrovertible evidence of the President’s ability to govern better than any of his predecessors

Maybe that’s why his 2020 victory is indisputably guaranteed so far out from an election?

Who am I kidding, the left and the media and the dEms have ensured his victory

Thanks guys

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

created by the FBI and CIA themselves. its called a feedback loop.

Yeah, why are you falling for it?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Your vantage point is the couch, staring at cNn

You opinion is not even your own

Five years to go. You’ll be ok

Haha, I don't watch CNN, try again Captain Strawman.

link   

When faced with the fact you are wrong or everyone else is you simply assume everyone else is. Very telling. You're the only one that understands.
edit on 11-12-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

link   

Maybe that’s why his 2020 victory is indisputably guaranteed so far out from an election?

You sure babble worriedly about the evil Democrats and what they're doing to your big strong Trump daddy enough that methinks you aren't so convinced of 2020 as you'd like us all to think you are.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

When faced with the fact you are wrong or everyone else is you simply assume everyone else is. Very telling. You're the only one that understands.

Aren't you telling me that YOU are the only one that understands while also sarcastically making the same comment to me?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You sure babble worriedly about the evil Democrats and what they're doing to your big strong Trump daddy enough that methinks you aren't so convinced of 2020 as you'd like us all to think you are.

Oh I’m convinced

So are you

Poor thing

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Aren't you telling me that YOU are the only one that understands while also sarcastically making the same comment to me?

No, I am saying if the people vote him in then they have decided. You are the one saying the voters are all wrong and you are right so he needs to be impeached if he wins again.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join