It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Karen Bass says she's open to impeach Trump again if he gets reelected in 2020

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Welcome to the #show known as America's DNC.

They were brought to heel in the 60's when they lost their fight against Civil Rights and we ended their Jim Crow Laws. It's time to bring them to heel once more because they've gotten out of hand again.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Not much more to say, you laid it out very clearly.

How are people supporting this behavior?
They must be brainwashed. I feel bad for most of the democrat zombies out there who have a blind allegiance to their party members regardless how absurd they act and how ridiculous their policies are.

originally posted by: The2Billies
If Trump is re-elected the Democratic Party will do everything in their power to unseat him from the Presidency. They will stop at nothing to remove Trump from office because they are convinced Trump is ruining the USA. Democrat Karen Bass says she's open to impeach Trump again if he gets reelected in 2020 (www.foxnews.com...)

It doesn’t matter that more minorities are employed at higher salaries then every before in the History of the USA.

It doesn’t matter that the US economy is doing better then ever before in the history of the USA.

It doesn’t matter that there are record breaking employment numbers. It doesn’t matter manufacturing is returning to the US.

It doesn’t matter that trade deals are being made that stop the exploitation of US industry. Stopping the stealing of inventions. Attempting to stop unfair currency manipulation to drive manufacturing out of the US.

The Democratic Party will continue to come up with charge after charge until they have removed Trump because they feel he has destroyed the fabric of the nation and will continue to do so. It is my humble personal opinion they are doing this because he won't go along with economy destroying and massive taxation increases that will come if the Democratic Party enacts even a handful of their proposed policies. Also, because he beat Hillary and they feel he is an illegitimate President. Worst of all he is hated by the political elite class and the "deep state" who feel they run the country and he is a usurper who must be quashed at all costs, even to the nation itself, regardless of what it does to the nation.

The Mueller investigation failed.

Biden actually bragged about doing publicly and on camera, (withholding aid to Ukraine until they fired the prosecutor going after his son), what they accuse Trump of doing without any real provable evidence.

In the meantime, not one single Democratic Party leader in Congress or the Senate has discouraged their supporters from assaulting over 600 people for wearing a hat that indicates they voted for Trump. Nor have they discouraged the firing of people in the tech industry or Hollywood simply and only for being conservative and/or supporting Trump. Nor have they discouraged members of the Democratic Party from calling all Trump voters racists, sexists, homophobes, etc. and attempting to get them fired from jobs, have their businesses closed, and doxing (cyberbullying) them. This behavior is a clear attempt to get Trump voters to feel shame and guilt over voting for Trump and to stop them from voting for Trump again.

(Links to back up my post) Trump destroying our country (www.citizensvoice.com...) : Donald Trump has weakened allies and "wrecked U.S. credibility" says Elizabeth Warren, vowing to repair damage if elected (www.newsweek.com...) : Democrats Tried to Impeach Every Elected GOP President Since Eisenhower (www.newsmax.com...) : Democratic candidates back impeachment inquiry (www.latimes.com...) : Watch Biden Brag About Bribing Ukraine To Fire Investigator Of Son's Biz (thefederalist.com...) : Alleged criminal and intolerant acts against people wearing MAGA hats and clothes have been on the rise (www.newsweek.com...) : Google engineer claims he was bullied, fired for being a conservative (nypost.com...) : Google Blacklisted and Fired Employee for Conservative Views (americanretirementinsider.com...) : Conservative Student Activist Victim of Arson Attack Days After Being Doxed (townhall.com...) : DC School Employee Doxed by Antifa, Placed on Administrative Leave For Supporting Trump (www.thegatewaypundit.com...) : 'We're called redneck, ignorant, racist. That's not true': Trump supporters explain why they voted for him (www.latimes.com...)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I mean lets be honest, Dem politicians are just corrupted.

Nancy Pelosis, also from Cali, said herself that soley relying on the voters is not enough and frankly she can't trust them to keep Trump from getting a second term, like WOW.

You folks finally waking up to the Democrat BS? Ever why they are so loud? And repubs kinda chill in the back? I mean since the McCains passing and RINOs influenced diminished, the GOP has been pretty consistant overall.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Who the &@$? is Karen Bass?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Who the &@$? is Karen Bass?

A person from a village that is missing their idiot.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark98SS
a reply to: The2Billies

The thing is, he'll likely do more dumb/immoral/illegal things that would warrant impeachment again.

Again? He has not done it yet, so how can it happen again?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I totally agree, there are probably a few more that need to go and Lindsey Graham, wanting to get this impeachment out of the senate asap is suspect to me. Eyes on Lindsey, we have to watch for him and a few others. I expect Lindsey will put on quite a show today but his role in the impeachment hearing is what I will be looking at.

The greed, wealth and power accumulated by the DC crowd is scary and needs to be dismantled, then term limits need to be imposed for the sake of our republic.

originally posted by: Arnie123
I mean lets be honest, Dem politicians are just corrupted.

Nancy Pelosis, also from Cali, said herself that soley relying on the voters is not enough and frankly she can't trust them to keep Trump from getting a second term, like WOW.

You folks finally waking up to the Democrat BS? Ever why they are so loud? And repubs kinda chill in the back? I mean since the McCains passing and RINOs influenced diminished, the GOP has been pretty consistant overall.

edit on 11-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
narr, we won't allow it....
fall victim to a fish face...never. Just because some watery tart makes a proclomation....yea some moistened bink thinks she can threaten a sitting potus, some slimey slippery to grip whacker fair wench........how does the rest go?
edit on 11-12-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I didn’t vote for Trump the last election, but as the last few years have passed and I’ve seen the corruption the Democrats have unleashed against a sitting president, I will be voting Trump in 2020.

None of the Democratic hopefuls have anything useful for our country. Tulsi is the only one who talks sense but she only has a chance after Trumps eight years, but the Democrats may have even ruined that chance with their endless corruption against a sitting president. People will not forget the blind hatred shown this election, so I guess we can thank the Democratic Party for displaying their true nature. It’s hard to hide the ugly once it’s out of the box.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Sere that's the great thing. We have a laundry list of items we can impeach him on.
He wont get elected dog catcher.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Sere that's the great thing. We have a laundry list of items we can impeach him on.

haha
looks like the joke is on you again
he beat her last time
he will beat whoever you people put up this time

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The Dems said that they were going to impeach Trump before he was even sworn in. They've got nothing. If they had anything they would have used it by now. This is just a farce and the media is compliant in it.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Looks like Democrats are afraid of having actual issues and debating with republicans on the issues when it comes to health,borders. Here's my question for those who voted the democarts in the house.

What have the democrats in the house in the last four years and half? have they actually done anything that was important for the American? or in their voting districts? or were they just put in their just to throw adult tantrums?

edit on 11-12-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
it's times like these when one starts to understand the need for a dictator.
I think you say that half in jest and mockery......... but, the Roman Caesar ruled fairly and sucessfully for some time before being killed in office and then came Caligula. I think Caligula was miss represented...Our system appears so broken, so as to never be repairable or usable again. In a two party where one moves ahead and one obstructs, it becomes a waste of time and resources. Perhaps No government might be better

When and if they all jump ship as our government collapses there will be thousands and thousands with very uncertain futures. Maybe even made to pay the piper..

edit on 11-12-2019 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I think they will be lucky to get enough Democrats elected to field a baseball team.
edit on 11-12-2019 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I think they will be luck to get enough Democrats elected to field a baseball team.
More truth than not......

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Mark98SS You are dizzier than a rat in a round outhouse.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

When he is not impeached what then?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The timing of this hearing today may prevent the democrats from getting enough votes to impeach President Trump.
Probably not but maybe. Hopefully some of them will grow a conscience.
I doubt it though.

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
The timing of this hearing today may prevent the democrats from getting enough votes to impeach President Trump.
Probably not but maybe. Hopefully some of them will grow a conscience.
I doubt it though.

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

It is all political theatre. The smart Dems do not want impeachment, they realize it will be a huge loss. The stupid ones like AOC are demanding this self destructive impeachment.

What happens when the Senate gets involved and call witnesses that destroy the Dem narrative? What about when Schiff is revealed to have lied to Congress about knowing the WB?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join