It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Crazy Reasons Democrats Are Giving For Impeaching President Trump - What Have You Heard?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

there you go again can't help yourself

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold

there you go again can't help yourself

d f n j 2015

Democrat for New Jersey 2015

My thoughts,

Bally

edit on 11-12-2019 by bally001 because: 2015

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Trump kicks kitties, and puppies.

IMPEACH HIM.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Typically a dishonest person dislikes those that expose them for what they are. The dishonest person will usually accuse them of the exact same thing as they have been doing, in order to sway opinion in their favor.

Funny that.

Yesit is odd, and we have documented evidence of the HRC/DNC branch of the Cabal having done this repeatedly since Bill Clinton came on and HRC declared a 'right wing conspiracy'. Started being obvious to me when the media noticed Bill's lies and Congress impeached him. The RINO Senate let him off for the one on the stand under oath about Monica that was a whopper of a lie and I knew the Cabal existed. We had just seen Daddy Bush help bring in drugs to Arkansas with Bill's help for guns to the S American rebels and they get away scot free. The Col North testimony should've been enough for impeachment of Bush as VP.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
"Because we have to."
...Maxine Waters

Yes, she actually said that.

news.grabien.com...
edit on 11-12-2019 by ColeYounger because: Trying to paste a link

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Now I heard if this attempt fails they will immediately start another then another and another.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Now I heard if this attempt fails they will immediately start another then another and another.

Chris Farley exclaims: "That was AWESOME!"

I can see Trump letting things ride after a failed impeachment attempt. All the way up to election day 2020.

However, if impeachment attempts continue (unlikely if GOP retakes the House) at some point, Trump's retaliatory nature will assert itself. Back in 2014 Trump tweeted:
"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" --General George S. Patton

Fireworks will be Glorious.

ganjoa

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: carewemust

My personal favorite so far is an actual honest admission from a Democrat...

Rep. Al Green: "I'm Concerned If We Don't Impeach This President, He Will Get Re-Elected"

Kind of says it all, doesn't it?

The Democratic party is dying.

It's a good thing for America.

I couldn't believe my ears when I saw that clip the first time.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Trump kicks kitties, and puppies.

IMPEACH HIM.

Trump is orange.

Impeach has the word peach in it.

Peaches are orange.

Impeach Trump.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
From the "Dumber than a rock" files:

Liberal pundits on MSNBC and CNN are declaring that Mitch McConnell needs to follow "Senate rules" and "a history of bi-partisan fair precedents", when the Impeachment trial of President Trump commences.

It sounds like they actually believe that Pelosi/Schiff/Nadler have followed time-tested precedents and been fair to President Trump!

Azzholes Need To
and get ready for THE BIG PAYBACK! (Queue up James Brown's song.)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
My favorite is "We aren't trying to overturn an election!" That's been stated right here on ATS, by multiple people. I guess they think an impeachment is like some sort of award?

It's usually followed up by a bunch of general complaints that Trump has done something wrong but they never explain what that is.

That's as insulting as Hillary calling us "deplorables." Like they think we're deaf, dumb, and blind or something.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

He's guilty as sin.

"Sin" means "nothing" in Spanish. I assume you're trying to speak Spanish.

Either that or you're talking about Adam Schiff.

I like Trump. I think he's great!

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

Let's cut to the chase...from tonight's House Judiciary Impeachment mark-up arguments:

Donald Trump is an existential threat to the existence of a corrupt DC system we have exposed to his disinfecting sunlight.

Donald Trump is the existential threat to every entity who benefits from that corrupt and vile system.

SOURCE: theconservativetreehouse.com... about/

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump was once observed farting in the Trump Tower elevator, which was at maximum capacity and coming express from the penthouse suite to the basement level with no stops..

If this isn't an Impeachable offence then I dunno' what is..!!

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Guys guys, did you see how many scoops the man had?

Not to mention, he said he grabbed a woman’s pu$$¥! Will of the people be damned, guiltyyyyyyy!!!!!! a reply to: carewemust

edit on 13-12-2019 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Nancy Pelosi told a lady this weekend that if President Trump isn't impeached, America will be forever lost. (This was an irate citizen being interviewed after confronting Pelosi in a public location)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join