It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Thunderstruck Reason Trump Wins 2020

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Are you joking? Trampled our constitution...Your speaking of Obama right?

Obama and friends disgraced this Country on an unimaginable scale.

The Damned facts are that the previous administration will go down as the most corrupt 8 years in US history.

Depending on which agenda you support...whats your angle

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
These clowns actually believe that most Americans oppose President Trump

Hilarious

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
MAGA is .. when you sell more blood to the world than soy or corn. Leeched
MAGA is .. when your team released a video of you as Thanos, the villain who commits genocide in the 'Avengers' movies. Winning!
MAGA is .. when the solution against homeless people is banning sleeping in the streets and cars. Source

But if you think that meeting another dictator and kissing his a$$ so intense that North Koreas press calls Trump "a heedless and erratic old man” on the brink of dementia .. that must be MAGA, too. AP-News.

What was the thing with the ACA? Another Win?

Shall we continue to shred your image of a perfect shiny president, while he ACTIVELY tries to destroy that image himself, day after day?

Are you seriously concerned trump thinks he’s Thanos?

If you are you must have been lobotomized. It is called a joke.

If Trump is so horrible how is everything going so well. Magic? Get a freakin clue.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Looks like we’re running out of reasons to oppose him.

Now it’s because he stars in a Thanos parody. Those of you who view him as perfect and shiny, seek safe space.

Every achievement of his great Presidency is null and void.

I’m voting dEmocrat now.

Nobody is calling him perfect, he obliviously has flaws.

But his performance is all that matters. Only superficial idiots care more about him being rude and crude, than how the country is performing under his leadership.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Exactly

Only the moronic opposers are claiming that his supporters think he’s perfect. The clown who is concerned about the (awesome) Thanos video is one.

And as for how the country is performing, he’s definitely made it Great Again

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Bow down to your King, you blasphemers...

Joking aside, if you think the PeachMint drama is anything more than a WWE mass mind control/Kaballah Black Magic ritual of stealing your life force & using it against you... well, they are all the same Masonic team (imo), this includes Trump. 👇

But, I still much prefer Trump in office over Hilldawg.
One day this will all come to an END. And the next cycle of 'control' will begin for better or worse.

Crazy prediction: During this election cycle Democrats will not only admit that voter fraud is a common occurrence, they will claim it's necessary to "save the country" from Trump. Hollywood special effects of heads exploding won't be needed.

As a Gov't and the evil puppet masters have a more difficult time in hiding what they're doing so they've changed up their agenda to forge ahead with their plan.

If I were them it seems a more efficient and easier agenda for a Gov't to control the population of a country with around 325 million people (and increasing) if the majority or significant proportion is insanely confused & divided; be it a combination of political views, religion, mental illness, equality, hate groups, etc. Look around and (most) everything is complete polar opposite with no middle ground. Both sides cannot be right, right.

Keep'em confused, divided, stressed, pump out more pills, alcohol, junk food, iPhones, transgenderism, ethnicity, etc... everything under attack, increase the noise floor, up is down, right is left, keep'em dumb downed.
Alice in Wonderland: The Power of Applied Confusion is fully activated.

On the flip side alot of Americans simply don't care because they're happy in their current status & environment... so long as the status quo is kept in check. Good paying job you enjoy, happy wife, happy kids, big house, RV, bikes, cars & trucks, man/women toys, annual vacation time. Just another day in paradise; who cares what the President is doing or not doing, or politics & corruption, war, drug infused country... I'm comfy in my glass bubble. I know because that was me for 2 decades and then one day someone unplugged me from the Matrix and F%&# up my little comfy world and big brother is not going to save (You) me. Had to learn how to survive all over again and do it all myself.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
These clowns actually believe that most Americans oppose President Trump

Hilarious

Has it occurred to you that there are many people who neither support or oppose Trump?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
MAGA is .. when you sell more blood to the world than soy or corn. Leeched
MAGA is .. when your team released a video of you as Thanos, the villain who commits genocide in the 'Avengers' movies. Winning!
MAGA is .. when the solution against homeless people is banning sleeping in the streets and cars. Source

But if you think that meeting another dictator and kissing his a$$ so intense that North Koreas press calls Trump "a heedless and erratic old man” on the brink of dementia .. that must be MAGA, too. AP-News.

What was the thing with the ACA? Another Win?

Shall we continue to shred your image of a perfect shiny president, while he ACTIVELY tries to destroy that image himself, day after day?

Are you seriously concerned trump thinks he’s Thanos?

If you are you must have been lobotomized. It is called a joke.

If Trump is so horrible how is everything going so well. Magic? Get a freakin clue.

Everything is not going so well. The Trump excusing crowd keep defining everything that is going wrong to the Democrats/Liberals/Leftists, or whatever is the current imagined pariah, and cherry picking the good things as being because of Trump.

Most of the good things existed prior to Trump becoming President and he has had little effect on them.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Nice try CIA NN

Meanwhile

edit on 12-12-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
What many of you are bringing up is what is wrong with 80% of voters. They vote for who they 'like' or by 'party'. I could care less about the person as long as the policies are what will push the country forward.

That is what Trump is doing. So those who vote party are still there. Those doing better including the poor. If you make less than about 13 bucks an hour you pay no Federal Tax. FICA is still there but Fed is gone. If you are middle class 50-120k you saw an extra 2-3k more because of less taxes. THOSE people including what will be the largest minority capture ever for a Republican in modern history. Ask people.

What you could really see happen is the start of more 'parties' in government. The 2 party system is dead. I mean, the leading candidate for the Democrats is not even a Democrat. Bernies an Independent.

Real people, not polled people, will once again win in 2020 and 2024 is looking good to for the new 'Republican' party.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
If your Anti-Trump..Your against the achievements listed below.

Government
Trump signs executive order protecting Medicare
Trump Signs Bill Protecting Disability Payments for Veterans Who Declare Bankruptcy
Trump signs 9/11 Victims Compensation Fund into law
Trump signs bill to fund Autism CARES Act
Trump meets Kim Jong Un at DMZ and becomes first sitting US President to enter North Korea
Trump signs measure aimed at Preventing Veteran Suicides
Trump signs Major public lands Conservation bill into law
Trump signs into law Genocide Prevention Act
Trump signs legislation enhancing US Leadership in Indo Pacific region
President Trump signs Ashanti Alert Act into law
Trump Signs $867B Bipartisan Farm Bill with Welfare Reform Work Requirements
Trump Signs Law Punishing Chinese Officials Who Restrict Access to Tibet
Production of Hemp to become Legal in all 50 States with Farm Bill passage
Trump Limits Asylum Migrants must come in Legally
Trump Signs New Hezbollah Sanctions Into Law
Trump signs Opioids Law at White House event
Trump signs bipartisan Water Infrastructure spending law
Trump signs the Music Modernization Act, the biggest change to copyright law in decades
Trump signs bills to Help Patients stop overpaying for Medicine

www.magapill.com...

republ...

edit on Tue Dec 10 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote and added SOURCEIMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

Come on... The liberals after three years have finally impeached Trump...that is what they have done, only done.... Man they are good....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join