It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Thunderstruck Reason Trump Wins 2020

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: Sabrechucker
You would have to be insane not to vote for Trump.
Then again, Liberalism IS a mental illness.

Are Democratic voters that un-insightful? Do their keepers dumb down (with purpose) potential intellectual threats (those would be thought forms) to suppress insight? Are you frightened at all that Democrat voters seem to be a little light on history/facts/reality?

It is not , and hasn't been , the Democrats
It is the mindless masses called Progressive Liberalism
And , if one had paid attention , other than proof-reading , the original poster set that in stone .

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   
MAGA is .. when you sell more blood to the world than soy or corn. Leeched
MAGA is .. when your team released a video of you as Thanos, the villain who commits genocide in the 'Avengers' movies. Winning!
MAGA is .. when the solution against homeless people is banning sleeping in the streets and cars. Source

But if you think that meeting another dictator and kissing his a$$ so intense that North Koreas press calls Trump "a heedless and erratic old man” on the brink of dementia .. that must be MAGA, too. AP-News.

What was the thing with the ACA? Another Win?

Shall we continue to shred your image of a perfect shiny president, while he ACTIVELY tries to destroy that image himself, day after day?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Looks like we’re running out of reasons to oppose him.

Now it’s because he stars in a Thanos parody. Those of you who view him as perfect and shiny, seek safe space.

Every achievement of his great Presidency is null and void.

I’m voting dEmocrat now.

edit on 11 12 2019 by Breakthestreak because: HOLY SHET THAT THANOS VIDEO IS FUNNY click on manfromeurope’s link

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The way he speaks of God is truly AWESOME!

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
TDS is a legitimate affliction. Next phase is close to zombie, lol.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   
The Thunderstruck Reason Trump Wins 2020

Gall darn Climate change.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
The DNC already conceded 2020. They only have one play in 2020 and that’s retain the House.

If those 30+ at risk Dems vote Yes on impeachment it may cost the Dems the House.

They've already lost the House. Bigly. And the Rs will gain seats in the Senate (again).

If that happens it likely costs them in 2022 & 2024.

They are freaking out.

Yes. I haven't smiled this much watching the news, ever, in my entire 58 years of life.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Thank God that Trump is doing what Presidents are supposed to do.

Wouldn't it be bad if he was just playing golf or something all the time, instead!

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Thank God that Trump is doing what Presidents are supposed to do.

Wouldn't it be bad if he was just playing golf or something all the time, instead!

Exactly

Glad to see you’ve dumped the cool aid

He’s doing what Presidents are supposed to do.

Or does playing golf “all the time” improve the economy, raise employment levels, generate wealth and cut illegal immigration by 70%? Does it create 7 million new jobs in less than 3 years? Does it bring back manufacturing positions? Drop taxes and raise median income by just under ten thousand dollars?

If it does, then I hope he plays a whole lot more.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: madmac5150

Exactly!

I remember back in the mid 90's when AMERICANS of any Race, Religion or Age started to become one..what a travesty that was for "them" Scared them #less.

I see it as a bit strange that the people who deny the mandate of the majority of the population, predominantly located in the large cities, even see themselves as Americans and talk of unity.

Surely the mindset of the 'small town America' of the past, is a minority view.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Anyone reading the thread that’s not here to shout “Amen!” Take a look at the first ten Items on any of the lists ... they’re pure and simple BS, repetitions, exaggerations, etc.

The economy is on the exact same trend lines it’s been on for the last nine years. Therefore all the bleating about unemployment is just ... noise. The only thing the “Trump Tax Cuts” have done is balloon the deficit ... which any REAL CONSERVATIVE would be up in arms about ... instead ... silence.

He didn’t “protect Medicate” with an EO for godssakes; he signed bills into law that were SENT to him by Congress and most of them are do-nothing/feelz-good laws that make zero difference in the real world.

Get out of the echo-chamber once in a while.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Exactly!

I remember back in the mid 90's when AMERICANS of any Race, Religion or Age started to become one..what a travesty that was for "them" Scared them #less.

I see it as a bit strange that the people who deny the mandate of the majority of the population, predominantly located in the large cities, even see themselves as Americans and talk of unity.

The majority of the population support President Trump and he most definitely will win the popular vote next year

You know that

The ‘left’ and the anti Trumpers are the minority

You know that

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Exactly!

The majority of the population support President Trump and he most definitely will win the popular vote next year

You know that

The ‘left’ and the anti Trumpers are the minority

You know that

Yes, the left-wing, the anti-Trumpers, the right-wing and the pro-Trumpers are all minorities.

The middle-American undecided are the majority. Until (and if) they cast their votes, no-one can claim majority.

Even if they vote, the American political system essentially throws away the general votes and favors a small, controlled group of votes - the Electoral College, which precludes smaller parties and independents and is also wide open to corruption (with small penalties for things which specifically ignore any possible manipulation by the two parties).

edit on 11/12/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I see it as a bit strange that the people who deny the mandate of the majority of the population, predominantly located in the large cities, even see themselves as Americans and talk of unity.Surely the mindset of the 'small town America' of the past, is a minority view.

So, the majority of our voting age population lives on Mars; votes Biden but all of the delegates of the electoral college live on Venus and vote Trump. What is your problem with a 270 delegate majority vote (Trump) overruling individual citizen cast votes of 67 million Biden 63 million Trump? I find this all hilarious; and if we could involve the French even more so.
edit on 11-12-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I see it as a bit strange that the people who deny the mandate of the majority of the population, predominantly located in the large cities, even see themselves as Americans and talk of unity.Surely the mindset of the 'small town America' of the past, is a minority view.

So, the majority of our voting age population lives on Mars; votes Biden but all of the delegates of the electoral college live on Venus and vote Trump. What is your problem with a 270 delegate majority vote (Trump) overruling individual citizen cast votes of 67 million Biden 63 million Trump? I find this all hilarious; and if we could involve the French even more so.

I never said any of those things.

The fact that you seem to be unable to conceive that there could be other choices than the two major parties clearly shows the problem.

Let me put it plainly about the Electoral College, someone with 270 million dollars could pay off a million each to half the EC voters and absolutely and without fail, win the Presidency. The average net worth of a US President is now in the billions, so return on investment is very good, as long as they don't get caught. And what safeguards are there to prevent (or even look for) this happening in the EC rules? None.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
You know I am actually every bit as afraid of total republican control as I was total democrat control, it never benefits anyone accept corporations and the politicians.

I would much rather see some of the movers and shakers for the dnc ousted but the dems retain the house so business can actually get done rather than the orange man bad temper tantrum we have been watching.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I never said any of those things.The fact that you seem to be unable to conceive that there could be other choices than the two major parties clearly shows the problem.

Unfortunately sedition and/or Anarchy (the upsetting of the Realm) are illegal.

Chronaut: let me put it plainly about the Electoral College, someone with 270 million dollars could pay off a million each to half the EC voters and absolutely and without fail, win the Presidency. The average net worth of a US President is now in the billions, so return on investment is very good, as long as they don't get caught. And what safeguards are there to prevent (or even look for) this happening in the EC rules? None,

Someone with 350 million (to throw in the street) could give us all a million apiece and really plug this economy in. Who would care about the EC at all? Hilary thought she had landed 70 super delegates; how could she have so miscalculated in this assumption?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Yes, the left-wing, the anti-Trumpers, the right-wing and the pro-Trumpers are all minorities.

This should be repeated in every post from every Ardent Trump Supporter denying reality. Well said chr0naut!

Trump is not popular among most Americans, he was elected by about 20% of the American voting populations and that was before he has trampled the Constitution in our faces and made us the laughing stock of the planet.

For godssakes, ATS, stop with the religious awe you hold this puppet in and look at the damned facts.

edit on 11-12-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I never said any of those things.The fact that you seem to be unable to conceive that there could be other choices than the two major parties clearly shows the problem.

Unfortunately sedition and/or Anarchy (the upsetting of the Realm) are illegal.

I was referring to the possibility of having other parties or even independents running. I was not talking anarchy or sedition. I was talking about democratic choice.

Look at it this way, in the 2016 elections, it only came down to either Trump or Clinton. Neither of which was a great choice, in my opinion. It was like taking away a child's banana split ice cream and offering either Brussels sprouts or boiled cabbage as the choice of alternatives.

Chronaut: let me put it plainly about the Electoral College, someone with 270 million dollars could pay off a million each to half the EC voters and absolutely and without fail, win the Presidency. The average net worth of a US President is now in the billions, so return on investment is very good, as long as they don't get caught. And what safeguards are there to prevent (or even look for) this happening in the EC rules? None,

Someone with 350 million (to throw in the street) could give us all a million apiece and really plug this economy in. Who would care about the EC at all? Hilary thought she had landed 70 super delegates; how could she have so miscalculated in this assumption?

I think you have done your math vastly wrong. Someone with 350 million dollars could only offer 350 million people a dollar apiece.

Hillary didn't realize that there would be so many faithless electors in the EC vote (one indicator that corrupt payouts to EC electors might be occurring). As far as the slightly fairer general election, she had more of the popular votes than Trump and so it came as a shock to her that she didn't win. I'm surprised that you don't recall it, it was only three years ago.

For a purported "democratic republic" to totally ignore the popular vote, in favor of some other system, indicates that it clearly is not democratic.

Besides, Trump will be re-elected. He has already made the claim that he is the Messiah, the King of Israel and the second coming of God and the Chosen One. Everything is in place.

Do you know of any politician in history more known for his boastfulness?

"While I was contemplating the horns, behold, another horn, a little one, came up among them, and three of the first horns were pulled out by the roots before it; and behold, this horn possessed eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth uttering great boasts…" Daniel 2, 8.

According to many scholars, the Beast rules for six years, for the first three they are seen as good, a great leader and peacemaker. For the remaining three, the Beast's true colors are revealed and they wage war against the true people of God. Note that during this time, there are some who still worship the Beast, deceived by a "strong delusion".

There's also that little bit of word-play where 'trump' = 'horn', there's a lot of that sort of word play in Biblical prophecy.

"14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. " Revelation 13: 14-15.

Choose now who you will serve.

edit on 11/12/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I love your insight!

As much as it it conflicts many of my posts, wouldn't it be extremely irresponsible to allow the US populace to vote in a president?..as we don't know ass from elbow who's actually "voting"? It's been predetermined IMO.

This 8 year cycle has been decided by the US Military..Threats "Foreign and Domestic"

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join