It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Articles Of Impeachment Impacts Crowd Size At Trump's Campaign Rally In Hershey, PA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
That is awesome. I can just picture all the hard asses like me standing in the rain for four hours and loving it because it shows our defiance to crybaby traitors
edit on 12-12-2019 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Is that really what you call a large crowd? It seems so small compared to the crowds that Bernie Sanders is gathering in his rallys.

Just look at photos of the huge rally he had in NYC which was shortly after his heart attack issue which everyone thought would impact the strength of his campaign:

heavy.com...
edit on 12-12-2019 by Aluxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Goedhardt
Wow, that is something! I cannot imagine he will not be elected again!
I said it before: I wish we had someone like Trump in the Netherlands! Good for you, he is on your side!

Don’t worry, it’s 2019. Regardless of where you are, there’s an authoritarian con-man in the wings ready to take the reigns. More than likely funded by the same people that put Donald Trump into office.

You probably won’t have to wait too long.

You mean the American people?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

That's OK, if we all play our cards right the traitors and violently angry anti-liberty fiends will be sitting in GITMO for the remainder of their lives where they can't harm anyone/ruin nations/etc.

All I can say is it must be pretty bad for those who aren't in the winning team/right side of history

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Goedhardt
Wow, that is something! I cannot imagine he will not be elected again!
I said it before: I wish we had someone like Trump in the Netherlands! Good for you, he is on your side!

Don’t worry, it’s 2019. Regardless of where you are, there’s an authoritarian con-man in the wings ready to take the reigns.

Yeah...it will probably be some guy that forces us to buy health insurance for double the price and triple the deductible, make us go to doctors we didn’t want, and fine us if we don’t buy it. It’s happened before.
edit on 12-12-2019 by Assessor because: Sp

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Are you really comparing turn out in liberal friendly and hugely populated NYC to Hershey, PA? Really?

Btw, Sanders is a hypocrite and is essentially an example of what is wrong with our political system. Sanders offers nothing to the private sector as he is rich from being in Congress forever. Term limits now!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join