It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Page now suing FBI and DOJ because Trump said mean things.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: visitedbythem

Oh Lisa!!! Oh Peter!!! XOXOXO

I think McCabe was in on the thruple.

LOL...what's funny is that they don't really seem to interact as lovers in their texts that we've seen, more like co-conspirators. Maybe they refrained from " sexy talk " on their work phones, plotting a coup, no biggie, that says a lot.

After watching Strzok get questioned I was completely under the impression that he was flamboyantly gay.

Not that’s there is anything wrong with that but was it McCabe and page? Or was it Strzok and page that had the fling?
edit on 10-12-2019 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It's my understanding that it is her work phone that the messages derived from & her work phone is, and always was, government property so I'm not sure a breach in the federal privacy act applies in this instance.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

She should have just stuck to being a socker-mom.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Aw, perhaps just taking a lesson from soft-skin Trumpy who is the king of lawsuits (and non-stop threatening to sue anyone to says bad things about him). The hypocrisy around here is truly at record levels. I'm sure it's ok for Trump though.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

They caught me and it damaged my reputation. As it should have.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
Aw, perhaps just taking a lesson from soft-skin Trumpy who is the king of lawsuits (and non-stop threatening to sue anyone to says bad things about him). The hypocrisy around here is truly at record levels. I'm sure it's ok for Trump though.

I'm curious, is it that you can't see it, or you just don't want to acknowledge it? TDS. Seek help.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Hey let's be fair here, she's suing for invasion of privacy and for the costs of security, childcare, infamy, and transportation.

At least based on what I read here.

Not sure how well the invasion of privacy will go considering she was using her work phone....

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
As a former FBI employee, I can state the following with certainty:

1. Lisa Page used a FBI issued phone.

2. Lisa Page signed a government property sheet for said phone, acknowledging that it was government property assigned to her care.

3. She has ZERO right to an expectation of privacy.

Before I retired in 2012, I saw numerous people get in trouble over texts they had sent using FBI issued smart phones.

She is no different than anybody else.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: underwerks
Ironic, considering it was weak-minded baby Trump who got all angry because two FBI agents said mean things about him...

I find it ironic that people like you who hate Trump have no problem being owned by him 24/7. You poor lil thing you, life must be a bitch for you. aReeeeeeba aReeeeeeeba

It's called masochism hahaha

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
As a former FBI employee, I can state the following with certainty:

1. Lisa Page used a FBI issued phone.

2. Lisa Page signed a government property sheet for said phone, acknowledging that it was government property assigned to her care.

3. She has ZERO right to an expectation of privacy.

Before I retired in 2012, I saw numerous people get in trouble over texts they had sent using FBI issued smart phones.

She is no different than anybody else.

Except she’s part of coup conspiracy. She’s got that going for her.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
I'm not sure she has a good argument against the publication of her texts, due to the investigation and the public's right to know the facts.

That isn't the question...

These texts were exchanged on US owned/issued devices.

If these were personal texts, from h er personal phone, she might - might have some semblance of a case.

But on official government issued devices? Nope. This should be tossed the second a judge sees it.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I think Muzzleflash is just advocating for the right to sue in a court. Which we all have the right to. I personally think that there should be a rule that if you bring a bullsh!t lawsuit to the court, then you should have to sign a waiver and put enough money in a trust to cover the expenses, should you loose. That way, you would likely be pretty sure you had a case, rather than sue just because you have the right. When something like this happens, one thing is certain. Both sides have lawyers who will make money.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I personally think that there should be a rule that if you bring a bullsh!t lawsuit to the court, then you should have to sign a waiver and put enough money in a trust to cover the expenses, should you loose. That way, you would likely be pretty sure you had a case, rather than sue just because you have the right. When something like this happens, one thing is certain. Both sides have lawyers who will make money.

I agree to an extent, but...

There should be some kind of bar to be met - ie, your suit would have to be declared 'completely without merit', 'totally baseless', or something similar.

Also, the sanctions should primarily be against the attorney who filed the suit, (say, 75% against the attorney, and 25% against the plaintiff), since Attorneys should know, or at least have a good idea, when a lawsuit is baseless/totally without merit.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I'm not against using the legal system, but I have a friend who has been sued several times over really dumb stuff. And each time, the lawsuits were thrown out at some stage. But each time, he had to spend several thousand bucks on a lawyer. One time was over 10 grand. He is better off than I am, but nowhere near a 1%er. That is unfair and I feel those who put that burden on him should have had to pay that part.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I'm not against using the legal system, but I have a friend who has been sued several times over really dumb stuff. And each time, the lawsuits were thrown out at some stage. But each time, he had to spend several thousand bucks on a lawyer. One time was over 10 grand. He is better off than I am, but nowhere near a 1%er. That is unfair and I feel those who put that burden on him should have had to pay that part.

I agree (again, to an extent) - and it sounds like those cases would meet the bar I mentioned.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The biggest question for me is, were the texts that were released from her personal phone/computer/whatever electronic device she personally owned? Or were they from a government owned device? If they were from one of her personal devices, she might have a case. If they were from a government owned device... well she ain't got a leg to stand on, since she had no right to expect privacy on a device she didnt own, even if it was always in they possession. Same goes even if it was her own personal device, if who she communicated with was using a government owned device. Since both sides of the conversation would be visible on the other persons device. If I am wrong on the laws surrounding this, please someone correct me.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join