It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Page now suing FBI and DOJ because Trump said mean things.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
Well then maybe he should sue. I mean, WE ALL get our day in court, right?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
You guys are slowly wandering further and further into partisanship and bias.

It's dangerous.
Half of you sound like Democrats with these attitudes.

She's entitled to being suit in court just like we all are. The validity of her claims will be decided on by a judge, probably even appeals judges too.

Y'all are scaring me because I'm afraid y'all are becoming the monster you've been fighting...

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: network dude

Federal Privacy Act

Look, politics totally aside, privacy is a total illusion in 2019 and every politician, judge, and corporation has intentionally driven us to that point. Page gets to play this game only because she's now a public figure... if it was one of us in the same position, we'd not even be able to find a lawyer, let alone a court that would accept the case.
No kidding, if Schiff releasing Nunes phones records, a fellow House Rep, is indicative of anything to say the least.

These slimy Congressional Dems just love to abuse their power and position.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Ironic, considering it was weak-minded baby Trump who got all angry because two FBI agents said mean things about him...

you never disappoint.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
You guys are slowly wandering further and further into partisanship and bias.

It's dangerous.
Half of you sound like Democrats with these attitudes.

She's entitled to being suit in court just like we all are. The validity of her claims will be decided on by a judge, probably even appeals judges too.

Y'all are scaring me because I'm afraid y'all are becoming the monster you've been fighting...
The animosity is the result of her participation in trying to unseat a duly elected President, this would piss off many Americans and many would rightfully kick her to the curb as a result.

Why are you so surprised at the opinions displayed?

In her bid to scheme the American public out of a President, she doesn't deserve squat, however, she is free to do whatever, as you say and she is, so what of it?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Her suing the FBI DOJ doesn't violate or interfere with Trump's rights (or anyone else's that I can tell).

If people feel their rights are being violated they need to file their suit as well.

This is how America is supposed to work.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

If she's really a liar and conartist, than her suit will probably get dismissed quickly.

She may also have to pay a ton of fees as well for wasting everyone's time.

I have Faith everything will work out as it should and we'll all get what we deserve.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

The way America is suppose to work.

Is the FBI not spying a politcal campaign and trying to frame him for snip.

Page WAS A PART of that.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Ironic, considering it was weak-minded baby Trump who got all angry because two FBI agents said mean things about him...

Lmfao, ohhh?? "Weak-minded baby Trump" 😂😂

Come now, you can do better than that, at least you had the common courtesy to capitalize the "T" in Trump, good for you 😌

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

If she's really a liar and conartist, than her suit will probably get dismissed quickly.

She may also have to pay a ton of fees as well for wasting everyone's time.

I have Faith everything will work out as it should and we'll all get what we deserve.
Be that as it may, things do have a funny way of working out, eh? 🤔

Indeed, we shall see this through to the end 😉

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: burntheships

Treatment ?

He came off like a # during the hearings.

Yeah, he did like a smug arrogant pig.

Then he sued the DOJ/FBI just like Page is doing.

The FBI/DOJ in their defense published even
more damning stuff he did.

www.scribd.com...

Strzok sat on Weiner's laptop to try and protect Clinton
during the last month of the election, that had not
been revealed till he sued.

Hopefully, Page will get the same, she deserves
nothing but a sentence.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I understand she is a huge POS and major douche. I understand she's a lying cheating sack o #.

I get it, I do.

But every jerk in this nation is ENTITLED to sue in court. I can sue anyone for anything, and if it's silly the judge will dismiss it and chew me out for wasting their time.

I haven't even read her complaint yet but I'm open minded enough to reserve judgment because it is actually possible one of her many claims in this could have merit. The childcare aspect seems plausible to me but I'd like to review the facts in depth if I'm to judge anyone.
edit on 12/10/2019 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

And she is.

I'm entitled to castigate her for it.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

If people feel their rights are being violated they need to file their suit as well. This is how America is supposed to work.

But every jerk in this nation is ENTITLED to sue in court. I can sue anyone for anything,

I agree and hope Trump, George Papadopoulos and Carter Page follow Rep. Devin Nunes lead and sue the Democrats over their rights being violated, by being brought up on phony charges.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

And she is.

I'm entitled to castigate her for it.

Sure, and I honestly don't mind.

I'm just here to remind everyone not to get too drawn into this and go overboard.

Last thing I want is you guys starting to devolve into becoming just like the Dems you are fighting.

Just keep using Moderation, logic, reason, compassion, sensibility, and be decisive.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Hey let's be fair here, she's suing for invasion of privacy and for the costs of security, childcare, infamy, and transportation.

At least based on what I read here.

Is she going to sue Strozk's wife as well. His wife left a message on her phone which is harassment to me. Can't go around calling out skanky women everytime your husband commits adultery. I use to be a skanky ho myself and those calls I got did cause PTSD.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=2481071Text

But every jerk in this nation is ENTITLED to sue in court.

Now that sounds like a great excuse for this lawsuit. Since the texts in question were on a government device there is no privacy for her. Defamation of character? Umm did she text what she did on said government device? Yes, her right to have this tried in court should open up a can of worms for her. I find this lawsuit to be frivolous considering the circumstances. Especially after the IG report showing us that other agents were aware of her improper relationship. If anything she needs charges brought up on her.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
So, she admits the contents of said emails are authentic?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

The childcare aspect seems plausible to me but ,,,,

This would be exceptionally fun, as she would have to
prove she wasn't at the hotel room with Peter while
she was paying the sitter.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
A smart lady like her should have known that there would be likely consequences to sleeping with a married man that she worked with.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join