It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Page now suing FBI and DOJ because Trump said mean things.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page is suing the FBI and Department of Justice, alleging that the government's publication of her salacious text messages with anti-Trump ex-FBI agent Peter Strzok constituted a breach of the Federal Privacy Act.

In the complaint filed Tuesday, the 39-year-old Page said she suffered numerous damages because of the disclosure, including a "permanent loss of earning capacity due to reputational damage" and "the cost of therapy to cope with unwanted national media exposure and harassment" at the hands of President Trump.

Page's complaint also sought reimbursement for "the cost of childcare during and transportation to multiple investigative reviews and appearances before Congress," the "cost of paying a data-privacy service to protect her personal information," and attorney's fees.

She claims she needs therapy now, and her reputation was damaged. May I offer my most sincere "Boo fricken Hoo" to her. Sadly, this isn't a joke, it's not in the joke forum, and it's not fake news. This is real, and I would expect Comey to follow suit along with Strozk. After all, I believe Trump said mean things about all of them. Perhaps they could settle out of court and offer a safe space and therapy kitten to each.

SMMFH

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

"Life is hard. It's even harder when you're stupid."
-John Wayne

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Great, look forward to the letters from the FBI
giving us a big scoop on other dirty deeds she
did while she was altering 302's and plotting sedition.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Oh JHC. Just rain hot rocks on this Earth already. For the love of GOD.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page is suing the FBI and Department of Justice, alleging that the government's publication of her salacious text messages with anti-Trump ex-FBI agent Peter Strzok constituted a breach of the Federal Privacy Act.

That's rich after being in the middle of SPYING ON TEAM TRUMP.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Hey let's be fair here, she's suing for invasion of privacy and for the costs of security, childcare, infamy, and transportation.

At least based on what I read here.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I know some elected officials I'd like to sue for pain and mental anguish. Totes legit yo. Triggered.

link   

In the complaint filed Tuesday, the 39-year-old Page said she suffered numerous damages because of the disclosure, including a "permanent loss of earning capacity due to reputational damage" and "the cost of therapy to cope with unwanted national media exposure and harassment" at the hands of President Trump.

So she's suing the FBI/DOJ, and blaming Trump!

This snip is priceless.

GOLDDIGGER.

link   
a reply to: neo96

I'm not sure she has a good argument against the publication of her texts, due to the investigation and the public's right to know the facts.

However, she may have a great case for reimbursement for the expenses of being part of the whole thing.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Lovely Lisa would have better success with a GoFundMe account, like her former boss Andy McCabe did successfully.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

She isn't owed anything.

She participated in something that was clearly unlawful.

Her chickens came home to roost.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Peter Strzok has already sued the FBI/DOJ and
he is getting the treatment. In their defense
FBI published more of his texts, and they
are very embarrassing. She will get the same
treatment, as she should.

If not worse, she might see a jail cell.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Federal Privacy Act

Look, politics totally aside, privacy is a total illusion in 2019 and every politician, judge, and corporation has intentionally driven us to that point. Page gets to play this game only because she's now a public figure... if it was one of us in the same position, we'd not even be able to find a lawyer, let alone a court that would accept the case.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

How can you deny any American citizen the right to take their grievances to court and seek a judge's arbitration? It's "the right way" to handle disputes isn't it?

Maybe she is legitimately owed something, requesting reimbursement for childcare costs sounds very reasonable to me for anyone who's times wasted by our govt.

If she's a criminal than charges need to be filed, and even if she is convicted she still can argue defamation because all this happened before that future conviction.

We really need to respect the Right to Petition for a Redress of Grievances, the Right to Sue.

You can disagree with her all you want but you must accept that we are all entitled to the courts and that right is inalienable.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Treatment ?

He came off like a # during the hearings.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Ironic, considering it was weak-minded baby Trump who got all angry because two FBI agents said mean things about him...

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

"Life is hard. It's even harder when you're stupid."
-John Wayne

Gotta love the Duke!

link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

How can you deny any American citizen the right to take their grievances to court and seek a judge's arbitration? It's "the right way" to handle disputes isn't it?

How do you figure ?

I don't work at the FBI so I'm not denying her anything.

As to the rest.

Her rights ?

WHAT ABOUT TRUMPS.PAGES and the rest of those people RIGHTS?

link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Hey let's be fair here, she's suing for invasion of privacy and for the costs of security, childcare, infamy, and transportation.

At least based on what I read here.

She is an idiot. I'm just having fun with the title. This is like suing the cop who gave you a DUI because he didn't address you with the proper gender pronoun. On second thought, that one might have merit in the year 2019.......

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Page is OWED.

He's owed bigtime,

If anyone should be suing.

IT's him.
edit on 10-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join