It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shattered ( Looking for unity)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
We as a people have to get our shlt together guys. Some how or
another we are going to hold on to our rights our freedom and
our country together. Before we lose it all by being so shattered.

Been really curious lately about the psychology behind the
support for a pack of political criminals. Who are obviously trying
to save their crooked, out of joint asses. By impeaching a duly
elected american president for doing exactly what he said he
was gonna do ( Drain the swamp )? Which is why the crooks in the
swamp have been running a campaign to impeach Donald Trump
since 20 mins after his inauguration.

an. 20, 2017 at 9:19 a.m. PST
The effort to impeach President Donald John Trump is already underway.

At the moment the new commander in chief was sworn in, a campaign to build public support for his impeachment went live at ImpeachDonaldTrumpNow.org, spearheaded by two liberal advocacy groups aiming to lay the groundwork for his eventual ejection from the White House.

source

So what about the psychology behind these people who from where I'm
sitting can't see straight? We ( Those that support the Pres.) keep sighting
hate but here's what I found directing a search in the psychology of these
people on the left. As I was looking for a better understanding.

Turns out liberals are the real authoritarians.

A political-science journal that published an oft-cited study claiming conservatives were more likely to show traits associated with “psychoticism” now says it got it wrong. Very wrong.

The American Journal of Political Science published a correction this year saying that the 2012 paper has “an error” — and that liberal political beliefs, not conservative ones, are actually linked to psychoticism.

New York Post

It doesn't end there. I even found evidence that conservatives find a lot
more to life then the liberal mindset.

Polarization has become so severe that what news you read, who you marry, and what kind of car you drive is connected to your political persuasion. And so is, it turns out, whether you see the point in literally anything.

In a new study of people in 16 different countries, researchers from the University of Southern California and the University of Utah found that conservatives reported feeling there was more meaning and purpose in life than liberals did.

Science

There's more but I think that will present us ALL with a better idea of
what we're dealing with everyday in ALL OF OUR lives. This thread is
not meant as a political insult. It is a bold attempt to bring knowledge
to both sides of the monkey # throwing contest we call The Mud PIT.

As I believe that recognizing a problem must come before solving a
problem. I can't apologize for what I found. I can only hope it brings
clarity and hopefully more unity. Because both sides do have one thing
in common. We all know that divisiveness is tearing us apart. And this
is my amicable attempt to quell what is crippling all of us as a nation.

edit on 10-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Been really curious lately about the psychology behind the
support for a pack of political criminals. Who are obviously trying
to save their crooked, out of joint asses. By impeaching a duly
elected american president for doing exactly what he said he
was gonna do ( Drain the swamp )? Which is why the crooks in the
swamp have been running a campaign to impeach Donald Trump
since 20 mins after his inauguration.

Let me start by saying I don't think Trump should be impeached, but it really doesn't matter, because he won't be removed.

That said, I don't really think they are doing this because he is "draining the swamp" (he hasn't so far as I've seen)... I think they're just doing it because A, it's Trump, and B, they don't want to face him again in 2020.

BTW, a lot of those on the left who ran for congress in 2018 said they would try and impeach him. Whether or not that is a right thing, they are doing what they said they'd do, and ultimately, they got voted in.

Again, I don't think he should be impeached, but then again, I don't think we should have a two party system that has more times than not just proven to keep government in a perpetual state of gridlock, unless it means spending, which both parties will happily agree on.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Unity is a joke.

Or a name of some lady rap artist.

Or the name of a space ship.

Unity is not something we'll ever see again.

We're too divided as a nation. When one side wants open borders, banned guns, socialized medicine and schools, and the other side doesn't, then where's the common ground?

There isn't common ground.

When one side simply wants to abolish the electoral college and the other side wants a government to follow the Constitution, then where's the common ground?

Common ground, like Elvis, left the building a long time ago.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

We're too divided as a nation. When one side wants open borders, banned guns, socialized medicine and schools, and the other side doesn't, then where's the common ground?

The common ground could (doubtfully) be independent, where they pick candidates by issues, and not just based on party.

One side does want those things you speak of, but they only represent 30%~ of America, and part of them don't buy into that part of the BS line towing some young bucks have insisted on. The other side only represents about the same portion of America. So between the two, they barely make a majority of the country together.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

In our culture of "everyone winning" and everyone gets a trophy. . . some have forgotten that losing is also part of life.

Eventually, I'll lose my rights, freedoms, liberties because the nanny-state assholes who want communism will win.

It's just a fact.

But until then, the douche-waffles are going to have to settle for losing even if it is just temporary.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Their best defense is not a candidate anymore. Anyone can see they won't be taking back any of the voters he took from them at this point. If anything, they likely lose more.

Only thing left to do is preserve and strengthen what they have and keep harassing him. Don't give him an inch on anything. Look at USMCA for example. Pelosi is saying Trump gets zero credit for it. Nobody, even if they hate the guy believes that because he never shut up about NAFTA the whole time he was running. That and the wall. Over and over. He got some of the wall and will get USMCA. Two things he ran on.

Pelosi's only job at this point is to gaslight the crap out of everything he does. Nothing more.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Too late. I'm sticking with my TEAM.

I don't care what laws THOSE ON MY TEAM break or what they do. They are my TEAM.

GO TEAM!

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Quick question: if Trump loses next November what will your thoughts be? Rigged? Or a fair election?

Not saying he will or won't, just curious.
edit on 12/10/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Unity is a joke.

U N I T Y

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

In our culture of "everyone winning" and everyone gets a trophy. . . some have forgotten that losing is also part of life.

Eventually, I'll lose my rights, freedoms, liberties because the nanny-state assholes who want communism will win.

I feel ya man, losing is about all I've experienced politically.

I can find flaws in both parties, and while one may be worse than the other... It's pretty moot considering they just keep government gridlocked. The only thing promised is debt will increase.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It really is both sides of your country that have lost it, all the lefts and rights.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

There are always flaws in both parties but if you always stay in the middle of the road, you will get run over.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

Those caught up in the charade will never admit that they are half the problem. Democrat, Republican, it doesn't matter. It's easier to fool someone than to convince them they've been fooled. The psyop continues.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
It really is both sides of your country that have lost it, all the lefts and rights.

the far left
and the far right

the 60% in the middle just want the govt to go back to work and make sure the roads get fixed

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Quick question: if Trump loses next November what will your thoughts be? Rigged? Or a fair election?

Not saying he will or won't, just curious.

It was rigged see that farce of impeachment, and the farce of Russia.

Then We'll impeach Biden for Burisma, or Clinton for the STeele dossier.

Either way Trump haters are going to lose.

link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
you shame roddy piper and john carpenter

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

There are always flaws in both parties but if you always stay in the middle of the road, you will get run over.

I'm not a moderate, nor in the middle of the road. I just don't align with either party.

That being said, it hasn't stopped me from being run over, every election.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

There truly isn't.

They- You know who aren't even on the same planet.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So if he loses, it's rigged?

What makes you think they wouldn't have gone through the same rigging measures last time?

Why is Trump still alive for that matter? You'd think that if Trump was such a thorn in their side that he'd go the way of Epstein. You see what Epstein's death has turned into, right? A #ing meme. Why would they be scared to kill Trump?
edit on 12/10/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So if he loses, it's rigged?

Faking crimes and endlessly going on about 2020 is the definition of RIGGED.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join