It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Comey's name is not present in the OIG FISA report

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
You did the same thing I did.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Does Comey have a body double?

If it was an OCR error then why are not other words affected? Maybe they have been and just not found yet?

First though was some in house joke to have Corney, can see Trump having some fun with that one. But this is not very professional and would not expect something like this with the seriousness around this document.

Now we also have a Camey as well? Has this been done to provide distinction between two different people under the alias of FBI Director James Comey?

I don't know, just an idea.

edit on 10-12-2019 by kwakakev because: added 'as well'

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Obama Admin crooks escaped being interviewed by I.G. Horowitz for his FISA-abuse report.

In his report, Horowitz said Comey was one of a number of former FBI employees who “chose not to request that their security clearances be reinstated for their [inspector general] interviews."

And “therefore, we were unable to provide classified information or documents to them during their interviews to develop their testimony, or to assist their recollections of relevant events.”

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND...

“Durham is not limited. He can talk to other agencies. He can compel people to testify,” Barr said.

“One of the problems in the IG’s investigation, is that Comey refused to sign back up for his security clearance and therefore couldn't be questioned about classified matters.

So, someone like Durham can compel his testimony, he can talk to a whole range of people, private parties, foreign governments, and so forth.”
SOURCE: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Go Get'em Mr. Durham!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join