It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suppressed technologies

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I've posted this link on the STARLITE thread but I thought this was a good thread for it as well in case it gets missed.

Just found this site, it has a good history of STARLITE and various updates, one for January this year.

Link to article

I personaly think this stuff is genuine and I believe it is being used by governments or military. Can they really be that stupid to overlook something as valuable as this?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Hi. I read the first page of responses and then skipped to the last, so forgive me if I missed something.

There are many new technologies that will be available soon (not soon enough!) that, while not being "free energy" in the strictest sense, will give us enough time (on the order of 100's of thousands, if not millions of years) to discover 'what's next.'

here is one: lawrencevilleplasmaphysics.com...
there are a small handful of projects like this, each of them different, some of them related to each other.

also, since I brought it up, the laws of thermodynamics may not be utterly set in stone(referring here to the conservation of mass and energy and entropy)...no, I'm not trying to drum up and crackpot theories, just want to remind ppl that there are some amazing things being learned about physics and astronomy that MIGHT point to an open ended universe, as merely ONE example: www.brainsturbator.com...
(this might not be the best site for this kinda stuff, I just did a quick google search...but try searching for "fractal universe" and "holographic universe", you'll find lots of great stuff)

also, I personally find ANY form of government be NECESSITY of it's own form and function INHERENTLY must inhibit humanities freedom...do some reading on Paul Wolff, especially his ideas/books on autonomy and anarchy (not the punkrock, burn everything type of anarchy, but the true political/social ideal) to get a BASIC idea of why ALL AUTHORITY is inherently flawed from anyone's perspective

in addition, before you try to debunk what someone is trying to say, read this and try to avoid solipsism (skepticism is great, but only to a certain degree)
www.skepticalinvestigations.org...
www.suppressedscience.net...

we should all aim to become HONEST SKEPTICS, truth (or the highest probability of it) will ensue
fNoRd

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
What's all this business about 'free energy' and suppressed technology?

Hi all, I'm Dan, kind of new to ATS and I've also just found this thread although I've read through most of it.

Anyway, just a few comments, and I'd really appreciate any replies, if not, no worries, and thanks for reading.

Originally posted by wadefrazier5
This is my last post to this thread. I will wrap up the other threads that I began at ATS today also, and the ones that were initiated by others to discuss my work (as far back as 2004). I was banned at ATS. It took me a few days to figure out what happened. No communication to me was given. With the trolls having a field day on the most recent thread that I authored, this is a very strange outcome. Well, ATS was kind of nice while it lasted, but apparently my posts are not welcome here. I may find another forum to actively post to one day. For all of you who contributed positively to the discussions, I thank you for your contributions, and maybe together was can make the world a better place. For all the trolls out there, they can feel good about a job well done.

Good bye,

Wade

I don't know if the mods can chime in here at all, but why was this guy banned? I was reading through his posts on this thread and also other threads and while he was continuously talking about the same themes and also continuously pasting links to his website, I saw no reason for him to be actually banned. I mean, he seemed like a nice enough guy, any thoughts anyone?

As for 'free energy' and suppressed technology I've only heard glimmers of information through the disclosure project sister site, the orion project and also on some radio talk shows, that's about all my reference, and I'd appreciate any further website links anyone may have to enlighten me.

Wade Fraiser in previous posts mentions Dennis Lee, I did some digging and found an article and it's a shame Wade isn't around to comment on this:

www.csicop.org...

Regarding actually creating a device, and I assume no device has been created, I'm on the fence really, a lot of people have said 'put up or shut' whereas I guess it's true that because we don't have the means now, that might be different in the future.

I found this article on wikipedia interesting though, a lot of inventors, scientists and engineers currently working towards 'free' energy complain of not having the funds, whereas this following link shows a company who had funds from 3 - 8 million pounds but didn't produce anything:

en.wikipedia.org...

To believers: I'd just like to ask what actual evidence of any kind of advance has been made with this kind of technology? I mean, awhile ago the Stan Myers inventions were handed over to the orion project, but as far as I understood it, this technology wasn't free technology, not a stand alone heat pump kind of device which could heat and power your home.

To skeptics: I'm not a believer per sae, but I would like to ask the skeptics about the allegations of suppression, this is a serious allegation, and what makes me wonder is that these kind of accounts come from different sources, what exactly is going on here? Why on earth would individuals with their reputations at state wish to make up wild and unproven claims if they didn't seriously believe that the 'Big Boys' were infact intervening in the production of advanced technologies. Just a thought.

Anyway, any thoughts are of course appreciated if this thread starts to come to life again.

Thanks,

Dan

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Off_The_Street

It is amazing to me that in all the years I have been reading Blogs like this one, there is always those out there who believe, because they do not conceive of a situation that situation does not exist. over the last 20 years the number of improbable situations and chain of events I have been directly involved in how can I doubt the most far-fetched claims.
Q: Are there people out there surpressing technology?
A: Of course!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
this is Hampering Several Limitations of Current Technologies from being Overcome by science.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
It is an established, verifiable fact that suppression has taken place and that attainable MPG has been over 140 since 1949.

As I had stated on another thread, Shell wrote of their achievements: 49.73 MPG around 1939; 149.95 MPG with a 1947 Studebaker in 1949; 244.35 MPG with a 1959 Fiat 600 in 1968; 376.59 MPG with a 1959 Opel in 1973 ( all documented in the textbook,"Fuel Economy of the Gasoline Engine" ) and Evan McMullen, owner of Seattle-based Cosmopolitan Motors, recently purchased the Guinness world-record-setting but forgotten Opel in Florida at auction. seattlepi.nwsource.com...

If you have never seen actual patents, documents and publications blatantly stating what has been denied on this thread, I heartily recommend you visit byronwine.com. This is documented, footnoted, pretty unimpeachable evidence of what would otherwise be put thoroughly in the Tinfoil hat category.

All in all, I think that this is some of the best "evidence" I've ever seen supporting a massive conspiracy against alternate energy and would love to get other people's opinions.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
There's lot of advanced technologies that suppressed until Much-Much Later.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Our system here on earth isn't closed - we have the sun which as far as we are concerned is an infinite energy source. I don't buy that solar power couldn't power the earth - the amount of surface area available for solar panels wherever humans live is massive. In the short term it would need a significant outlay in terms of panelling but otherwise I don't think it would change the existing infrastructure a huge amount.

In the long term we'd need to change our design philosophies - like designing energy and resource efficient dwellings and design out planned obsolescence and waste in all of our other systems to minimise the energy needed.

I'm no expert on Tesla but the tower he wanted to build would have (if it worked) allowed anyone to pull electricity right out of the sky. Literally. It got shut down because it wouldn't make anyone any money. Why hasn't it been looked into since? Same reason.

As we all know, the reason nothing like this happens is because its not profitable. We need to get around this whole monetary system and greed thing first :/

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I just chanced upon this forum while searching the internet and figured I would throw in my 2 cents. One of the biggest problems with many forms of free energy devices is simply the fact that they produce too much potential energy to be allowed int he hands of the people, from the governments perspective at least. Tesla is a very good example, ALL of his property and research was confiscated and classified within a day of his death with no explanation and almost all of that information remains classified decades later. His free energy tower that no current day energy company had been interested in was immediately demolished and I feel it is worth noting that when the power companies failed to take interest he marketed it as a weapon by simply reversing the energy flow to create a device capable of crippling electronic infrastructure at long range and even, if enough energy was forced into a small enough space, create an explosion. There are even those who believe, based on the fact that he was performing his highest energy experiment at the time and shortly thereafter decided to suddenly cease research along with his claims afterwords of a successful attempt as a weapon, that the Tunguska explosion in 1908 was the direct result of his tower. Personally I am on the fence as to the legitimacy of this claim but considering it is Tesla we are talking about, who had an understanding of electricity unrivaled even today, I can't in all honesty deny the possibility especially considering the physics have since been proven correct.

This is the problem with most forms of free energy: unpredictability, lack of sufficient understanding to rule out the possibility of weaponization, the possibility of any sort of feedback loop occurring in either direction, and last but not least simple fear of the unknown. In order for any energy technology to usurp "almighty oil' it would need to meet these already difficult criteria with the added difficulties of needing to prove itself possible in the first place to a scientific society disinclined to fund or even accept anything that violates the currently accepted laws of physics(which us true physicists know to be mere approximations but most are reluctant to go telling that to everyone for obvious reasons) or invalidate a lifetimes worth of research as suddenly irrelevant. Significant hurdles alone that together make a serious effort almost impossible.

I am of the personal belief that true scientific progress cannot occur in the presence of systems such as politics or business which seek to turn every small advance into leverage or profit at the expense of any competing views. The only thing that might work would be isolation for those working in the fields most susceptible to abuse but that is not an acceptable option for many working in these fields. I really don't have an answer to these problems but I feel I have a decent understanding of the problems themselves and that's a first step. Maybe this is all pointless, after all this is just some forum on the internet, but who knows it can never hurt to try, at least not much. haha.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join