It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suppressed technologies

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
I still, from time to time, look for alternative and free energy. There is much evidence of suppressing inventions that can reduce dangers to our planet or create/conserve energy.

I havent seen many (probably suppressed) but here is my favorite
jnaudin.free.fr...
He actually has videos and experiments you should check out like the meg, aquafuel generator, and the lifter. I havent tried any of the experiments but the videos are cool, and interesting. I do not have the free time or cash to try the experiments but if anyone has tried these let us know what your results are.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I have a 2 hour video on zero point energy, with inventors demonstrating, and illustrating dozens of free energy inventions that DO! work. Thease free energy devices DO! exist, and ARE! being suppressed by mister fat cat!
BELIEVE THAT!!

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I recently published a new essay on the journeys of some free energy activists known to me:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I also put up another short essay:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

and here are my 2006 additions to my site:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I plan to begin engaging the public a bit more in 2007. We’ll see how it goes.

Wade

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I have a question about Free Energy.

What sort of size can the power devices be and what sort of power can they put out?

Could a hand held device put out more power than an entire nuclear power plant?

If so wouldn't it make hand held laser weapons possible?

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
FREE ENERGY - Does Not Exist
ALTERNATIVE ENERGY - Weak

If these devices use lubricants or have miscellanously moving parts, or simply have any areas which may become hot...then it is total crap....free energy is total crap....and alternative energy is absolutely communist...therefore worthless.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Shinji: his essay can send you where you can find the answers you seek.

www.ahealedplanet.net...

There are plenty of people who can answer your questions.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Soitenly wrote:

"FREE ENERGY - Does Not Exist
ALTERNATIVE ENERGY - Weak

If these devices use lubricants or have miscellanously moving parts, or simply have any areas which may become hot...then it is total crap....free energy is total crap....and alternative energy is absolutely communist...therefore worthless."

That is an impressively ignorant response, and I am serving notice that such posts are not worth responding to. People who post stuff like that are invited to seek a forum better suited to them. Many ATS members can aim a lot higher than that. I am pleased that ATS has an “ignore” feature in its forums.

Wade

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Ignorant? Solar energy is notoriously weak. That is not ignorant - it is a fact. Solar energy is also notoriously unreliable and expensive.

Nuclear energy is notoriously expensive - meaning it takes a lot of energy to mine for uranium which is extremely scarce compared to any fossil fuel.

Take off the rose colored glasses.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I have read everything available about Tesla, Bearden and also met Bearden briefly years ago. There are many sites about what is currently being done in the area of "free energy".

1) educate-yourself.org/fe/fejoewatercell.shtml

2) www.hasslberger.com

3) www.vortexscience.com

4) www.svpvril.com/svpweb9.html#Kitchen%20Chemicals

5) www.eagle-research.com/index.html

good to see the information is getting out there and people are willing to take risks for the benefit of us all. Be careful, all. It's not about money and not entirely about power. It's about disturbing the balance of power. Free energy in the hands of us proliferating herd of barbarians would no doubt be disastrous. Kind of like a loaded gun in the hands of a 5 year old. Hopefully, as we become more knowledgable, we'll also become wiser.
Good luck to all.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hi Whitewave:

I respect your opinion on the matter, but I doubt it is a foregone conclusion that free energy in humanity’s hands is a guaranteed disaster. As Greer has replied to people afraid of the technology becoming a catastrophe in the wrong hands, “The worst elements of humanity already have this technology.” We are already careening toward Armageddon or something equally horrific over the current global energy paradigm.

I think that immediately dismissing free energy as too dangerous is limiting our options. I have seen many groups do that,

www.ahealedplanet.net...

including the Peak Oil crowd:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I know activists that I respect who ARE less gung ho about getting free energy to the public than they used to be, partly for the reason you suggest. There definitely are downsides to free energy, but almost any technology can be weaponized, and yes, Shinji, free energy technology can make awesome weaponry. However, the visiting ET civilizations

www.ahealedplanet.net...

have had it for a long, long time, and they could vaporize humanity during their lunch hour if they were so intended. But they are not.

The upside of free energy is heaven on earth:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I believe it is worth exploring, and I think I understand why people are afraid of free energy (part of it is being hooked on scarcity). That is part of the conundrum:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

One reason for my current approach is that humanity may well not be ready for free energy, as there is presently not enough collective sentience and integrity in humanity to forestall catastrophe if we had those technologies. So, my approach is currently not an activist one, but more of plumbing the depths of groups that may be ready for the concept. The main reason I post to ATS is that many of its members are at least beyond the denial that free energy could possibly exist but be suppressed. It is an important first step in understanding the situation.

It is quite possible that humanity will have to have its Armageddon before it wakes up (and the surviving humanity will be a small fraction of today’s 6.5 billion). I suspect that the source of free energy (the “vacuum,” etc.) is divine, and we will not get the benefit of it as a species until we reach some minimum threshold of integrity.

The question I have had for many years is whether free energy could catalyze the abundance paradigm and a truly sentient humanity, or if we have to become fully sentient first.

www.ahealedplanet.net...

It may well turn out to be a dialectical process, and I am doing what I can. I don’t want to be a member of a species that exterminates itself and takes most of the biosphere with it.

Best,

Wade

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Wade,
I agree entirely. What worries me about free energy (which I would dearly like to see get into the hands of the common man) is that it is inevitable that such a paradigm shift will result in anarchy until the new powers manage to shake themselves from the rubble to the top of the heap. It is that inevitable anarchy I dread. A new age is coming and with it, upheaval. There is cause for rejoicing as the brave pioneers drag us all, kicking and screaming, into that new age with its potential for heaven on earth. There is also cause for alarm (and caution) because MANY will not rise to the level of maturity/enlightenment necessary to usher in such a paradise and will drag many down with them in their fight against progress. It has always been thus. The type of technology of which you speak (eloquently, I might add) is of an unprecedented level and we can all expect unprecedented reactions/responses to it. I don't fear the technology. I fear the change that will usher it to the forefront of modern society. Even so...let it come.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
Wade,
I agree entirely. What worries me about free energy (which I would dearly like to see get into the hands of the common man) is that it is inevitable that such a paradigm shift will result in anarchy until the new powers manage to shake themselves from the rubble to the top of the heap.

Why do you think free energy will lead to anarchy? I get the distinct feeling you think Anarchy is a bad thing?

It is that inevitable anarchy I dread. A new age is coming and with it, upheaval.

Why? If people can get along so well ( and we mostly do) with limited resources why would we not get along with unlimited energy?

There is cause for rejoicing as the brave pioneers drag us all, kicking and screaming, into that new age with its potential for heaven on earth.

If they have to drag us i don't think it will happen any time soon as there are too many interests that vests their existence on your dependency on centralized resource management.

There is also cause for alarm (and caution) because MANY will not rise to the level of maturity/enlightenment necessary to usher in such a paradise and will drag many down with them in their fight against progress.

Only a few people right at the top are truly affraid of progress and the rest of us tend to adapt very fast when we discover personal gain in doing so. Self interested action is a truly great thing.

It has always been thus. The type of technology of which you speak (eloquently, I might add) is of an unprecedented level and we can all expect unprecedented reactions/responses to it.

The 'unprecendented actions' have been occuring the last 130 odd years when they suppressed such technology knowingly leading us into war and general strife. Things might get worse before they get better but inevitably i am sure that we can't and wont be stopped.

I don't fear the technology. I fear the change that will usher it to the forefront of modern society. Even so...let it come.

In my opinion fearing change is a bigger problem than fearing technology as technology can only affect people as much as they are willing to be affected by it. Nothing else, in my opinion, explains the three hundred billion dollars American corporations spend every year attempting to change the perceptions of their consumers in favour of accepting certain beliefs over others. People cling to the value's that they hold ( and suits their interest) and free energy or such technological breakthroughs won't change that any more than a million dollar lottery payout prevents the majority of winners from going to work the next day.

In summary the average person has established habits and beliefs that accords with his assumed (mostly subconscious) perception of reality and a lack of interest in 'change' does not normally reflect fear of change or technology but just the conditioning they received at a early age. Without serious social reconditioning free energy wont suddenly result in anarchy and everyone wanting to retreat to a farm somewhere to life a live of solitude and or plunder.

Stellar

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shinji
I have a question about Free Energy.

What sort of size can the power devices be and what sort of power can they put out?

Could a hand held device put out more power than an entire nuclear power plant?

If so wouldn't it make hand held laser weapons possible?

Tesla had a power tower on long island and it was bigger than any
power generator yet devised. It is not known if he powered anything
with it. He used coal for steam using his own turbine and electrical
generators just to power the tower, so free ionosphere power was not
in the works for that device.

Tesla's radiant energy device loads up a capacitor from cosmic or
background radiation. Don't think you get much but people charge
batteries with it. See goldismoney.info forum or one of those type
for someone that built one.

Free Energy is from the recycle of electrons in molecules like the
laser has electrons moving back and forth in energy levels only
it from a 'gasoline' that is not exhausted but 'cooled' to recover
electrons and reenter compression chamber for the next spark.

What this 'gasoline' is is the subject of speculation due to elimination
of scientific references by forces identified by author Lyne.

Lyne still says his 'cold fusion' still works, its the use of H2 to H+H
conversions, his so called diatomic hydrogen molecule cycle.

I have seen the patent for an engine using nobel gases.
Liguid air was used by Tesla in a oscillator that provided over
unity pure electrical energy.

[edit on 1/9/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Stellar,
Perhaps I did not make my presentment entirely clear. I believe that many advanced technologies already exist and are being withheld from the general public until the powers that be can consolidate the transition from their current fortune producing technologies to the newer ones with them still in charge. When the transition begins and we see the introduction of these advanced technologies, many entrepreneurial souls will try to jump in and make their fortune as well. I believe this attempt to "horn in" on the ruling powers and disturb the balance of power will be soundly "discouraged" with extreme prejudice. This is what I dread-the waste of pioneer spirits, entrepreneurial will, etc.

Change is inevitable. Knowledge is being increased faster than industry's ability to adapt to it. By the time a new computer, for instance, rolls off the assembly line, it's already outdated and the new models begin production. Medical advances are increasing faster than a hospital's ability to finish paying for the last one before something newer and better comes along to replace it. This causes economic stress.

Yes, the average joe will gladly accept whatever convenience is made available to him but will complain vehemently when the cost of the R&D to develop that technology is passed on to him. Crime increases as joe citizen sees all the energy-saving devices available and can't afford them. I always find it amazing that during disasters/riots average people can be seen stealing television sets!

If something as truly revolutionary as "free energy" becomes available, the burst of technological devices running on it will explode on the market. Just like now, everyone who does business and doesn't have a computer/fax/printer/multiple phone lines, etc. is woefully lagging in the market place, so it will be with those who can't afford all the new gadgets based on "free energy". Pretty much every electrical item in your house will either have to be replaced or modified to accept the new energy source. Such a paradigm shift will leave a lot of ordinary people "out in the cold" which will cause more than a few problems, I'm sure. The rich will get richer and the poor won't have a prayer. The choices at that point will be to accept slavery or to risk revolution. I trust that everything will work out eventually (anarchy never lasts) but the transition will probably not be pleasant.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I am very appreciative of seeing thoughtful, informed posts like the last several. I have written plenty about my orientation to the issue and will not belabor it here. I KNOW that advanced technologies are being withheld from the public, including free energy and anti-gravity. The people running the world fear the masses disengaging from their mechanisms of global control. The Big Boys’ primary lever of manipulation is economics. Manipulating the world banking system is only part of their bag of tricks:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

and that is even the small stuff, as banking is merely an accounting game. No real wealth is generated by accounting activity. Accounting is merely the ownership game, something that would disappear in a world of abundance.

Energy, on the other hand, has always been the basis for all REAL economies for all time, and making energy abundant (and environmentally harmless) can collapse the entire house the cards that the Big Boys have so laboriously constructed. Free energy unleashed would dwarf the Industrial Revolution. There has never been anything like it, and as Bucky Fuller

www.ahealedplanet.net...

and others knew, free energy can topple the scarcity paradigm that humanity has ALWAYS labored under, and replace it with an abundance paradigm,

www.ahealedplanet.net...

which is something that has never been seen before.

Unfortunately, self-interested behavior is what makes free energy efforts vulnerable. I learned that one the hard way.

www.ahealedplanet.net...

The divine paradox is that only by enough people being selfless enough can humanity get over the hump. A cyberpal wrote a good short piece on that topic:

www.newmediaexplorer.org...

Be well,

Wade

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I might I remind everybody that the expression "the powers that be" is codeword for "I want to believe" There is no free energy. Heat escapes into the environment. Think of gas flaring in the oil industry. Not all energy can be recovered.

I would dare any of you to create a post describing these so called "supressed technologies", where one might be found and what its purpose is. I would love to debate the finer aspects of these inventions.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave

I believe this attempt to "horn in" on the ruling powers and disturb the balance of power will be soundly "discouraged" with extreme prejudice. This is what I dread-the waste of pioneer spirits, entrepreneurial will, etc.
--

i thought long and hard about posting the following, but here it gioes:

the 'waste' of pioneer spirit and enterpreneurial will... can't you see that a) you are wittingly, or unwittingly, subscribing to a notion of posession wrt human beings and their souls, can't you see that, under these circumstances, every so-called idealist is nothing but a useful, naive idiot who is merely supplying more power to the elites?

can't you see that they are (if they really exist and JFK, 9/11 and several missing persons in the field of biochemistry indicate that they do) our one and only tangible problem and _NOTHING_ whatsoever will change anything in our lives as long as we are essentially the property of these 'big boys' ?

but i know order == god and the sky will fall before that changes. guess what, either a whole lot of people had better wise up, or it will.

PS: which condition killed more people during the last 200 years? totalitarianism or anarchy? besides if you are not among the winners (whatever this really means), neither criminals nor govt's need to fear a disarmed populace, if legislation is a gamble and anyone who wants to can try to take your stuff and life, it's already a form of anarchy.

[edit on 10-1-2007 by Long Lance]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soitenly
I might I remind everybody that the expression "the powers that be" is codeword for "I want to believe"

Might i remind you that this is a forum where we take discussion of those powers to be quite a serious matter? Denying objective reality does not change it and your free to attempt doing so for cars the next time you cross a busy road. If you are not aware of the evidence that is largely your problem and I'm not going to let you disrupt this discussion any more than i have to.

There is no free energy.

Have you done any research into the devices themselves or are you basing this on some kind of 'law' you heard about?

Heat escapes into the environment.

Only if we let it but there is no logical reason why we should allow energy to be lost to systems we created. That's a choice based on our considerations of what is 'efficient' and considering the power of the sun and fossil fuels we can get away with being so very wasteful.

Think of gas flaring in the oil industry. Not all energy can be recovered.

That gas is burned away mostly for safety reason but it can be recovered if they so chose. There is no physical law that dictates that energy must be lost to a system once it enters it and it's really just a question of design. Entropy is certainly the norm but both the human being and every charge in the universe are already sources of negentropy.

I would dare any of you to create a post describing these so called "supressed technologies", where one might be found and what its purpose is. I would love to debate the finer aspects of these inventions.

Then maybe now is a good time for you to finally start doing some research as there is certainly good material on ATS. I don't mind specifics but i am getting the distinct impression that you wont be able to argue such considering your general denial of it even being possible.

Stellar

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I want to add Starlite to this list of suppressed technologies. There is an old thread that can be found here

Starlite

This material was tested many years ago - I remember seeing info about it in my teens, and yet even with its properies it is still not in the public domain.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soitenly
I might I remind everybody that the expression "the powers that be" is codeword for "I want to believe" There is no free energy. Heat escapes into the environment. Think of gas flaring in the oil industry. Not all energy can be recovered.

Free would be no more gasoline to buy and have a working 'fluid'
that provides the same workings. If it is recycled then the seals
are the problem. The spark or UV response of various molecules
other than oil based ones are the option, but find the funding.

We do not buy ice from Canada any more for ice boxes so you might
say we have free ice now, its all where the money goes.

The new engine is free to the oil companies because they are out
of the money if the non oil system is developed.

But is it developed, according to various conspiracy theories, and
used in the UFO fly buys?

Is oil paying to keep it secret and to keep their gravy train on schedule?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join