It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suppressed technologies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hi Freeman:

As you know, you are treading in very dangerous territory. The people who have been making your life miserable do not sound like the Big Boys, but might be a few rungs down the ladder. My experience with the Big Boys is that they play a more suave game than you are being subjected to. Today’s world is filled with cloak-and-dagger scoundrels, be they on government or private payrolls or free lancing.

I empathize with your ordeal. Do you really want to play that game? I retired from being involved in that kind of milieu many years ago. They can suck you into their dark energy, and fighting them only gets you deeper onto their turf. If you are mobile, you might consider leaving where you are. Like it or not, you may have to sever connections with those you know and get totally out of the ballgame, or you can keep at it. These kinds of situations are life-ruining or life-ending. You need to decide if you want to keep doing it, or can get out with the least harm to all involved. I already had my life ruined, and have no desire to enter that game again.

Best wishes and prayers,

Wade

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

It took us how many decades to be informed about stealth tech????

The tv was invented before WWII but wasn't widely available until 1950

Disc brakes were invented in 1912 , but weren't put on many cars till the 1950's

and the list is endless

mechanical computers were invented by the Greeks 2200 years ago

batteries were invented by the Egyptians 3000 years ago

steam turbine by Heron of Alexandria 2000 years ago

1690 the first steam piston engine was developed by French physicist Denis Papin, but the first train was made in the early 1800's

humankind is all about keeping it under it's hat, so to speak.

What is diff about the current time-frame is there is a undying need to publish and a belief among scientists and engineers that nothing should be suppressed to either our folly or delight.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
EVERYONE WHO READS THIS POST
READ
www.belowtopsecret.com...
THIS POST

Especially you Mr Wade.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hi Freeman:

I doubt that you were dealing with the Big Boys. They act more like this:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Capitalism is a shark tank, and “free” energy (or preventing it) is the Holy Grail of the greedy, so trying to make free energy happen is like that T-Shirt said, “I live in a dog-eat-dog world and wear Milk Bone underwear.” As you know, when stuff like free energy begins getting tossed around, you get to see what people are made of, and it usually is not pretty. I found out the hard way that personal integrity is earth’s scarcest commodity.

www.ahealedplanet.net...

From your posts, you obviously are not going about your business in a way that I would. Again, I doubt that “guerilla” tactics work. You want vengeance and public “exposure” for those who have hurt you and those around you so much. I know the feeling:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I may never be able to publicly disclose how thoroughly my life was shattered back then. But I overcame all those dark urges (facing that kind of evil and bearing the brunt of it is not easy), and THAT is what led to Dennis getting out of jail.

Again, an abundance paradigm is not an easy thing to bring to a scarcity-addicted world, and the means will become the ends. “Guerilla” tactics, retaliation on those who have hurt you, exposing them to public scrutiny – those kinds of behaviors and motivations will not help make free energy happen, in my opinion. There are a hundred stories like yours on the free energy front, and they usually have the same grim ending. As hard as it may be for you to try, my advice is to let go, pull back, regroup, heal, and then maybe you can try again. Seek to harm nobody, and that will see you in good stead.

You have noticed how I do not name people in my tale, and you have refrained from it so far. My advice is to not name names. I truly wish none of the “bad guys” any ill, no matter how evilly they performed their deeds (and their tally is long and ugly). If I did, they would have “won.” Fighting them draws you into their energy, and if want to duke it out with them, perhaps that is your karma, but I doubt that it will help bring free energy to the world. Dennis has had to remove about a thousand daggers from his back over the years, and he usually tosses them aside and moves on without a backward glance. The few times he has “retaliated,” I wished that he hadn’t, and it usually has not turned out well. If he spent his time and energy on getting payback for those who wronged him, his journey would have ended many years ago.

Get well,

Wade

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hi Freeman:

Just a P.S. to that previous post. I am not attempting to discourage you from pursuing free energy, but letting you know how I see the terrain you are traveling over. As you have seen me write:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

the rich “benefactors” have always failed the effort. James Gilliland

www.ahealedplanet.net...

has worked with free energy technology that he highlights in his videos, and in one of them, he mentioned the “humanitarian” groups that he has worked with. He joked that just as vegetarians eat vegetables, the “humanitarians” that he has encountered eat humans. Dennis has dealt with a number of billionaires, and they have never come through. When Brian O’Leary founded the New Energy Movement,

www.newenergymovement.org...

he was looking for altruistic rich people, and I doubted that such people existed. My doubts on that score are pretty small today. I have never seen or heard of a truly altruistic benefactor in the free energy milieu. If there were any, they got the phone call from the Big Boys and were told that they were out of the game, kind of like that windmill guy:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Again, I learned a lot of that stuff either through my own bitter experience or witnessing the horrific experiences of others. Where you are today, I have been, believe me. I also know that your journey has unbalanced you, as it did me all those years ago. I thought I was going crazy for awhile, before realizing that the world was insane, not me. I am still trying to put my life back together, almost twenty years later. You need healing, and I am not sure where you can receive it. Going within is the best advice I can offer. You should not engage those “bad guys,” not in your present state, and never engaging them may be for the best. I have not been home in sixteen years, and may never go back again. That is part of the price of my journey. Many people around me had their lives ruined, and leaving them alone has been the best strategy for now. You are going to have some different circumstances than mine, so not everything I am saying here may apply, but I deeply recognize and sympathize what you have been through.

I wish you the best,

Wade

[edit on 11-5-2006 by wadefrazier3]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hello we meet again.
I did a search on
science energy suppressed forum
an look where I am.

Actually its two hits here and wanted to get another forum, oh well.
Feeling science deprived today and wonder if I can ever take a science
class again with meaningful energy equations. Or will it ever happen.

The mind set and direction of power has some how turned from the electron
atom power relation which seems to be understood by only one man, Tesla.

Unless science books get a quick turnaround and development back 100 years
the oil companies will not remember what they suppressed in the first place.

Under orders to perform one's duties to suppress a science knowledge and
still continues, not even a wimper from protestors. A triple treat, all sides
are paid off. I don't think we will rise by our own bootstraps like the Tesla
powered Aurora. That is unless electron-atom sceince is released.

[edit on 5/17/2006 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hi Teslaandlyne:

Yes, it is difficult being optimistic these days that mainstream science will pull its head out of the sand in time. Not sure the oil companies are really in on it, at the top (Big Boy) levels. Bearden does not think so:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Best,

Wade

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I just published a new essay, a short and sweet one on abundance and what it really is. Once in awhile I get to write a fun one. It is here:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Wade

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Not sure the oil companies are really in on it, at the top (Big Boy) levels.

Yes, afraid so.

Even the oil companies have lost the knowledge they eagerly suppressed
from Tesla and the energy from the electron.

Atomic physics related to the electron interaction with matter has been
overlooked.

The Electron King is Tesla and the King is Dead.

I spent all afternoon on YouTube seeing UFO videos, and all I see the work of Tesla. The Man of Lightning must have invented something that rides on lightning.

I am just looking at how some 50,000 volts (generates E field in an air capacitor
, i.e. spark gap, E = V/d) when that E field hits a perpendicular B field ( current
genertated ) what force is generated. Look for circle of lightning at base of
craft in a hover, high speed gives a glow all over. That nice circle of light on the
craft floor is a giant flat wound coil, seen in a picture with Tesla sitting in front.

Well thats my theory these days that go along with Mr Lyne.

I am in the process of contacting someone with knowledge of physical units
to verify the result.

My high school physics teacher had a conical Tesla coil, after that class I never
heard the name Tesla again.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Atomic physics related to the electron interaction with matter has been
overlooked.

Blame Nils Bohr on that one, anyone using a 'planetary' model for an atom should try to understand what would happen if the nucleus for some reason (strong vibration or electric field) left its center position and if there is anything in ther model which would re-align it...

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hi TeslaandLyne:

I recall reading one of the UFO big names (maybe Ed Mitchell or Steven Greer, but maybe not, but it was somebody of a stature like theirs) saying several years ago that the ET cover-up was similar in its dynamics. The people doing the covering-up do not really know why they are doing it. The early players did, but when the cover-up is multi-generational and so secretive, the original intent can become lost in the haze. I know that Greer has stressed that the rationale for the ET cover-up has changed over the years. I think he may be too generous regarding the early motivation (to prevent a “War of the Worlds”-type reaction), but I think he is right that the current cover-up soldiers are just doing their jobs, and really are not too aware of what the over-arching motivation is (or even care).

I imagine that something similar has happened during the multi-generational free energy cover-up.

Regarding American foreign policy, a CIA soldier like Ralph McGehee woke up the hard way:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

while a John Perkins was in privatized “middle management”

www.ahealedplanet.net...

but Perkins is not really privy to the big picture. He may not know that the Big Boys even exist.

Be well,

Wade

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Credits to Zorgon for originally posting the same link in the skunk works forum..

www.rexresearch.com...

An improved nuclear battery using alpha and beta decay, directly converting kinetic and magnetic energy to electricity - not nearly as sexy as ZPE; but still something which, if used sensibly would change a lot. is it being supressed? don't know, but the inventor died in 2001 in a car accident.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Your stilll doing great work and i just want to thank you again ( i think i tried before) for all the information you so readily make available. Did you ever read Bearden's "Energy from the vacuum" ?

Stellar

[edit on 14-7-2006 by StellarX]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Hi StellarX:

After a few years back at college, I might try it. It is a 1,000-page tome, and very technical. I have read plenty of Bearden’s work aimed more at the layman, but Bearden is difficult to understand even then. It is more due to the subject matter than his presentation.

A pal recently asked me if there was a layman-friendly explanation of Zero Point Energy that I could produce, and said he still did not really understand Dennis’ heat pump. I replied with:

I attempted a layman-friendly presentation of the rudiments of thermodynamics, heat pumps and why Dennis' heat pump was superior. It was not all in the same section, but the pertinent parts of my site on those issues are here:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

www.ahealedplanet.net...

www.ahealedplanet.net...

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I think it is not hard for the layman to understand, but I could be wrong. If you have not read it before, maybe you could take a little time one day and read that stuff and tell me if it seems to make sense to you.

On free energy, ZPE and the like, I have written somewhere on my site that it is not easy for the layman to study. I decided to specialize in the political-economic dynamics of the free energy situation long ago, because that seemed to be where the problem was, not a lack of viable technology.

It takes a long time to get up to speed on the physics of ZPE, and a fantasy of mine is to go back to school, and further my math/science studies and chew on those issues some more (a pet subject of mine is the dating sciences - radioactive decay, ice core studies, dendrochronology, etc., which I would like to one day become somewhat of an expert in, but there are only so many years in a life, and I am beginning to think that I will not get there in this life).

I have not presented much on my site about the physics of ZPE, but I have provided some links to material that tries somewhat to speak to the layman, such as these links on Sparky Sweet:

www.rexresearch.com...

www.cheniere.org...

Mr. Advisor is a math genius, and when he met with Sparky:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Sparky lent him a book on the math and physics involved, which probably looked a lot like that first Sparky link above, and Mr. Advisor later told me how "beautiful" the Boolean algebra was that Sparky provided. Not many laymen are going to appreciate the beauty of the Boolean algebra. I know the bare rudiments of the ZPE theory myself, and it is not easy for a layman to understand. If you can comprehend that the ZPE field seems to be part of the fabric of the space-time continuum, that may be enough. A bunch of arcane theory does get the layman excited. The Big Boys know that what excites the layman is a free energy machine delivered to his house that makes his energy bills disappear. :-) So, they make sure that working prototypes are not in circulation long.

Brian O'Leary and others have told me that the public's eyes glaze over very quickly when they begin trying to explain the rudiments of the physics behind ZPE. I once listened to Tom Bearden explain how ZPE solid-state circuits worked, and it took all my attention and mental horsepower to keep up with him, and when the upshot of his explanation was that a "negative time wave" made it work, I realized that laypeople were not going to embrace that one, not to mention most scientists.

The best thing to do about weird stuff like ZPE is to watch some of it at work, like that second Sparky link above. I will never forget the awe in Mr. Advisor’s voice as he described it working as ice formed on it. When people watch UFO's fly overhead on request:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

the theory takes a distant second place.

I hope that helped.

Be well,

Wade

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodebliss
The tv was invented before WWII but wasn't widely available until 1950
Disc brakes were invented in 1912 , but weren't put on many cars till the 1950's

and the list is endless

Many of them just weren't practical for a lot of reasons. Disk brakes are great, but you have to have a power supply for them and consistant materials. TV was of no interest until someone decided to do programming (buy a tv and watch the static was not entertaining).

What is diff about the current time-frame is there is a undying need to publish and a belief among scientists and engineers that nothing should be suppressed to either our folly or delight.

Publish or perish! Yes!

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hi Long Lance:

Valone replaced me on the NEM board after I resigned,

www.newenergymovement.org...

and Brown’s tale is a textbook example of what I write about in this essay:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I recently connected with one of my old buds in the milieu, and it was quite a visit. The stuff that has been suppressed truly boggles the mind. It is all about “controlling the means of production,” and keeping humanity mired to the scarcity paradigm. Some big things are afoot right now, which I am not at liberty to publicly discuss. Technologies exist today that can turn this world into a vastly better place almost overnight, but the dynamics that Paul Brown encountered are a big reason why they remain underground for now.

Be well,

Wade

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Fellow traveler Steven Greer made some noise recently with a book on his experiences playing with the Big Boys. Here is an excerpt from it:

www.nexusmagazine.com...

This is the same story I head him tell a couple of years ago:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I am pretty sure that the same group that Greer interacted with is the same group that offered us a billion dollars to go away:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

and the “benevolent” part of the group is who I believe gave one of my buddies a free energy, anti-gravity, etc. show over ten years ago:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Those people, and their technologies, are very real, but almost nobody on earth can seem to muster a productive response to this situation, which is a key part of the free energy conundrum:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

People finding enough personal integrity within themselves to simply face the situation might be enough to turn the tide, but humanity is in deep denial these days. The future is up to us. What will we do?

[edit on 3-11-2006 by wadefrazier3]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
Credits to Zorgon for originally posting the same link in the skunk works forum..

www.rexresearch.com...

An improved nuclear battery using alpha and beta decay, directly converting kinetic and magnetic energy to electricity - not nearly as sexy as ZPE; but still something which, if used sensibly would change a lot. is it being supressed? don't know, but the inventor died in 2001 in a car accident.

The decay equation never reaches zero until infinity, or uranium half life is
thousands of years. Atomic or sub atomic level zero point radiation, cosmic
or aerther or higher frequency than gamma, that is undetectable radiation,
is working to generate the electron, beta ray, or helium minus electron,
alpha ray. Helium can be gathered by this process.

Helium powered Tesla Turbines are thought to power the high voltage
coils that levitate the ufo craft.

Oops, did not want to go too way out, there was good progress in the thread.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by wadefrazier3
Hi TeslaandLyne:

I recall reading one of the UFO big names (maybe Ed Mitchell or Steven Greer, but maybe not, but it was somebody of a stature like theirs) saying several years ago that the ET cover-up was similar in its dynamics. The people doing the covering-up do not really know why they are doing it. The early players did, but when the cover-up is multi-generational and so secretive, the original intent can become lost in the haze. I know that Greer has stressed that the rationale for the ET cover-up has changed over the years. I think he may be too generous regarding the early motivation (to prevent a “War of the Worlds”-type reaction), but I think he is right that the current cover-up soldiers are just doing their jobs, and really are not too aware of what the over-arching motivation is (or even care).

I imagine that something similar has happened during the multi-generational free energy cover-up.

Regarding American foreign policy, a CIA soldier like Ralph McGehee woke up the hard way:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

while a John Perkins was in privatized “middle management”

www.ahealedplanet.net...

but Perkins is not really privy to the big picture. He may not know that the Big Boys even exist.

Be well,

Wade

The ET cover and even mention of UFO seems so long ago. I just happened
by the whole controversy in 2006 and when I mentioned I was on forums
talking about UFOs they said "You haven't heard much about them these
days."

So unless you search youtube or happen by a forum with photos then you are
in media darkness.

I have to tell you there is a pretty strong case for Tesla in the physical
descripton of the ufo.

The pilots don't know but the use of Tesla flat coil on a satellite is documented
by patent and bright round circles on the bottom of aircraft is a tell tail
sign of a larger engine.

Just give us the gas free engine, well it may run a helium who knows, and
keep the flying light bulb.

The zero point energy works in the propagaton of light and other taken
for granted phenomena .. I had a great example .. it might be the
fluorescent lamp..

I just got Whitakers history of electricity, goes back before B Franklin,
and it winds up with free electrons comming off tube elements.

If the Tesla coil is strong enough, electrons will fly off the metal craft,
after all he did make sparks and lightning.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join