It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suppressed technologies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
If that B the case StellarX, the gov is about to gain and lose control:

NREL is working on the next generation solar cells: a 80-96% efficient Rectenna solar cell:

www.nrel.gov...

www.nrel.gov...

This is a must read for serious solar power supporters. With this solar cell a 3 panel array would run the house, split water for the hydro-car and you could even sell electricity back to the grid.

The real reason Pres. Bush is going back to the Moon is recent developments in autonomous robots and lowpower solar cells will make it possible by 2020 to turn solar cell making robots loose on the Moon's surface and once 2% of it's surface is covered w/ solar cells. They will be beaming back to Earth double the amount of energy produced from all sources world-wide. We will then be the energy csars of Earth. We will license microwave powered stations for energy production and hydrogen production for a energy hungry world. With this kind of tech we could produce 200X as much energy as used today from the Moon and solar cells in orbit.

Ps: You don't think Bush is going back into space because he's an explorer , do you?

[edit on 4/16/2006 by bodebliss]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodebliss
If that B the case StellarX, the gov is about to gain and lose control:
NREL is working on the next generation solar cells: a 80-96% efficient Rectenna solar cell:

Not everything can be stopped and it's still a comparatively great deal of resources going into producing solar cells which is still dependent on sunlight.

This is a must read for serious solar power supporters. With this solar cell a 3 panel array would run the house, split water for the hydro-car and you could even sell electricity back to the grid.

Sounds good and it's not like it could not have been done 30 years ago if you do not mind explaining that.

The real reason Pres. Bush is going back to the Moon is recent developments in autonomous robots and lowpower solar cells will make it possible by 2020 to turn solar cell making robots loose on the Moon's surface and once 2% of it's surface is covered w/ solar cells.

And it always seems to be ' in the future' with well known technology. Why is that?

They will be beaming back to Earth double the amount of energy produced from all sources world-wide. We will then be the energy csars of Earth.

America will try but it will first need to get to 2020 with a space program that can do something if anything at all. Is the Russians currently keeping the ISS running all on their own? What gives? Why wouldn't they be the one's to do this by using their oil revenue towards exploiting a new resource?

We will license microwave powered stations for energy production and hydrogen production for a energy hungry world. With this kind of tech we could produce 200X as much energy as used today from the Moon and solar cells in orbit.

It will still be controlled by just a few people so nothing will have changed beside the amount of resources they control.

Ps: You don't think Bush is going back into space because he's an explorer , do you?

He lacks the imagination to come up with anything as grand as all that. If America goes to the moon it will be fore purely military reasons as energy can be generated on earth at any scale required.

Stellar

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Space based power:

www.spacedaily.com...

www.space.com...

archives.cnn.com...

Alternate plan for space development:

ssi.org...

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I can see why they would supress technologies which are inherently uncontrollable, but increased efficiency is not a problem, as long as you control the fuel source, is it?

Imagine you paird $5 per gallon but needed only a third of today's consumption, they get the same money, you get equal mileage, they don't need to pull as much gas around, so revenue could increase a bit, what is the problem? if this had been introduced, say, during WW2, nobody would have ever asked any questions, obviously.

So, who thinks he profits from increased fuel burn alone and how ? does it all make any sense?

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
there are some 6 stroke engines in development that inject water into the hot cylinders after the normal exhaust stroke which then expands into steam and produces another power stroke.

Check it out

www.gear6.net...

I wonder if this will be suppressed if scaled up more into cars etc..?

[edit on 19-4-2006 by warpboost]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Yes, I met Bearden back in 1998:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

He does not speak publicly very often, and I consider myself fortunate to have heard him speak. I ran around in his circles for years. He is also getting up there, in his mid-70s now.

On who is doing the suppressing and why, there are many players, and what you can count on is self-interested motivation in all of them; whether it is protecting economic turf or ruling the world, their actions are the same. People who think the suppression is because they don’t want us to play with fire (as in they are looking out for our best interests) have no idea what is really happening. When Dennis had his company wiped out in Seattle in 1985-1986, it was the local electric companies, with a government agency leading the way:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

and they called in their favors to get that job done. I believe that the electric interests were merely trying to protect their market in that instance. When the Washington authorities hounded Dennis across the continent, it had the whiff of a broader effort:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Then when the CIA man made us a billion dollar offer, we knew we heard from the global energy racket:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Was it to simply protect the global racket, or was it to maintain a death grip on their control over humanity? I have found that it is not very productive to speculate on what their motives are, other than to realize that they are self-serving. The hard part is to try and ignore them and get the job done. Very few have proven themselves capable of that, and they fall off the rails in many ways:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I am not too much into the theory of free energy, because I am very aware of the data surrounding it. Sparky Sweet’s stuff was the real McCoy.

www.ahealedplanet.net...

and I know others who have received shows like this:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I am going back with my aerospace buddies this year to go watch UFOs fly over again, something that literally anybody can do:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

The technologies are very real, and mainstream science’s understanding of the “laws of physics” is at about the caveman’s level of understanding fire. We are barely out of the cave, and the best physicists, like Einstein, readily admitted it. But scientists have egos too, and the ramifications of the advanced technology that our ET buds possess blows almost all scientists out of the water, a phenomenon which has been well-known for a long time:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Dennis is one of the few who did not drink the Big Boys’ Kool Ade and lived to tell about it. The other 10,000 took the money and went silent,

www.ahealedplanet.net...

which is partly why this stuff gets pushed to the fringes, as in this forum. The reality blows 99.9% of the people out of the water immediately, and most of the rest end up going down the “conspiracy theory” rabbit hole and the other unproductive paths.

Best,

Wade

[edit on 22-4-2006 by wadefrazier3]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Dont ya just luv the way people like Off_The_Street have the answers to all our (free) energy needs?

"It will take a major effort by many players to make alternative/free energy happen, and stealing a prototype or start-up company is futile, if developing a genuine alternative energy for the public is the goal. I have watched numerous attempts to steal Dennis’ companies, and the two successful attempts I witnessed in the 1980s were performed when the Big Boys had Dennis in a headlock.[1] " Off the first site, which is now down for some reason

Imagine you had a company, with fresh way of doing things, imagine what would happen if you stumbled on a free energy invention and was in the early stages of developing shi* what would happen? I guess you have not bothered to read a single page of that website?

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I bet hes got all answers related to book burning too

"My mystical mentors have informed me that light will be one of the remedies of the future. Subjecting the body to varying frequencies and intensities of light can eliminate disease and keep a body well. When one begins studying the human aura, the idea becomes a natural one. Dinshah Ghadiali was a gifted scientist who rubbed shoulders with Edison and Tesla, and came to America from India in the 1890s, believing the "land of the free" propaganda and Horatio Alger tales. In the 1920s, Ghadiali developed and used with great success what he called "Spectro-Chrome Therapy" (SCT). It was simply subjecting people to light waves. In certain respects, it was little different from Royal Rife's therapy (presented in this essay soon). As soon as he came into power, Fishbein attacked Ghadiali and SCT in the January 24, 1924 JAMA. Fishbein led the attacks that saw Ghadiali put on trial eight times, and he eventually spent eighteen months in prison.[151] In a pattern that will become familiar, a 1945 fire of mysterious origin destroyed Ghadiali's main research building just before an important trial. At that trial, with the fire eliminating most of the evidence that he could defend himself with, part of the judgment was to burn his books. "

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
Hey, I posted a thread on this not long ago, with the exact same intention: getting info of these techs out: Perpetual Motion! Electrical Power from Nothing!.

Why do you choose to say from 'nothing' btw? Don't you think you could say from the 'vacuum' at least?

Everyone else seems to be ignoring the links at the bottom. Click them, dammit! I spent a long time getting those.

You can lead them to water but it gets harder from there on.

Free energy exists,

It's hardly 'free' but i love using the word myself considering the amount of energy return you can get for your 'investment.

but there have been no untoward movements made by any government to research this form of power. Why is anyone's guess (my guess = govt. suppressing tech).

And this is the real reason i am responding. The reason why governments will always attempt to control energy ( trough science or however) is simply to prevent average people from gaining the type of independence massive amounts of cheap energy could result in. Governments is all about creating shortages of one form or another as people who do not experience shortages, of some nature or another, do not need a government that is always proposing to solve them. A government who fails to arrange a crisis of some nature , that they then propose to solve, is a government without support and thus one without power.

It is the reason why we will have one crisis or another till we kick out of power the people who create them for their own benefit. We are suckers and we pay the price.

Stellar

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Not sure if this was mentioned yet, what about standard carburators for cars over in the UK that get 50 to 70 MPG?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarLord
Not sure if this was mentioned yet, what about standard carburators for cars over in the UK that get 50 to 70 MPG?

These are most likely diesel engines, not sure, correct me if i'm wrong, and i can't see what's wrong with them, except that they probably suck, because they introduce liquid into a rapid combustion process which spells problems... that's why they went with ever higher injection pressures, to reduce aerosol droplet size and therefore increase effective surface area for burning. vaporizing would of course be better, but it's not something you want to use diesel fuel for.

side note: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-4-2006 by Long Lance]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hi Freeman:

Well, Off_the_Street’s was one of many replies like it over the years that became grist for this essay:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

It is just sad for me, to see stuff like that. The time is fast running out for humanity to begin demonstrating enough collective sentience and integrity to save our bacon, and the energy issue looms front and center. But sadder (for me) than Off_the_Street's response was the non-response I received from this group:

www.anarkismo.net...

They at least have a clue, but they are firmly entrenched in the scarcity paradigm.

Tick, tock….

Best,

Wade

[edit on 26-4-2006 by wadefrazier3]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
why didn't you guys try to refine an absorbtion heat pump, it's using gas (cheaper than electric power) and its residual heat can be used for heating as well.

thanx in advance

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I became involved with Dennis near the end of his heat pump efforts. Dennis became involved with that LamCo heat pump at an interesting phase of his life:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

He did not get involved from a technological end, but from his sales, marketing and entrepreneurialism background. However, he ended up being a primary developer of that technology, but with the craziness that he lived through, with his companies being stolen so often or snuffed out, it is kind of hard to follow a well-planned technological development chart. I brought in this technology:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

but I sure was not the inventor. I was the money guy more than anything else, and was being directed by a disembodied voice (one that I don’t want to hear from again, if it leads to adventures like those):

www.ahealedplanet.net...

www.ahealedplanet.net...

It would be nice to be able to decide on a course of development, have the money to pursue it and gather the needed talent, have the peace of not getting the kind of attention that we did (from “friends” or foes), but that is not how I have seen it work.

Also, there is something important to understand about the economics of that LamCo-style heat pump. At a COP of eight, if electricity was four times as expensive as gas, then the heat pump would operate at half the cost of a gas furnace. If the heat pump got a COP of 12, it would operate at a third of gas cost. So, half the potential savings are realized at the COP of eight, and for making the COP go to 12, only another 17% is saved. At a COP of 16, then only another 8% is saved. It is like an asymptote (or diminishing returns). Double the COP, and only save 25% more in energy bills.

Gas being 25% as expensive as electricity is a macroeconomic measure, and it could vary widely over certain markets and conditions:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Gas heat pumps can be more efficient, but there are still the thermodynamic losses to get the thing to work and other factors. Dennis was never in a position to spend millions developing a gas heat pump in the middle of all that.

In Washington State in 1984, when so many houses were all-electric, a COP of five gave an 80% savings over electric heaters. There was not much more the homeowner could have saved. At a COP of ten, they would have saved 90%, so why even try to go there? That was the play Dennis was making in Washington, and that was why the electric interests pulled all the stops to wipe out the Seattle effort. Somebody ran the numbers back then, and for each one of Dennis’ heat pumps installed in Seattle, to replace electric heat, the electric companies were projected to lose something like $20K in electricity revenues per heat pump over 10 years, and Dennis was trying to carpet Puget Sound with them.

They were looking at billions in lost revenues. In the end, that was all that mattered to them, as they even admitted:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Whether it was run by gas or not would have been a non-issue.

Our journey was due to a unique confluence of technology, talent, macroeconomic dynamics, timing and so on. It is not something that can be easily reproduced, although Dennis has been trying ever since. Many lives were wrecked and prematurely ended,

www.ahealedplanet.net...

and only somebody with the crazed persistence of a Dennis will even try to pick up the pieces from that train wreck.

Almost everybody else just tried surviving with the years they had left in their lives, some quite bitterly.

I have to make a second post, as this fourm limits the size of my responses...

[edit on 29-4-2006 by wadefrazier3]

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The rest of the post...

Gary Wean:

educationforum.ipbhost.com...

is just one more in a long line of people I have known whose lives deserved to end better.

Dennis has not pursued the heat pump since the 1980s, and while there are arguments why he still should be pursuing it (some that I have made to him), I am not going to tell him how to go about his business. I think he got into the “free-energy-or-bust” mode after his stints behind bars, and it has obviously been a bust so far.

I hope that makes things a little clearer,

Wade

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I hope that makes things a little clearer

Sure, gotta use what you have, right?. wouldn't have mattered anyway, because of prevailing influence...

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
WADE, dude, i am glad and surprised to find you here!
I have been on these forums for almost a decade.
I am the daddy of free energy, man. I have more integrity and will to find it than most. I have put a lot of research into it over the years.

One thing i ask you to remember is that we a PIONEERS of our work. We only just starting! Not to worry, we will have free energy. We are few among millions who decide to venture out to the unknown, sort of like a bunch of cows near a river, they all stand there and do nothing, once 2 - 3 cows decide to sample the water and successfully cross over the stream, all the herd goes crossing at once!!

Same with free energy. I read on your site that you have a number of strategies to develop free energy. I know only 1 will work. Have you heard of guerrilla tactics? Guerrilla development is the only thing that can bring it in the open. And who is the master of guerrilla tactics? Me me me. I have been on these boards for decade, and i put a lot of work into this. Believe that.

I have spent the last year running away from people trying to persecute me in every way imaginable. I only just started to recover and visit these boards again. My girlfriend had it worst - only this week she was beaten and now in hospital. I’m at the front line of energy development here, believe that.

Guerrilla warfare is the only thing that can help us. Anyway, im glad i found you.
Now we can get the juicy bits out. I have done plenty of research into free energy, and i can tell you that the planet is not ready to have free energy thrown at them, quite simply nobody would know what to do with it! just like you said on your website and it would end up being SWALLOWED. There are steps that need to be taken before free energy can be unleashed.

Before free energy there are more equally important steps need to be.

Speaking of free energy, would it surprise you if i said that free energy is already here? For instance integral and differential maximum equations and Anti grav Equation are hidden in a safe place in middle east, and a working proto type of a interstellar drive is hidden in South America. Integral and differential maximum equations relate to the work of Albert Einstein. That was one of my past lifes by the way, so hello to you
I wonder if Tesla is around and have i met him. I am here to carry on my work, guerrilla free energy development here we come!

[edit on 30-4-2006 by Freeman]

[edit on 6-5-2006 by Freeman]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hi Freeman:

I know that FE has existed for a long time. In the world I lived in, I encountered stuff like this:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I have been through the wars, and do not want to fight. I never wanted to fight (I am a lover, not a fighter), but when the bazookas began firing my way, I did what I had to. The billion dollar offer they made us:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

and what they did to us afterward, was just a day in the office for them:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

As far as guerilla tactics go, plenty of people have tried to sneak up on them, and I doubt they can be snuck up on:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

and when I have seen people go the secrecy route (Dennis has played that game too), it usually leads down Paranoia Alley and other self-destructive dead ends. I know people who are developing in secret today, and I wish them the best, but I have seen what that approach leads to, and it usually is not pretty. The Big Boys are masters of the secrecy game, and I do not want to play it.

So, I have been trying to do it aboveboard and in the open, and as you note, people are not ready for abundance, not now. I am very familiar with what you write about in that thread.

I keep looking for those who might be willing and able to comprehend abundance, but it has largely been a walk through the desert, and as you know, this kind of journey takes a lot out of you. The pioneer’s life is a lonely one, but I am not quite done trying, as my posts to this forum show, but look at all the crazed/naïve/denial-based responses I got in this forum before there were signs of life. More than 95% of the time, there are NEVER signs of life. It took me many years to realize that dynamic, which is why I am very selective anymore about where I drop my hook in the water. Today, I will be counseling a teenager who wants to pursue free energy (he has his own ideas about how to do ZPE), and who was in East Timor last year, and who reads Chomsky. Those kinds of people get my time. I have some hope for the youth, as they are not so set in their ways, and may be able to grok abundance.

I respect the people going after the technological end of it, and what I seek is to help shatter the old paradigm in enough peoples’ eyes that they can begin to form a core of integrity/awareness to support those pursuing the technology. Again, we have a conundrum. I am going again this summer to watch UFOs fly over:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

It would be a sign that we cannot cut it by ourselves, but in Dannion Brinkley’s latest book:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

he wrote that his NDE visions showed him that oil will be $150 a barrel by 2008, and we will begin having water wars too, and then the ETs will finally come into the open, because we will be on the brink of our self-annihilation. At this time, I think that is a very likely outcome. Once the ETs come into the open (and the Big Boys are going to try playing the ET card in their favor, but will ultimately fail), humanity will be in for a wild ride that I believe will end in a healed humanity and planet, but only those who WANT to live in a heaven-on-earth world will be here. Those who want to keep playing kill-or-be-killed will find a new planet on which they can keep playing that game (because they are not finished with the lessons that game can offer).

Anyway, that is the view from here, and it may be wrong, but it is where I have come to on my journey.

Best,

Wade

[edit on 1-5-2006 by wadefrazier3]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Have any of you looked at this site they debunk allot of theories and try to support good ones

www.zpenergy.com...

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now have i got your attention, Mr Wade?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join