It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shifty Schiff Sets Up 2020 Elections as Illegitimate Unless Trump is Impeached

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

It certainly would harm Trump if the R's didn't defend him.

kind of like what mccain did to him with the healthcare reform?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Wayfarer

Um, but that's kind of a subjective question. I hate Biden, think hes an abysmal candidate, and absolutely want him buried in the # of his own making. From my perspective throwing Biden under the bus to strike at Trump was merely pure win.

I can understand why you would think that because I think that too! The problem is that Joe was the one who was leading by a significant margin in the polls for the Democrats, but it may have hurt them worse than they could have imagined.

he was the only "moderate" the rest are you get a car you get a car we all get cars!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Sometimes I wish I lived in a bubble of self delusion

I believe all your dreams and wishes have come true my friend. You may now bask in the glory of your achievements.

Well if that's the case I'm turbo #ed because I've built a bubble of self delusion and I'm not even happy in it!

Yeah most people aren’t, but at least we have something we can agree on now.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Impeaching a president in order to disable conservative ideology is abuse of power all on to itself. It is exactly what house Republicans are claiming Democrats are doing and what Democrats are trying desperately not to look like they are doing.

Well, I rather see it as Trump is committing a crime his compatriots on the jury won't convict him of, so therefore the Dem's only recourse is to get some potential benefit from it to remove him from office in the next election. A polar opposite viewpoint from yours but hopefully you can take some understanding from what the 'other side' views the situation as.

I don't see that as the opposite of my opinion.

It sounds like petty partisan politics. Its the exactly the kind of argument a Republican might make to justify why it is ok for a president to ask a foreign power to meddle in our elections.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

LOL! Cars?! I thought it was either $1,000 per month or free health care!
edit on 10-12-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Lets hope common sense prevails.....

twitter.com...

This is not common sense - this is a way for the Democrats to avoid a detailed examination of what they did with the Ukraine and how Biden was involved, whilst at the same team leaving some kind of taint they can exploit for the election.
edit on 10/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

LOL! Cars?! I thought it was either $1,000 per month or free health care!

may as well be
healthcare free
college free
cash free

take your pick
and that is not even starting on the green new deal

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Impeaching a president in order to disable conservative ideology is abuse of power all on to itself. It is exactly what house Republicans are claiming Democrats are doing and what Democrats are trying desperately not to look like they are doing.

Well, I rather see it as Trump is committing a crime his compatriots on the jury won't convict him of, so therefore the Dem's only recourse is to get some potential benefit from it to remove him from office in the next election. A polar opposite viewpoint from yours but hopefully you can take some understanding from what the 'other side' views the situation as.

It sounds like petty partisan politics. Its the exactly the kind of argument a Republican might make to justify why it is ok for a president to ask a foreign power to meddle in our elections.

It is partisan politics, out of necessity when the normal legal channels are inadequate.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Um, but that's kind of a subjective question. I hate Biden, think hes an abysmal candidate, and absolutely want him buried in the # of his own making. From my perspective throwing Biden under the bus to strike at Trump was merely pure win.

I can understand why you would think that because I think that too! The problem is that Joe was the one who was leading by a significant margin in the polls for the Democrats, but it may have hurt them worse than they could have imagined.

Perhaps, though I try and not spend to much time prognosticating though because I'm so abysmal at it. Ultimately we'll all just have to wait and see what the effects of it all are come 2020 and beyond.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Did you ever wonder what Adam Schiff's personal stake is in all of this?

It just so happens that Schiff is invested in three Franklin Templeton Investment funds that some Ukrainian officials claim that $7.4 billion dollars was illegally funneled to. Schiff is part of the swamp that needs draining. That's why they're trying so hard to impeach Trump. Congress really doesn't want Trump to know the depths of their corruption.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

It is partisan politics, out of necessity when the normal legal channels are inadequate.

The normal legal channels for partisan politics are more than adequate. Not everyone is going to be happy with the outcome of an election; its ridiculous to believe that impeachment is the remedy to partisan politics.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Nuh uh, on TV yesterday (cspan), the Democrats were saying this has NOTHING to do with Hunter or Joe Biden.

They are baffled why ppl keep bringing this up. This is about Orange ppl only.

LMAO...
Now everyone knows what the Bidens were doing. Hilarious!

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Did you ever wonder what Adam Schiff's personal stake is in all of this?

It just so happens that Schiff is invested in three Franklin Templeton Investment funds that some Ukrainian officials claim that $7.4 billion dollars was illegally funneled to. Schiff is part of the swamp that needs draining. That's why they're trying so hard to impeach Trump. Congress really doesn't want Trump to know the depths of their corruption.

If this was true wouldn't it just be as simple as Trump/Barr opening an investigation into Schiff (I jest because I believe they've already done this, but correct me if I'm mistaken please)?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

its ridiculous to believe that impeachment is the remedy to partisan politics.

I mean, I agree with you and thought the same thing back when Slick Willy was impeached.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Dude needs to be strung up. I'm sick of these people.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I mean, I agree with you and thought the same thing back when Slick Willy was impeached.

But now you no longer believe it?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

But now you no longer believe it?

I think rather I've made my peace with it. The political system is an ugly monster and I've kind of given up on expecting any kind of positive change from it.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Only fair to point out for the historical record that Benedict Arnold actually performed great service towards the formation of US before he turned traitor. Adam Schiff has not.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Yes, that's why you see the GOP stating that they want the impeachment to reach the Senate. While they really don't want to see Trump impeached, they know the best way to damage the Democrats further is to call them as witnesses (as well as other witnesses) when this whole thing is controlled by the Senate instead of Schiff.

I don't know. There are still some major never-Trump RINOs in the Senate. Just look at the ridiculous SSCI report on 'Russian meddling' nonsense, parroting the garbage fake-news that '17 different Intel Agencies' all agreed that Russia hacked the DNC and meddled.

Graham has already said he has no interest in calling Schiff as a witness. That said, I don't see him denying the President the Right to call, and subpoena, witnesses, and I'm pretty sure The Don will subpoena his ass, as well as Ciaramella and 'Lt Col' Vindman. I say call all three at the same time, sitting next to each other, and see who cracks first.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Well snip.

Guess I'll start using Bug Eyed Bolshevik from the internets instead.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join