It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shifty Schiff Sets Up 2020 Elections as Illegitimate Unless Trump is Impeached

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
a reply to: Wayfarer

IN a world where opinion is now impeachable evidence. I have indeed proved you are a lousy debater and a lousy troll...

and if you believe you are good at it, you're also the delusional one.

I'm not sure what you've proven other than you have nothing better to do with you day, which I could have told you for free..........

Now please regale me with more tales of how shouting into the wind makes it go away....
edit on 50pm19fpmTue, 10 Dec 2019 14:15:31 -0600America/ChicagoTue, 10 Dec 2019 14:15:31 -0600 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I don' need to prove # as the truth is self evident. hmmmmm, who said that?

Would you like me to hold a vote on whether or not you are a good debater or troll?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: DanDanDat

If I give the Democrats, and their professed defense of the constitution, the benefit of the doubt than it is extremely short sighted for them not to "wait", not to find remedy in the courts, not to answer the many answered questions.

This doesn't entirely make sense. If the potential crime is the president using his powers illegally to hurt his political opponents so that he has better odds of winning the next election, then naturally you wouldn't want to wait till the next election to do something about it......

I answered that fear. 3 more years of Trump, no mater how bad he might be, are insignificant to what the Democrats are leaving on the table.

The country is so wrapped up in a cult of personality that we are missing the forests for the trees. Yep the Democrats might be dealing with the tree, but they are all but ignoring the forest.

The Democrats "might" stop Trump from using his powers illegally; but they aren't stoping any one else who might try to do the same... where's the big win in that?

I mean, that's more of a personal opinion answer (which you are absolutely entitled to). My opinion is given the amount of lifetime appointment judges Trump and co. have appointed have far greater and long lasting effect on the direction of the country and give even more weight to the drive to unseat him to stop the excessive damage that's going to cause for the next 50 years.

I don't see it as a personal opinion answer;

lifetime appointment of judges for example; presidents don't make those kinds of decisions alone; the Senate must approve.

So what you are worried about is a dictatorial "Republican" president with a "Republican" controlled Senate ... that is now becoming an irrational fear when discussing topics such as impeachment. To believe all these people are corrupt.

Its certainly your righ to hold the onion that the next president ought not be Republican or Senate not be controlled by Republicans and the framers of the constitution gave you a very clear and straightforward way to deal with that desire.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Lets hope common sense prevails.....

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Would you like me to hold a vote on whether or not you are a good debater or troll?

LOL I would Love That!

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That would be giving Dems far more credit than they deserve. I don't think they possess enough members with any "sense".

But I would be fine if I'm wrong on this one.

Because, after all....The senate trial will be BAAAAAAAD - for Dems and although they are dumb as #, they have to know that.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

LOL I would Love That!

Of course you would since you are seeking attention here with this drivel

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

So what you are worried about is a dictatorial "Republican" president with a "Republican" controlled Senate ... that is now becoming an irrational fear when discussing topics such as impeachment. To believe all these people are corrupt.

Well not to dive into that side-street but there have been a disturbing number of charges brought against Trump's associates so I can't say with a straight face I'm not a little suspicious of how far that 'rot' goes.

That being said the presidents illegal actions enabling conservative ideology to thrive is wrong, not because conservative ideology is inherently wrong (though that could be a discussion for another time), but rather that the fruits of its labor would have been won through malfeasance (when viewed from Trump winning the 2020 election through foreign intervention at his behest).

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

LOL I would Love That!

Of course you would since you are seeking attention here with this drivel

Surely one as beautiful/smart/clever as yourself should realize at this point I'm just seeking your attention

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

edit on 10-12-2019 by neo96 because: never mind

link   
I'm so tired of all this.

You know what Congress could have been doing?

Legalizing "it".

You know what they did?
Absolutely # nothing productive.
Useless!!

link   

Thats kind of the point I'm trying to make: There is a lot of support for Trump here on ATS, and lots of posters/posts/threads talking about what the Democrats are doing will only help Trump win re-election, as well as help Republicans retake the house and keep the senate. At the same time, there's also a plethora of posts/threads discussing how awful/evil/wrong what the Democrats are doing, and the fact that these two modalities are seemingly mutually exclusive is what I'm trying to get clarity on...

It's really not that hard to figure out. While the Democrats are damaging their own party, it still frustrates true patriots who have to watch the corrupt manner in which they are doing it.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
I'm so tired of all this.

You know what Congress could have been doing?

Legalizing "it".

You know what they did?
Absolutely # nothing productive.
Useless!!

To almost everyone's eternal disappointment again.

Seriously that issue is one of the few that have practically unanimous support.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Sublimecraft

They need 218 to impeach.

There's 12 on shaky ground.

R's have 197 so if they can peel away those votes.

Trump in da clear.

If they don't vote to impeach you can bet it's only to save their own dirty asses from what comes to light in the senate trial.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Why ?

So they can tax it and use the money to pay for 'free' snip?

link   
a reply to: toolgal462

The math was wrong.

They still have it locked.

link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Thats kind of the point I'm trying to make: There is a lot of support for Trump here on ATS, and lots of posters/posts/threads talking about what the Democrats are doing will only help Trump win re-election, as well as help Republicans retake the house and keep the senate. At the same time, there's also a plethora of posts/threads discussing how awful/evil/wrong what the Democrats are doing, and the fact that these two modalities are seemingly mutually exclusive is what I'm trying to get clarity on...

It's really not that hard to figure out. While the Democrats are damaging their own party, it still frustrates true patriots who have to watch the corrupt manner in which they are doing it.

Ok, finally. I appreciate you actually answering this for me.

Are you saying that many are both frustrated and at the same time happy about it (since they believe it will ultimately benefit Trump and the Republicans)?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The math was wrong.

Its never been in contention. I keep hearing it spoken of as if its something other than a concept when Trump was never at risk of removal because the Senate is overwhelmingly Republican, and they would never vote him out.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I was shooting for the snow balls chance in hell of some House D's doing the right thing.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

The math was wrong.

Its never been in contention. I keep hearing it spoken of as if its something other than a concept when Trump was never at risk of removal because the Senate is overwhelmingly Republican, and they would never vote him out.

Proving, yet again, you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

He is talking about the house Dems.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join