It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shifty Schiff Sets Up 2020 Elections as Illegitimate Unless Trump is Impeached

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I’ve really had enough of this dumbass MOFO. Would someone please remove this worthless piece of Schiff from office, pretty please! Find an island ( Gitmo would work) and take him and anyone stupid enough to support this bozo and drop them off. The plane doesn’t even have to land, a C 130 with open door would be fine.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Wayfarer

Because millions of Americans ARE better off than they were 4 years ago.

SOLID economic numbers.

Gains in both minority employment and wealth.

Even polling rather well for a old white guy.

The FACT is Trump DID NOT commit any crime, but has been the victim of political hacks.

And that is undeniable.

Again man you're proving my point. You are both saying Trump is the greatest president/man to ever live...

I didn't see anyone post what you claim, which points to the very real posssibility that in actual fact it's YOU who has someone living rent free in your head. President Trump.
Methinks you were projecting.

I'm just paraphrasing the past years worth of posts from him.

And make no mistake, I'm charging an exorbitant rent for Trump to live in my posh headspace

Yes, paraphrasing is very consistent in those that like to make their own realities to fit what's going on in their troubled minds.

Sometimes sure. Other times its exactly what it is summarizing. Are you suggesting Neo hasn't made threads proclaiming similar points as I've paraphrased?

No, I've never seen him post that Trump is the greatest man to ever exist.
I accept that in your alternate reality you may have percieved that to be so.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

SOLID economic numbers.

The FACT is Trump DID NOT commit any crime, but has been the victim of political hacks.

And that is undeniable.

Again man you're proving my point. You are both saying Trump is the greatest president/man to ever live...

I didn't see anyone post what you claim, which points to the very real posssibility that in actual fact it's YOU who has someone living rent free in your head. President Trump.

And make no mistake, I'm charging an exorbitant rent for Trump to live in my posh headspace

Yes, paraphrasing is very consistent in those that like to make their own realities to fit what's going on in their troubled minds.

Sometimes sure. Other times its exactly what it is summarizing. Are you suggesting Neo hasn't made threads proclaiming similar points as I've paraphrased?

There is no alternate reality, only the one you are deliberately creating to mislead with at this point. Go back and read my previous response to you.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I'm a good deal more ignorant about politics than I'd like to admit, but here goes:

Can someone tell me how this is possible?

Is it?

Can Little Shiftty really DO THIS???

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
aw come on , dont be bashful, trump heals the sick and causes the blind to see
he invented sliced bread and made sure every american had a bread slicer
he singlehandedly is responsible for the reality tv explosion, and we are all great full for that
most importantly he beat her, perhaps his most important accomplishment

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Dude... Seriously...

Just go through this thread - and - see how many stars there are for PRO PRESIDENT TRUMP posts - and then the measly scattering of crumbs there are for any posts that are NON - Trump.

It's a little indication of a HUGE movement called the TRUMP TRAIN - and it's NOT SLOWING DOWN!

Beyond that - why do you think the Dems are trying so hard to impeach, lol - it's the only way they might win.

45-2020

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

SOLID economic numbers.

And that is undeniable.

There is no alternate reality, only the one you are deliberately creating to mislead with at this point. Go back and read my previous response to you.

I read it, you were paraphrasing and creating your own reality, whilst in the real world what you claimed was said was in fact never said by Neo.

Perhaps you should stop with paraphrasing - you haven't really mastered it.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

Dude... Seriously...

Just go through this thread - and - see how many stars there are for PRO PRESIDENT TRUMP posts - and then the measly scattering of crumbs there are for any posts that are NON - Trump.

It's a little indication of a HUGE movement called the TRUMP TRAIN - and it's NOT SLOWING DOWN!

Beyond that - why do you think the Dems are trying so hard to impeach, lol - it's the only way they might win.

45-2020

Seriously what? Thats kind of the point I'm trying to make: There is a lot of support for Trump here on ATS, and lots of posters/posts/threads talking about what the Democrats are doing will only help Trump win re-election, as well as help Republicans retake the house and keep the senate. At the same time, there's also a plethora of posts/threads discussing how awful/evil/wrong what the Democrats are doing, and the fact that these two modalities are seemingly mutually exclusive is what I'm trying to get clarity on (and not what you were intimating above - I'm already well aware there's overwhelming support for Trump on ATS).

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

SOLID economic numbers.

And that is undeniable.

I read it, you were paraphrasing and creating your own reality, whilst in the real world what you claimed was said was in fact never said by Neo.

Perhaps you should come to grips with the purpose of paraphrasing? If you only accept direct quotes then its pretty obvious you aren't actually aware of what paraphrasing is or how its used.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Yep he can, and his party has for 3 years already.

Pelosi. Imposter.

Schiff. Charlatan.

The snip never ends.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

SOLID economic numbers.

And that is undeniable.

Perhaps you should come to grips with the purpose of paraphrasing? If you only accept direct quotes then its pretty obvious you aren't actually aware of what paraphrasing is or how its used.

Paraphrasing is used to express the meaning of words using different words. It's not supposed to CHANGE meaning.
You jumped from "Trump has done a great job" to "Trump is the greatest man who ever lived".
That is not paraphrasing, that is just a case of Trump living rent free in your head causing you to over react and make up a new reality for yourself.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
How cute. The troll thinks he is "debating".

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

SOLID economic numbers.

And that is undeniable.

Paraphrasing is used to express the meaning of words using different words. It's not supposed to CHANGE meaning.
You jumped from "Trump has done a great job" to "Trump is the greatest man who ever lived".
That is not paraphrasing, that is just a case of Trump living rent free in your head causing you to over react and make up a new reality for yourself.

The meaning hasn't changed. I'm referencing a large swath of Neo's posts over a period of time (and telling while he himself didn't refute them you did, so I suppose you now understand him and his mind better than he does). Furthermore, who said Trump has done a great job (as it wasn't said in Neo's OP so are you now 'wrongly paraphrasing') in the OP?

This all sounds like you're really bending over backwards to shift the target of this discussion because I'd wager it either makes you feel uncomfortable or rather you don't have anything worthwhile to add to the discussion...

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

SOLID economic numbers.

And that is undeniable.

The meaning hasn't changed. I'm referencing a large swath of Neo's posts over a period of time (and telling while he himself didn't refute them you did, so I suppose you now understand him and his mind better than he does). Furthermore, who said Trump has done a great job (as it wasn't said in Neo's OP so are you now 'wrongly paraphrasing') in the OP?

This all sounds like you're really bending over backwards to shift the target of this discussion because I'd wager it either makes you feel uncomfortable or rather you don't have anything worthwhile to add to the discussion...

Actually my example is indeed the correct use of paraphrasing.
Neo said:

SOLID economic numbers.

Paraphrasing : Trump has done a good job - me

Deluded alternate reality dressed up as paraphrasing : Trump is the greatest man to ever live - you.

I've given you an insight as to why you made a fool of yourself in this thread.
If you're smart you'll use that insight to be a little more reasonable in the future.
Up to you, though.

As it stands, I'm done with you.
Good night.
edit on 10/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
You're not paraphrasing you are parodying . Must have learned that from your hero Adam Schiff.

Oh, Schiff isn't your hero?

Well I was just "paraphrasing" your dozens of posts on ATS .

end sarcasm.

You are not good at debate or trolling man.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Like I said, precedence has now been set.

There is no turning back.

Guess what will be announced by the republican party representative on the inauguration day of the next democrat POTUS? Guess where a good portion of taxpayer funds will now be redistributed to? Indefinitely.

I hope no-one here is sick of committee hearings and investigations and investigations of those investigations - the American people are about to be politically dragged kicking & screaming into the foreseeable future, and the propaganda will be ramped up to 10 with a sole reliance on heresay and social media rumors to muddy the waters of truth even more so than already exists.

Correct - 'be careful what you wish for' appears to have fallen on deaf ears, the only looser here is average joe taxpayer.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

SOLID economic numbers.

And that is undeniable.

Actually my example is indeed the correct use of paraphrasing.
Neo said:

SOLID economic numbers.

Paraphrasing : Trump has done a good job - me

Deluded : Trump is the greatest man to ever live - you.

I've given you an insight as to why you made a fool of yourself in this thread.
If you're smart you'll use that insight to be a little more reasonable in the future.
Up to you, though.

As it stands, I'm done with you.

This is just wharblegarble disguised as some kind of 'education'. It's still just worthless diatribes said to make yourself feel better. There may be some gaslighting in there too but honestly at this point you're just making me laugh so I don't really feel the need to dive into that aspect of it.

I hope it worked; I hope you feel better.

I will be really really sad if you go.......

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Like I said, precedence has now been set.

There is no turning back.

Guess what will be announced by the republican party representative on the inauguration day of the next democrat POTUS? Guess where a good portion of taxpayer funds will now be redistributed to? Indefinitely.

I hope no-one here is sick of committee hearings and investigations and investigations of those investigations - the American people are about to be politically dragged kicking & screaming into the foreseeable future, and the propaganda will be ramped up to 10 with a sole reliance on heresay and social media rumors to muddy the waters of truth even more so than already exists.

Correct - 'be careful what you wish for' appears to have fallen on deaf ears, the only looser here is average joe taxpayer.

This is actually why SOME of us have really been against this entire travesty from the start.

It's not about thinking Trump is the greatest anything....

But I wouldn't expect a leftie to understand what they have wrought, nor would I expect them to GAF either.

Leftists ruin everything for EVERYONE.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
You're not paraphrasing you are parodying . Must have learned that from your hero Adam Schiff.

Oh, Schiff isn't your hero?

Well I was just "paraphrasing" your dozens of posts on ATS .

end sarcasm.

You are not good at debate or trolling man.

Well that's just like, your opinion man.

Sometimes I wish I lived in a bubble of self delusion like you, but we can't all be blessed I suppose.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

IN a world where opinion is now impeachable evidence. I have indeed proved you are a lousy debater and a lousy troll...

and if you believe you are good at it, you're also the delusional one.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join