It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shifty Schiff Sets Up 2020 Elections as Illegitimate Unless Trump is Impeached

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

No, did you not watch Mueller's live hearing?

I watched it and then I watched the Joint Special Counsel come out and make a correction to his lying statement.

link   

Seems to me the guy that started this snip show ought to show up for the dance he started.

link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: neo96

I dunno.
Color me skeptical.
But, that sounds like Schiff talking about the Dems attempting a coup d'etat!!!!!!!!

This all comes down to democrats impeaching Trump for something they think he did, instead of impeaching him for what he did.

The left will try to convince you to listen to them instead of believing your own lying eyes and ears.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

No, did you not watch Mueller's live hearing?

I watched it and then I watched the Joint Special Counsel come out and make a correction to his lying statement.

Sure, the Joint Special Counsel working under the orders of Trump. What a shock that the lawyers for the 'accused' would make a statement damning the words that damn their client......

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Seems to me the guy that started this snip show ought to show up for the dance he started.

Ok, I can understand that. Whats taking place now though doesn't require Schiff (other than as a diversion for Republicans to use to keep attention away from the hearings). There will be plenty of time to make this 'all about Schiff' when the trial gets to the senate. The question of course at that time will be what reason/excuse will you carry the water for when the senate Republicans don't bring Schiff in for questioning.....

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

This is information control (a-la 1984). The Republican prerogative has been to paint whatever damning facts that come out as lies, and naturally Republican voters would rather except that explanation than reconcile with the ugly truth.

I wager that there is no evidence in the world that could be presented to Trump supporters to change their minds. Because of this facts are inconsequential, and whatever lies Fox news or Trump and co. want to make up become immutable facts immediately and therefore of course questions like what you pose don't make sense....

The FACT IS that Mueller never charged ANYONE with colluding with a foreign government for the sake of an election.

This is embarrassing. Mueller's job wasn't to charge anyone. How do you and yours still not know this.....

Yure just being obtuse, now! Mueller's team indicted 13 Russians, Manafort, Popadopoulas and General Flynn among others like Carter Page. But you would deny that because Orange Man Bad or TDS or something...

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Sure, the Joint Special Counsel working under the orders of Trump. What a shock that the lawyers for the 'accused' would make a statement damning the words that damn their client......

I'll believe Barr over Mueller any day, especially after Mueller's testimony. You have to ask yourself, why would Mueller include firing Comey as 1 of the 10 obstructions of justice in his report when he admitted to America that Trump had the authority to fire him for any reason as an appointee that serves at the direction of the president? Mueller even admitted that Trump had the authority to ask that Mueller be fired too for conflict of interest. There was no obstruction to either one of those instances based on Mueller's own testimony.

edit on 10-12-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

This is information control (a-la 1984). The Republican prerogative has been to paint whatever damning facts that come out as lies, and naturally Republican voters would rather except that explanation than reconcile with the ugly truth.

I wager that there is no evidence in the world that could be presented to Trump supporters to change their minds. Because of this facts are inconsequential, and whatever lies Fox news or Trump and co. want to make up become immutable facts immediately and therefore of course questions like what you pose don't make sense....

The FACT IS that Mueller never charged ANYONE with colluding with a foreign government for the sake of an election.

This is embarrassing. Mueller's job wasn't to charge anyone. How do you and yours still not know this.....

Yure just being obtuse, now! Mueller's team indicted 13 Russians, Manafort, Popadopoulas and General Flynn among others like Carter Page. But you would deny that because Orange Man Bad or TDS or something...

So Trump's team was filled with criminals but the man remained a saint?.........I thought he was unparalleled in picking only the 'best' people for the job....

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Ok, I can understand that. Whats taking place now though doesn't require Schiff (other than as a diversion for Republicans to use to keep attention away from the hearings). There will be plenty of time to make this 'all about Schiff' when the trial gets to the senate. The question of course at that time will be what reason/excuse will you carry the water for when the senate Republicans don't bring Schiff in for questioning.....

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I'll believe Barr over Mueller any day, especially after Mueller's testimony. You have to ask yourself, why would Mueller include firing Comey as 1 of the 10 obstructions of justice in his report when he admitted to America that Trump had the authority to fire him for any reason as an appointee that serves at the direction of the president? Mueller even admitted that Trump had the authority to ask that Mueller be fired too for conflict of interest. There was no obstruction to either one of those instances based on Mueller's own testimony.

The president has the authority/ability to fire anyone at anytime. That doesn't mean that it may be proven later that he fired that person so as to obstruct or hide criminality elsewhere (which is itself a crime).

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Best, not nicest. The state of the economy shows he is pretty good at picking people.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Again man you're proving my point. You are both saying Trump is the greatest president/man to ever live, the US is experiencing is greatest and most successful time in its history, yet perpetually feel the need to argue against an opponent who you intimate is incompetent and filled with only baseless and silly arguments.

Except I never said such a thing.

I said this.

Because millions of Americans ARE better off than they were 4 years ago.

SOLID economic numbers.

Gains in both minority employment and wealth.

Even polling rather well for a old white guy.

The FACT is Trump DID NOT commit any crime, but has been the victim of political hacks.

And that is undeniable.

Feel free to stop using strawmans.

You're just avoiding my point now because you don't have a good answer for it.

Why is someone who is so convinced of Trump's superiority and righteousness have to defend them man continuously. One would think if that were true his innocence would be self evident and he would not need defenders such as yourself...

you've probably heard...it was on the telly a few times. Innocent men have been known to go to jail.

reason enough?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Use some common sense. You can't hide anything from a department with thousands of employees by firing one person who proved over and over again that he deserved to be fired. Just ask Inspector General Horowitz.

link   

The president has the authority/ability to fire anyone at anytime. That doesn't mean that it may be proven later that he fired that person so as to obstruct or hide criminality elsewhere (which is itself a crime).

This is a perfect example of inferring intent.

link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Best, not nicest. The state of the economy shows he is pretty good at picking people.

So really the criminals are the justice department for removing all the dirty cronies from Trump's cabinet........

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Again man you're proving my point. You are both saying Trump is the greatest president/man to ever live, the US is experiencing is greatest and most successful time in its history, yet perpetually feel the need to argue against an opponent who you intimate is incompetent and filled with only baseless and silly arguments.

Except I never said such a thing.

I said this.

Because millions of Americans ARE better off than they were 4 years ago.

SOLID economic numbers.

Gains in both minority employment and wealth.

Even polling rather well for a old white guy.

The FACT is Trump DID NOT commit any crime, but has been the victim of political hacks.

And that is undeniable.

Feel free to stop using strawmans.

You're just avoiding my point now because you don't have a good answer for it.

Why is someone who is so convinced of Trump's superiority and righteousness have to defend them man continuously. One would think if that were true his innocence would be self evident and he would not need defenders such as yourself...

you've probably heard...it was on the telly a few times. Innocent men have been known to go to jail.

reason enough?

No, its not reason enough because the arguments also come with the declaration that Trump will guarantee'd win in 2020 and maybe 2024 so its either willful misdirection if you and yours are in fact generally concerned an 'innocent' man is going to suffer, or rather your convictions aren't nearly as strong as you all make them out to be.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

We have huge economic growth and the bottom 40% are seeing the greatest growth. Why is that bad again?

It isn't bad. By that logic why is anyone upset with Trump? Perhaps there are people suffering from Trump that you are unaware of? Either over half the country is genuinely crazy and devoid of logic, or perhaps (and far far more likely) you are viewing the reality of the situation through rose colored glasses (to be fair likely equally as much as liberals are viewing it now through # colored lenses).

Perhaps there are, but they are the exception. It is not Conservatives benefiting, it is all Americans, both sides of the aisle. I am glad you admit it is crazy and devoid of logic.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

We have huge economic growth and the bottom 40% are seeing the greatest growth. Why is that bad again?

It isn't bad. By that logic why is anyone upset with Trump? Perhaps there are people suffering from Trump that you are unaware of? Either over half the country is genuinely crazy and devoid of logic, or perhaps (and far far more likely) you are viewing the reality of the situation through rose colored glasses (to be fair likely equally as much as liberals are viewing it now through # colored lenses).

Perhaps there are, but they are the exception. ...

By what godlike intellect/empathy are you able to make that determination with a straight face?.......
edit on 50am19famTue, 10 Dec 2019 11:06:53 -0600America/ChicagoTue, 10 Dec 2019 11:06:53 -0600 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

So really the criminals are the justice department for removing all the dirty cronies from Trump's cabinet........

No, it is only bias that caused them to look into Trump's people and they never looked into others. We have 8 indictments for campaign finance laws violations benefiting Democrats in 2016. The media doesn't care about it, Democrats don't care about it, it's only uncovered because Trump, after years of efforts, finally had people willing to look into it. You think this would have happened if Clinton won?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

So Trump's team was filled with criminals but the man remained a saint?.........I thought he was unparalleled in picking only the 'best' people for the job....

President Trump's original team was populated by DNC, CIA and even one MI6 plants to spy on President Trump to find something to impeach him or remove him from office because as Hillary Clinton was so astutely to have said " If that SOB is elected we are all going to swing from nooses " . The deep state used President Trump's naivete to insert their spies into his venue to try to achieve their goal of having President Trump removed from office. It didn't take long for President Trump to realize this and use countermeasures to expose the spying and coup de tat.

And now, the rest is history as they say and you, sir, can lament all you want but the result is the same... President Trump is still president and all your democratic "heroes" will be going to jail.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join