It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shifty Schiff Sets Up 2020 Elections as Illegitimate Unless Trump is Impeached

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

This is information control (a-la 1984). The Republican prerogative has been to paint whatever damning facts that come out as lies, and naturally Republican voters would rather except that explanation than reconcile with the ugly truth.

I wager that there is no evidence in the world that could be presented to Trump supporters to change their minds. Because of this facts are inconsequential, and whatever lies Fox news or Trump and co. want to make up become immutable facts immediately and therefore of course questions like what you pose don't make sense....

I could easily say the same thing about Democrats and facts being inconsequential to them. The FACT IS that Mueller never charged ANYONE with colluding with a foreign government for the sake of an election. Schiff thinks that having conversations with Russian nationals is equivalent to a foreign government conspiracy, but it's not based in fact.

edit on 10-12-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Like if what you've intimated is true, there would be no need to fill this board with argument after argument both highlighting it and debating it; It would be self evident.

Since my last post was to intellectual for you, I'll try to do this on in crayon.

When you type things like this, but you yourself fill the board with posts trying to prop up the idiot left, it kind of shows ironically, with irony, how ironic it is, that you say things like this. It's like telling everyone you know you are lost and clueless, but you really like to see your words in print. If the left is most correct, then you should be silent and watch how wonderful your leaders are. (based on your post right here) yet you aren't. Funny that.

I wonder what kind of mature big person has to resort to kindergarten insults to get your point across.....Oh wait, no I don't, because its obvious when you start flailing with insults your argument is already vacuous and worthless.

I don't fill ATS with post after post (in the opposite fashion) like Neo and you do defending Trump and lambasting the Democrats...... Perhaps you are upset at the point I made because it strikes a nerve with your own juvenile need to defend Trump and at the same time you proclaim how wonderful he is.....
edit on 50am19famTue, 10 Dec 2019 10:33:28 -0600America/ChicagoTue, 10 Dec 2019 10:33:28 -0600 by Wayfarer because: clarity

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

at least you see the humor in your post. I know I did.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

This is information control (a-la 1984). The Republican prerogative has been to paint whatever damning facts that come out as lies, and naturally Republican voters would rather except that explanation than reconcile with the ugly truth.

I wager that there is no evidence in the world that could be presented to Trump supporters to change their minds. Because of this facts are inconsequential, and whatever lies Fox news or Trump and co. want to make up become immutable facts immediately and therefore of course questions like what you pose don't make sense....

The FACT IS that Mueller never charged ANYONE with colluding with a foreign government for the sake of an election.

This is embarrassing. Mueller's job wasn't to charge anyone. How do you and yours still not know this.....

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

at least you see the humor in your post. I know I did.

I mean, sure, it was intentional. Thanks for pointing out a post I made was snarky like I intended it to be I guess.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

you proclaim how wonderful he is.....

happy holidays!

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

We have huge economic growth and the bottom 40% are seeing the greatest growth. Why is that bad again?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

you proclaim how wonderful he is.....

happy holidays!

Thanks brother! Same to you and yours!

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

The FACT IS that Mueller never charged ANYONE with colluding with a foreign government for the sake of an election.

This is embarrassing. Mueller's job wasn't to charge anyone. How do you and yours still not know this.....

It was to make recommendations. He did not recommend any charges against Trump, nor make any finding of criminal activity by Trump.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I dunno.
Color me skeptical.
But, that sounds like Schiff talking about the Dems attempting a coup d'etat!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

We have huge economic growth and the bottom 40% are seeing the greatest growth. Why is that bad again?

It isn't bad. By that logic why is anyone upset with Trump? Perhaps there are people suffering from Trump that you are unaware of? Either over half the country is genuinely crazy and devoid of logic, or perhaps (and far far more likely) you are viewing the reality of the situation through rose colored glasses (to be fair likely equally as much as liberals are viewing it now through # colored lenses).

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Just void the 2020 election in advance, and let President Trump stay another four years in his current office. Problem solved.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I wager that there is no evidence in the world that could be presented to Trump supporters to change their minds.

It may help if they present any evidence at all, that'd be a good start.

link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

It was to make recommendations. He did not recommend any charges against Trump, nor make any finding of criminal activity by Trump.

No, did you not watch Mueller's live hearing? He intentionally refrained from even making recommendations and deigned only to list the facts. I suspect he was a coward and didn't want the heat that would bring, and it was easier for him to present to facts and 'pass-the-buck' to legislature to determine their own 'recommendations' from the data.

For what its worth though when I watched his live hearing it sure felt like he was intimating as strongly as he could that the facts were criminal and it was up to legislatures to run with it from that point.

link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

I dunno.
Color me skeptical.
But, that sounds like Schiff talking about the Dems attempting a coup d'etat!!!!!!!!

That would be their 3rd attempt.

Russia,Ukraine, and now 2020.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

I wager that there is no evidence in the world that could be presented to Trump supporters to change their minds.

It may help if they present any evidence at all, that'd be a good start.

Case in point, thanks for proving my earlier post!

edit on 50am19famTue, 10 Dec 2019 10:41:30 -0600America/ChicagoTue, 10 Dec 2019 10:41:30 -0600 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Yes, Mueller had the ability to make a charge (statement) about whether or not anyone broke the law, but he chose not to because he knew the way the legal statutes are written wouldn't allow him to. It been proven time and time again that he had the authority to point out a crime without making an indictment, but the low information population chose to ignore that and believe his lies.
edit on 10-12-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So Schiff is saying that the 2016 election was illegitimate.

And if we vote in Trump in 2020, we're the bad guys?

Does Schiff realize that he's crapping on million ns of Americans?

Nah, when it blows up in his face he'll just say it was a parody.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Schiff didn't even show up yesterday.

So Impeach Trump for 2020 or wutever.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Schiff didn't even show up yesterday.

So Impeach Trump for 2020 or wutever.

I mean, Al Sharpton didn't show up either. Can you believe it! The Scandal!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join