It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shifty Schiff Sets Up 2020 Elections as Illegitimate Unless Trump is Impeached

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Evidently the people running California believe that cheating on elections is legal, as long as you are voting Democrat anyway. They allow their illegals to vote in many areas of their big cities. I know someone who lives in California and that person sees illegals in the voting lines, She is an immigrant and is in the process once again of getting her citizenship done after years of being barely legal. She said that lots of illegals vote in LA, she won't vote because she is a Jehovah Witness, she will not do illegal stuff herself. Jehovah witnesses do not get involved in politics, many or most witnesses do not vote for politicians. Is it because politicians are deceivers that they do not vote?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
a reply to: saturnsrings

Amazing. Just amazing. It HAS to be one of 2 things. Either you actually believe the lies your being fed, or you are towing a hard party line. I can't ever imagine being so duped that I believed all the verifiable lies being fed to me by the MSM and Dems. A little common sense goes a LONG way and in this case, it's obvious that anyone who believes and sides with Democrats have none. I've never seen so many gullible, thinking for self incapable people as I do right now. It's like the Earth is PT Barnum.
What's truly amazing is you actually believe the tripe you post. 15,000 plus lies in 3 years. Wow, just wow. Perhaps a little fact checking would go along ways. I fact check, you obviously watch Fox, and spend your time on websites that have an agenda, such as daily caller, the blaze, breitbart and on and on, and believe all of their crap. Congratulations to you. Your mom would be proud, you follow a party whose leader has lied more than 15 thousand times in 3 years, is well known as a lifelong con man, and you fall all over yourself to defend him, and his entire party of enablers. No wonder this country is screwed.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: saturnsrings

You fact checked with who, the Washington Post? If not WAPO link your source please. WAPO are the ones pushing your times lied propaganda BS anyways. Do you actually believe what they’re telling you? Apparently you do.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I'm not from the US, but i find this story very interesting.
For me It is so hard to know the truth in this circus. All sources of information seem to have thrown their chips into to it one way or the other. I truly hope that what ever the truth is, the legal proceedings are able to come to an impartial judgement.
I hope the burden of proof is still required beyond projections. If the truth was knowable in absolute terms, and it revealed that Trump is indeed being setup as he says he is, the ramifications would be orders of magnitude more insidious than a funny looking obnoxious ginger, doing greedy things. It would indicate to me that there is indeed much to be deeply concerned about with the current order of things. If the case fails, I would think that it would require massive rethink of fundamental procedures of government, even at constitutional level. My fear is that, as the Democrats have doubled down so tremendously, they know that if they fail, their credibility will be severely compromised.

Although this some may be pleased with this outcome, It could really upset the apple cart in a way that will effect the relationships between normal people for quite some time. Either way no one wins, but people will pay the price.

Exposing a well entrenched lie could precipitate a dangerous situation, that many may not be ready to face. Either way there are very many people that will have to admit that they were wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join