It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shifty Schiff Sets Up 2020 Elections as Illegitimate Unless Trump is Impeached

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Yovanovitch told Congress under oath he never sent her that paper, he can prove he did.

Ok so whatever is on the paper is damning to Yovanovich/the state department still then. Why not release it to show the world?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Yovanovitch told Congress under oath he never sent her that paper, he can prove he did.

Ok so whatever is on the paper is damning to Yovanovich/the state department still then. Why not release it to show the world?

Why not let him present it and testify about it? He has said he tried to give the information to the State Department they did not care.

Why are you so against seeing what he has?

Another Ukraine official said Sondland's initial testimony was accurate, and when he changed his testimony to make it more damning against Trump he lied. He said no one from the House has asked him to testify. Why is the House refusing testimony from people that don't agree with the narrative they want to sell? The only explanation is there is no case and it's a political hit job. I am interested in truth, Democrats aren't.
edit on 11-12-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Wayfarer

The FACT is Trump DID NOT commit any crime, but has been the victim of political hacks.

Although the economy and jobs market are much stronger, this beyond anything else, is the reason he will win the next one.

And many people voting for him this time around will be people who were anti-Trumpers last time round..!!

The Democrats insane antics and the resulting "walk-Away", movement has sealed his victory..!!

This will not only be a victory for Trump, but for future Republican hopefuls too.

Unless the Dems continue to drain their own swamp once Trump has finished draining his share, it will stay this way for the foreseeable future.
edit on 11-12-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

Again I point out how weird it is for you to be so utterly convinced this whole thing is a charade and how Trump is going to win in 2020 with %120 of the vote and how the Republicans are going to retake every seat in the house and senate yet you spend so much time hemming and hawing over what Adam Schiff and the Democrats are thinking/doing.....

Just an observation based on your aforementioned convictions but it rather sounds like they're living in your head rent free right now.....
Everyone knows it’s a charade, even many Democrats.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

If President Trump wants to avoid being impeached by the house, the doj needs to unload some of this damning evidence against Democrats that they're sitting on.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Wrong dude!!! He was asked a question and he answered it. That was not an admission> Good God.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Because millions of Americans ARE better off than they were 4 years ago.

SOLID economic numbers.

Gains in both minority employment and wealth.

Even polling rather well for a old white guy.

The FACT is Trump DID NOT commit any crime, but has been the victim of political hacks.

And that is undeniable.

Again man you're proving my point. You are both saying Trump is the greatest president/man to ever live, the US is experiencing is greatest and most successful time in its history, yet perpetually feel the need to argue against an opponent who you intimate is incompetent and filled with only baseless and silly arguments.....

Like if what you've intimated is true, there would be no need to fill this board with argument after argument both highlighting it and debating it; It would be self evident.

Your actions don't make sense given the strength of your convictions on the matter, but rather speak of someone who isn't themselves as convinced as they seem/sound and has to put a lot of time/energy into convincing everyone else they can.

Denial is not a river in Egypt. You appear to be in total denial of reality. Reality is calling. Better listen up or the shock is only going to be more severe to your system. You can have your opinion but the facts belong to all of us.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

I wager that there is no evidence in the world that could be presented to Trump supporters to change their minds.

It may help if they present any evidence at all, that'd be a good start.

Case in point, thanks for proving my earlier post!

You point wasn't proven much less stated. What is your point and do you have any evidence to support the point anyway?

That corruption is OK if your team doesn't do it now, they they go to jail. So full steam till they actually get arrested. Is that it?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
How cute. The troll thinks he is "debating".

Well to be fair though so weakly this has been debating. Now how well this wayfarer scores on the debate team is looking very bleak and we are not yet tired of the winning. Debates are what ATS is all about I think. Even if some people trying to debate reasonably provable facts against lies as that are presented as their 'facts', are just plain silly.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Deetermined
Yes, that's why you see the GOP stating that they want the impeachment to reach the Senate. While they really don't want to see Trump impeached, they know the best way to damage the Democrats further is to call them as witnesses (as well as other witnesses) when this whole thing is controlled by the Senate instead of Schiff.

I don't know. There are still some major never-Trump RINOs in the Senate. Just look at the ridiculous SSCI report on 'Russian meddling' nonsense, parroting the garbage fake-news that '17 different Intel Agencies' all agreed that Russia hacked the DNC and meddled.

Graham has already said he has no interest in calling Schiff as a witness. That said, I don't see him denying the President the Right to call, and subpoena, witnesses, and I'm pretty sure The Don will subpoena his ass, as well as Ciaramella and 'Lt Col' Vindman. I say call all three at the same time, sitting next to each other, and see who cracks first.

Not as a witness. Schiff will be called as a perp.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Both JAMES COMEY and ADAM SCHIFF are seeking maximum exposure by going on FoxNews to be interviewed by CHRIS "closet democrat" WALLACE, this coming Sunday morning.

Source: thehill.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie
Trump is by far the worse POTUS in our history, but I too think he'll get re-elected. Which says more about people like you than it does him. This guy is currently engaged in a 'twitter beef' with a 13 year old girl who was just named Times person of the year, and is a climate change activist. He re-tweets....himself. Doctors photos of himself. Thinks he's Thanos. Kisses Putin's jazz every chance he gets. Belittles any and everyone. Asked a foreign government for election help, twice. Lies about his health. Lies about everything in fact. BUT, he's a white nationalist which you guys love and he down talks President Barack Obama, which you guys also love because you know, the whole black thing. Even on this site, you guys bark super loud, but this is a tiny little insignificant corner of the internet. And before you ask I come here because I remember the good old days of ATS.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: scauma

Yeah, I can see how he's just the worst. Our economy is strong even with a trade war with china, he's working on protecting our borders, unemployment is at an all time low across the board, he starting to pull our troops home from the middle east. Yeah, these are all horrible things.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

The greatest traitor this nation has even seen since Benedict Arnold want's you to beleive this snip, but I say don't give the # the satisfaction.

House Intelligence Committee Chair and chief House partisan hack ‘Shifty’ Adam Schiff know two things.

One the Senate will never vote to impeach the President on such flimsy charges, and two Trump is going to win in 2020.

So the next best thing is to try and set up the next election as illegitimate so that the party faithful know that, once again, Trump is stealing the election from them.

And that is exactly what Shifty Schiff just did.

The argument ‘Why don’t you just wait?’ amounts to this. Why don’t you just let him cheat in one more election? Why not let him cheat just one more time? Why not let him have foreign help just one more time? That is what that argument amounts to. The President’s misconduct goes to the heart of whether we can conduct a free and fair election in 2020,” Shifty Schiff said.

Yet another nail in this farce.

And is more proof of what many of us have been saying ALL along.

The only thing this impeachment has been about is keeping Trump from winning in 2020.

Save the President.

Save the Republic.

Save the Truth.

I retort.

You decide.

It's next to impossible to make Schiff look like anymore of a political hack, but I am sure he won't dissappoint on the next episode of celebrity liar.

You must root for emperor palpatine, huh?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

If President Trump wants to avoid being impeached by the house, the doj needs to unload some of this damning evidence against Democrats that they're sitting on.

They've more than done that, but you've got the MAGA hat too low and too tight for oxygen to reach your brain properly.
edit on 12-12-2019 by Knightshadowz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Ah yes, I see the alleged well educated, in this country repeat the same crap the uneducated do. This country is in trouble. If you right wingers can't see through the lifetime con mans con on this country, perhaps it isn't worth saving. The liberals aren't the enemy, and CNN isn't fake news. Hell, Trump even admitted he goes after the media calling them fake, so that when ever a media source says something negative about him, you people won't believe it. It sure as hell worked. I always thought this site was chock full of intelligent people. In the last couple years or so, since I logged in, I see I was wrong. I may as well spend my time wasting away on Faux and friends. Every journalist, every scientist and every legal scholar has spent their lives trying to better this country, but a man, whose spent his entire life screwing people out of money legally owed them is telling the truth. Yes, the country is in bigly huge trouble. I'm old enough to know I won't be around when all this is over, and if the conservatives win out, it won't affect me much. I fear for the under 30 crowd that will be forced to live the coming nightmare.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: saturnsrings

Amazing. Just amazing. It HAS to be one of 2 things. Either you actually believe the lies your being fed, or you are towing a hard party line. I can't ever imagine being so duped that I believed all the verifiable lies being fed to me by the MSM and Dems. A little common sense goes a LONG way and in this case, it's obvious that anyone who believes and sides with Democrats have none. I've never seen so many gullible, thinking for self incapable people as I do right now. It's like the Earth is PT Barnum.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Putin did not help anyone there is no proof. Hilary lost because she is corrupt and sucks. Also, the DNC killed Seth Rich the email leaker.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ambassado12

Putin did not help anyone there is no proof. Hilary lost because she is corrupt and sucks. Also, the DNC killed Seth Rich the email leaker.

Putin himself said he really disliked Hillary and was very happy she lost. From that I believe he had a hand in tipping the scales towards trump because Hillary had messed in their countries elections previously. Trump did not know that was going on though. I think Russia was actually behind helping create that false doccier to cause turmoil in our countries government. If putin was not involved, he missed out on creating the biggest chaos in our government in a long time. I bet the guy who gave all the fake info from Russia got a big reward and a metal of Honor.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

It is clear the Chinese, Russians, Arabs, European and Israeli leaderships all influenced and will do it every chance they can. We have to understand it is about acountability at the ballot box. Dead voters and multi vote casting voters are what is hurting our Republic more than the Democrats. I largely suspect that in big elections they have to cheat to win because people just don't vote for more taxes and less freedom over and over like a broken clock.

They gerrymander districts so a Race hustler "wins" like that white male Dem Congressman Cohen from Memphis TN or those idiot women Waters and Jackson that outside of their district virtually no one likes. They don't their lives in the actual District because they are afraid to live there, ends up they get to be the ones making the money hand over fist and gaining the power to stay in office by hook or crook.

edit on 26-12-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join