It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shifty Schiff Sets Up 2020 Elections as Illegitimate Unless Trump is Impeached

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: DanDanDat
its ridiculous to believe that impeachment is the remedy to partisan politics.

I mean, I agree with you and thought the same thing back when Slick Willy was impeached.

But now you no longer believe it?

I think rather I've made my peace with it. The political system is an ugly monster and I've kind of given up on expecting any kind of positive change from it.

That I can understand.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
President Trump said:

What goes around comes around.

Perhaps Schiff's show is a trap, and
the plotters are being "watched".

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Should be a great Trump rally in PA tonight. Started with intro guests at 7pm Eastern.

Link to live (embedded) video: thehill.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
In the end, I wouldn't be surprised to see either Shiff, Nadler or both being sent to the hospital for mental exhaustion, a stroke, or heart attack. The democrap party is self destructing. Their criminality is being exposed and there is nothing they can do to stop it now. Truth is prevailing. I'll pigeonhole Pelosy in this comment as well.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Wait a minute, wasn't Clinton the greatest traitor, and Obama, and Cohen, and Nixon, and Jane Fonda, and Aaron Burr, and Aldrich Ames, and Tokyo Rose, and the Rosenburgs, and Robert Hanssen, and..., and...

Damn, everyone's worse than everyone else.

Quick, build a wall to keep them all contained.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I got that - I'm talking about the threat to declare the 2020 elections invalid?

Can he/they DO THAT?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Well neo96, if you followed the impeachment process thus far you would understand his statement.

So let me explain.

Trump is accused and the House Democrats have put forth evidence that Trump, his administration, and persons outside the government have been trying to discredit 2016 Russia interference, blame Ukraine for said interference, and force Ukraine to investigate a potential 2020 presidential candidate. Because of what the president is accused of and what the evidence shows waiting for 2020 or delaying impeachment would be a very bad idea in the House Democrats opinion, thus leading us to Schiff's statement.

So there you go, the statement is not treason but based on the facts in the case.

Honestly it likely doesnt matter due to the Senate GOP because they are doing the same thing you are and purposefully ignoring the facts of the case.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
These are sick people.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   

The only way Trump doesn't get re-elected is if the crazy leftists steal the election through massive voter fraud. And rest assured they will try. The mid-terms showed us all just how willingly they are to manipulate our elections process.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Well neo96, if you followed the impeachment process thus far you would understand his statement.

So let me explain.

Trump is accused and the House Democrats have put forth evidence

Except for the one small and glaring fact that there is absolutely ZERO evidence. Flat Earthers have more evidence of the Earth being flat than the crazy leftist clown parade we've been witnessing for the past couple of months.

Did you just dial into what's been happening since Trump announced his run for presidency? You seem lost.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Democrats have put forth evidence

Since I'm bloody foreigner, maybe I missed some crucial info due to my echo chamber.

Can somebody list me the "evidence" that is being mentioned. Is there anything more than an alleged overheard telephone conversation ?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer
Even more weird you do not recognize a ruse when you see it. Your hatred of Trump overrides your common sense.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Democrats have put forth evidence

Since I'm bloody foreigner, maybe I missed some crucial info due to my echo chamber.

Can somebody list me the "evidence" that is being mentioned. Is there anything more than an alleged overheard telephone conversation ?

We have the actual phone call transcripts, there is literally nothing wrong contained in it. Democrats are running with how it gave some Trump haters bad feels basically.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

There is no evidence. Every single witness has explicitly stated there was no wrongdoing. If you think otherwise please tell me what firsthand witness has accused Trump of something illegal and what law was broken.

Sondland told the truth initially. For some weird reason he then changed his testimony. Ukraine has said his changed testimony is false and he lied, surprise surprise as soon as Sondland gives his testimony which was changed but still doesn't implicate Trump in wrongdoing he is accused by several Democrat women of sexual assault.

Makes you wonder if he was threatened into changing his testimony and then they followed through after he did not go far enough with what they wanted. Why else would he change his testimony and lie? Honest question if you or anyone else can answer what would make him change his testimony and lie.
edit on 11-12-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
Even more weird you do not recognize a ruse when you see it. Your hatred of Trump overrides your common sense.

Whats weirder is your reply here rather out of context. I really don't know which post/ruse you're referring to. Its so easy to just quote the post you're replying to for reference I don't get why this happens so often.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The title of the OP is clear enough. What the Democrats are doing is Treasonous. Overthrowing a sitting President. AG Barr will be more explicit for you. Heads better roll.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

The title of the OP is clear enough. What the Democrats are doing is Treasonous. Overthrowing a sitting President. AG Barr will be more explicit for you. Heads better roll.

Oh you were referring to the impeachment at large?

What you've said is no more clever than I telling you that your bellwether for common sense is lacking because the legal case against Trump is orders of magnitude more watertight than what got Nixon impeached.

Its a pretty vacuous jab when its obvious we both disagree to just claim the disagreement is due because the other person lacking common sense. For the record I don't actually believe you lack common sense, but rather we disagree for other important reasons that are valid and much better fodder for discussion.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

What you've said is no more clever than I telling you that your bellwether for common sense is lacking because the legal case against Trump is orders of magnitude more watertight than what got Nixon impeached.

I didn't realize that third and fourth hand information were considered watertight. I thought you needed some pesky thing like actual proof of wrong doing. But then again with shifty and the rest of the dems making up the rules as they go I guess rumors could be considered facts.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

I didn't realize that third and fourth hand information were considered watertight. I thought you needed some pesky thing like actual proof of wrong doing. But then again with shifty and the rest of the dems making up the rules as they go I guess rumors could be considered facts.

Consider that if there was a smoking gun you could wear
it would be easily dismissed as fake and your view that there is NO EVIDENCE would be unburdened.

Fortunately most of the evidence that you and others are calling 'invalid' is quite often used in the legal system to prove crimes. Is it any wonder that supporters of Trump believe that the evidence is worthless while the excessive plurality of legal scholars/experts all agree its damning and in any other world a slam dunk case?
edit on 50am19famWed, 11 Dec 2019 10:48:46 -0600America/ChicagoWed, 11 Dec 2019 10:48:46 -0600 by Wayfarer because: grammar

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

What the democrats are doing is alarming. Trying to overthrow an elected President from the very beginning over nothing. But to be also trying to dictate who we can elect unless they get their way.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join