It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shifty Schiff Sets Up 2020 Elections as Illegitimate Unless Trump is Impeached

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The greatest traitor this nation has even seen since Benedict Arnold want's you to beleive this snip, but I say don't give the # the satisfaction.

House Intelligence Committee Chair and chief House partisan hack ‘Shifty’ Adam Schiff know two things.

One the Senate will never vote to impeach the President on such flimsy charges, and two Trump is going to win in 2020.

So the next best thing is to try and set up the next election as illegitimate so that the party faithful know that, once again, Trump is stealing the election from them.

And that is exactly what Shifty Schiff just did.

The argument ‘Why don’t you just wait?’ amounts to this. Why don’t you just let him cheat in one more election? Why not let him cheat just one more time? Why not let him have foreign help just one more time? That is what that argument amounts to. The President’s misconduct goes to the heart of whether we can conduct a free and fair election in 2020,” Shifty Schiff said.

Yet another nail in this farce.

And is more proof of what many of us have been saying ALL along.

The only thing this impeachment has been about is keeping Trump from winning in 2020.

Save the President.

Save the Republic.

Save the Truth.

I retort.

You decide.

It's next to impossible to make Schiff look like anymore of a political hack, but I am sure he won't dissappoint on the next episode of celebrity liar.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Again I point out how weird it is for you to be so utterly convinced this whole thing is a charade and how Trump is going to win in 2020 with %120 of the vote and how the Republicans are going to retake every seat in the house and senate yet you spend so much time hemming and hawing over what Adam Schiff and the Democrats are thinking/doing.....

Just an observation based on your aforementioned convictions but it rather sounds like they're living in your head rent free right now.....

+55 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Because millions of Americans ARE better off than they were 4 years ago.

SOLID economic numbers.

Gains in both minority employment and wealth.

Even polling rather well for a old white guy.

The FACT is Trump DID NOT commit any crime, but has been the victim of political hacks.

And that is undeniable.

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Mr.Schiff is just in lockstep with Rep. Al Green and his take:
paraphrasing, "If we don't impeach Trump he'll win the election".
That sounds kind of severe, but if these guys see tearing the
country apart to get in the White House again-- why would
anybody want to rule over a giant bomb crater??
Worse, who would vote for that dumpster crapster scenario?

EDIT:: Flag and star, Neo. Never give up, I ain't gonna...

edit on 10-12-2019 by derfreebie because: I usually put something snarky down here. "Today is different,"Peter Gabriel

+29 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Again I point out how weird it is for you to be so utterly convinced this whole thing is a charade and how Trump is going to win in 2020 with %120 of the vote and how the Republicans are going to retake every seat in the house and senate yet you spend so much time hemming and hawing over what Adam Schiff and the Democrats are thinking/doing.....

Just an observation based on your aforementioned convictions but it rather sounds like they're living in your head rent free right now.....

Um, I don't know if you partake in current events, but as of the last few weeks, all this has been kind of big in the news and events taking place.

Perhaps before you flap those jaws, you look into the world and see what's going on. You know, just to seem a bit informed, as opposed to this.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

SOLID economic numbers.

The FACT is Trump DID NOT commit any crime, but has been the victim of political hacks.

And that is undeniable.

Again man you're proving my point. You are both saying Trump is the greatest president/man to ever live, the US is experiencing is greatest and most successful time in its history, yet perpetually feel the need to argue against an opponent who you intimate is incompetent and filled with only baseless and silly arguments.....

Like if what you've intimated is true, there would be no need to fill this board with argument after argument both highlighting it and debating it; It would be self evident.

Your actions don't make sense given the strength of your convictions on the matter, but rather speak of someone who isn't themselves as convinced as they seem/sound and has to put a lot of time/energy into convincing everyone else they can.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The Mueller report clearly stated that they could find no evidence that Trump had knowingly had gotten any help from Russia. Putin did not like Hillary, that is well known, and he did try to sabatage here campaign because he did not want her to win. If Bernie had won the bid, Putin probably would not have interfered and Bernie definitely would have won, hell, I would have even voted for him.

Schiff should be removed as a Congressman for lying to the public so much. At a bare minimum, he should be removed from any position in the house other than just a congressman, stripped of all power he has abused and ineligible to be on any committee at all. He has continually broken ethics standards of congress.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Well If Trump wins in 2020 and Dems try to nullify the results and will of the People then we have a problem. What is going on right now in the House is a soft coup, I'll wait and see how this turns out after the 2020 election.

link   

originally posted by: network dude

Um, I don't know if you partake in current events, but as of the last few weeks, all this has been kind of big in the news and events taking place.

Perhaps before you flap those jaws, you look into the world and see what's going on. You know, just to seem a bit informed, as opposed to this.

I'm sorry but what wharblegarble is this? Your response is a nonsense wordsalad.

Can you actually reply with something substantive (your response sounds as if you didn't even read my response to the OP, which sadly neither shocks nor surprises me).
edit on 50am19famTue, 10 Dec 2019 10:23:15 -0600America/ChicagoTue, 10 Dec 2019 10:23:15 -0600 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
link   

Just out of curiosity, what is your explanation for why you think Schiff makes such desperate statements?

First Schiff says Trump's campaign colluded with Russia in plain sight and when that didn't materialize in the Mueller report, now we're supposed to believe that Trump is colluding with Ukraine in plain sight. What I don't understand is why the GOP hasn't pointed out to Schiff publicly that Ukraine has sent two people to prison for interfering in our 2016 election by trying to help Hillary. Why isn't someone shoving that in Schiff's face?

edit on 10-12-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Schiff is just trying to parlay on the impeachment.

He is beyond stupid and incompetent so nothing he says or does will matter to anyone with half a brain.
Where was Schiff yesterday?
Unbelievable, they need to pay for this charade, the resistance must be held accountable.

The greatest traitor this nation has even seen since Benedict Arnold want's you to beleive this snip, but I say don't give the # the satisfaction.

House Intelligence Committee Chair and chief House partisan hack ‘Shifty’ Adam Schiff know two things.

One the Senate will never vote to impeach the President on such flimsy charges, and two Trump is going to win in 2020.

So the next best thing is to try and set up the next election as illegitimate so that the party faithful know that, once again, Trump is stealing the election from them.

And that is exactly what Shifty Schiff just did.

The argument ‘Why don’t you just wait?’ amounts to this. Why don’t you just let him cheat in one more election? Why not let him cheat just one more time? Why not let him have foreign help just one more time? That is what that argument amounts to. The President’s misconduct goes to the heart of whether we can conduct a free and fair election in 2020,” Shifty Schiff said.

Yet another nail in this farce.

And is more proof of what many of us have been saying ALL along.

The only thing this impeachment has been about is keeping Trump from winning in 2020.

Save the President.

Save the Republic.

Save the Truth.

I retort.

You decide.

It's next to impossible to make Schiff look like anymore of a political hack, but I am sure he won't dissappoint on the next episode of celebrity liar.

+20 more 
link   

So Schiff is saying that the 2016 election was illegitimate.

And if we vote in Trump in 2020, we're the bad guys?

Does Schiff realize that he's crapping on million ns of Americans?

+15 more 
link   

Again man you're proving my point. You are both saying Trump is the greatest president/man to ever live, the US is experiencing is greatest and most successful time in its history, yet perpetually feel the need to argue against an opponent who you intimate is incompetent and filled with only baseless and silly arguments.

Except I never said such a thing.

I said this.

SOLID economic numbers.

And that is undeniable.

Feel free to stop using strawmans.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
they can't lose fairly.....come on man
we all know "she should have won".....

lol

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I don't think he cares.

He's the most dangerous kind of ideologue.

One that buys their own snip.

+6 more 
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

he has the resources to crap on millions more
and it appears the will to as well

link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Just out of curiosity, what is your explanation for why you think Schiff makes such desperate statements?

First Schiff says Trump's campaign colluded with Russia in plain sight and when that didn't materialize in the Mueller report, now we're supposed to believe that Trump is colluding with Ukraine in plain sight. What I don't understand is why the GOP hasn't pointed out to Schiff publicly that Ukraine has sent two people to prison for interfering in our 2016 election by trying to help Hillary. Why isn't someone shoving that in Schiff's face?

This is information control (a-la 1984). The Republican prerogative has been to paint whatever damning facts that come out as lies, and naturally Republican voters would rather accept that explanation than reconcile with the ugly truth.

I wager that there is no evidence in the world that could be presented to Trump supporters to change their minds. Because of this facts are inconsequential, and whatever lies Fox news or Trump and co. want to make up become immutable facts immediately and therefore of course questions like what you pose don't make sense.....
edit on 50am19famTue, 10 Dec 2019 10:27:36 -0600America/ChicagoTue, 10 Dec 2019 10:27:36 -0600 by Wayfarer because: spelling

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Again man you're proving my point. You are both saying Trump is the greatest president/man to ever live, the US is experiencing is greatest and most successful time in its history, yet perpetually feel the need to argue against an opponent who you intimate is incompetent and filled with only baseless and silly arguments.

Except I never said such a thing.

I said this.

SOLID economic numbers.

And that is undeniable.

Feel free to stop using strawmans.

You're just avoiding my point now because you don't have a good answer for it.

Why is someone who is so convinced of Trump's superiority and righteousness have to defend them man continuously. One would think if that were true his innocence would be self evident and he would not need defenders such as yourself...

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
He, along with the rest of the resistance, will be exposed for their criminal activity(they will anyway)if they take their foot off the pedal.
They need to continue to go after Trump so the propagandists in the media can keep the truth hidden from the masses who rely on the MSM for their news and information, that's how I see it.

originally posted by: Deetermined

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Like if what you've intimated is true, there would be no need to fill this board with argument after argument both highlighting it and debating it; It would be self evident.

Since my last post was to intellectual for you, I'll try to do this on in crayon.

When you type things like this, but you yourself fill the board with posts trying to prop up the idiot left, it kind of shows ironically, with irony, how ironic it is, that you say things like this. It's like telling everyone you know you are lost and clueless, but you really like to see your words in print. If the left is most correct, then you should be silent and watch how wonderful your leaders are. (based on your post right here) yet you aren't. Funny that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join