It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALARMING: IG Horowitz's Report Says Barack Obama's FBI Violated The Constitution In Crossfire Hur

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
www.thedailyfodder.com...

This report, although pretty lackluster, still contained some goodies in it. At least they couldn't hide the painfully obvious fact the constotution was violated, but what I wasn't expecting was for them to openly state what they did about the DOJ in the report like they did. . .

Some truly good stuff mixed in with a lot of butt covering.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberalTears

ALARMING: IG Horowitz's Report Says Barack Obama's FBI Violated The Constitution In Crossfire Hur

The most alarming part is that this is treated as some kind of surprise or shock... And that no one wants to clearly and unequivocally name and shame Obama himself. No one in media. No one in blog land. No one in Congress.

Clapper has said it. Brennan has said it. The Page/Strozk texts told us. Just a working knowledge of the hierarchy of government tells us. Of course Obama was involved up to his eyeballs!!!

Nothing happened without Obama's knowledge and consent -- if not his outright order.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Yeah, it's not alarming for us. I was just surprised such a cover up report would actually bother to mention it.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

This WILL NOT be mentioned, unless it is at 2AM for 30 seconds on CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, just to claim they are fair and did report it.

This will not be mentioned in the NY Times, the LA Times, the Atlantic or any other progressive/liberal, Democratic Party cheerleading print news. Except to bury it in the middle of the paper and give it maybe 2 lines and an itty bitty headline just to claim they are fair and did report it.

Watch, you won't see this reported on any "nightly news"

This is not news at all! It is to be buried and forgotten.

Every single progressive/liberal knows that Democratic Party politicians can do no wrong. Biden can brag on video and in public that he did worse than Trump in the Ukraine affair and, poof, he did nothing wrong, nothing to see here, move on, forget it.

That is the way "journalism" operates these days. Not to be trusted to be fair or balanced in any way shape or form, or really to be believed at all. Instead I read multiple sources and especially international press who tends to be more balanced because they aren't invested in trying to get the US readers to vote for "their" political party.

This is quite clear when Bloomberg told the journalists that work for him that they are forbidden from investigating any member of the Democratic Party or write anything negative about any 2020 Democratic Party Candidate.

(Bloomberg News (originally Bloomberg Business News), is an international news agency headquartered in New York and a division of Bloomberg L.P. Content produced by Bloomberg News is disseminated through Bloomberg Terminals, Bloomberg Television, Bloomberg Radio, Bloomberg Businessweek, Bloomberg Markets, Bloomberg.com and Bloomberg's mobile platforms.) www.dailymail.co.uk...

That is the way the world works today. Progressive/liberal news sources, will not allow freedom of speech or journalistic freedom nor will they allow to be reported anything negative when it comes to the party they support publicly.

edit on 12/10/19 by The2Billies because: addition format

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Anyone catch the subtlety with Crossfire Hurricane as a Jumping Jack Flash lyric, especially the verse “I was raised by a toothless, bearded hag”?

Just asking.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I think you're mostly right.

The "mainstream" news is definitely liberal, but what really bothers me is conservative media is basically not doing their own thinking either. They basically just take the Trump and GOP talking points and repeat them to death.

Conservatism is proven by life itself, the mere fact the IG report, as biased and stupid as it is, still managed to allow the truth to seep through shows just how necessary it is for conservative media to repeat original reporting.
edit on 10-12-2019 by LiberalTears because: breaking up paragraphs

edit on 10-12-2019 by LiberalTears because: fixed typos

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LiberalTears
a reply to: Boadicea

Yeah, it's not alarming for us. I was just surprised such a cover up report would actually bother to mention it.

LOL -- so true. I should have included that as a disclaimer: No one will say it except We The ATSers!!!

It is surprising to see Obama's name invoked... but only as "Obama's FBI" -- as if the FBI went rogue on Obama. Ugh. So infuriating!
edit on 10-12-2019 by Boadicea because: typo

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

a reply to: The2Billies

I think you're mostly right.

The "mainstream" news is definitely liberal, but what really bothers me is conservative media is basically not doing their own thinking either. They basically just take the Trump and GOP talking points and repeat them to death.

Conservatism is proven by life itself, the mere fact the IG report, as biased and stupid as it is, still managed to allow the truth to seep through shows just how necessary it is for conservative media to repeat original reporting.

Notice I did not call conservative media a saint or not part of it. However, conservative media is a very very small part of the overall media and not listened to or heard by the majority of US citizens. It is basically underground media with a small listenership.

The mainstream news is what most people hear/watch. They are being irresponsible and dangerous, yes dangerous to democracy. It is dangerous for the major source of news for any country to align itself with one political party and one ideology to the exclusion of all others.

This leads directly to totalitarian authoritarianism and censorship. Which is what we are seeing blooming all over the US with repression and suppression of free speech (ANTIFA supported by liberal Universities), oppression of anyone who openly identifies as conservative (over 600 people assaulted for wearing a stupid hat that has a conservative message), (conservatives being fired in Hollywood and the tech industry for just having a conservative point of view and someone finds out about it).

Totalitarian authoritarianism based on the progressive/liberal "groupthink morality of the day" is definitely blooming with the assistance of the progressive/liberal hold on the majority of the media and journalists in the USA.

The mainstream media either will NOT report this or will hide it deeply hoping no one will see or read it just to claim they reported it. That is the way journalists and the news media in the US operate today. So sad, that the majority of news sources can no longer be trusted to tell the whole story or the whole truth.

edit on 12/10/19 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Yes, in spite of the swampy opinion by Horrorwitz he has provided/revealed a great deal of wrong doing and law breaking.
I am hoping the storm comes soon, a swift touchdown, devastating the false narratives we have been crippled by.
The media has way too much power and seeing their reaction to the storm will be a sight.

This report, although pretty lackluster, still contained some goodies in it. At least they couldn't hide the painfully obvious fact the constotution was violated, but what I wasn't expecting was for them to openly state what they did about the DOJ in the report like they did. . .

edit on 10-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Yes, in spite of the swampy opinion by Horrorwitz he has provided/revealed a great deal of wrong doing and law breaking.
I am hoping the storm comes soon, a swift touchdown, devastating the false narratives our we have been crippled by.
The media has way too much power and seeing their reaction to the storm will be a sight.

What reaction. I GUARANTEE you that the mainstream media will NOT cover this.

They are too steeped in progressive/liberal ideology and way too much a part of the Democratic Party machine to report any of this, except for 30 seconds at 2AM, or in the middle of a publication with 2 lines and an itty bitty headline.

Nope, no reaction guaranteed. Don't you know that if one is a Democrat they can do absolutely no wrong whatsoever, none and don't you dare even hint they might.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
If John Durham has been doing what has been reported they will have no choice, yea they'll spin but that will be the entertainment I referred to.

I love the montage from election night and would expect the "storm" to provide us with part 2.
We'll see soon enough.

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
I am hoping the storm comes soon, a swift touchdown, devastating the false narratives our we have been crippled by.

What reaction. I GUARANTEE you that the mainstream media will NOT cover this.

They are too steeped in progressive/liberal ideology and way too much a part of the Democratic Party machine to report any of this, except for 30 seconds at 2AM, or in the middle of a publication with 2 lines and an itty bitty headline.

Nope, no reaction guaranteed. Don't you know that if one is a Democrat they can do absolutely no wrong whatsoever, none and don't you dare even hint they might.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If we the people were still in charge, there would be public lynchings over what's gone on in government over the last 30 years.

Didn't some part of government recently waste a bunch of time and taxpayer money making lynchings EXTRA against the law? We should probably find those people and hang them, too.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Fake news. It's all fake. Nothing to see here. Nothing burger. Fake, fake, fake.

I don't and won't believe a word of any report from ANY investigation against anyone.

Thank you Mr. President for showing me the way. I simply won't believe anything.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

The most alarming part is that this is treated as some kind of surprise or shock... And that no one wants to clearly and unequivocally name and shame Obama himself. No one in media. No one in blog land. No one in Congress.

Clapper has said it. Brennan has said it. The Page/Strozk texts told us. Just a working knowledge of the hierarchy of government tells us. Of course Obama was involved up to his eyeballs!!!

Nothing happened without Obama's knowledge and consent -- if not his outright order.

Mannafort, Cohen, Papadopolis - Nothing happened without Trump's knowledge and consent -- if not his outright order.

- which is just as valid a comment.

In either case, there has been no evidence of a direct link uncovered.

Sauce for the goose...

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Mannafort, Cohen, Papadopolis - Nothing happened without Trump's knowledge and consent -- if not his outright order. - which is just as valid a comment.

Hmmm... ya think so? I'm quite prepared to believe the worst about Trump if someone can come up with some real evidence. So what have you got?

Have any of the above said like "We Did 'What We Were Told To Do by The President," as Clapper recently stated on CNN? Or that “POTUS wants to know everything we are doing“ or that the “White House is running this?” as Strozk texted to Page? Brennan also stated that Obama had told him to get the process started, or something to that effect. Is there similar statements from Manafort, Cohen and/or Papdopolis?

Evidence, yes... firsthand witness testimony is evidence. Definitive proof? No. I'm sure it could be found if anyone in a position to do so were so inclined.

Sauce for the goose...

Well, not necessarily. Not just as I noted above. But also because I think you're giving Trump way too much credit. Trump wasn't nearly as well organized or established as Obama, who had been doing the job for close to eight years, with people who had been working for and with Obama for years in various capacities. Obama's people are loyal to Obama and loyal to their cause. It seems Trump's people are loyal to themselves and loyal to their bank account. Obama also had a much better grasp of his power than Trump had.

But like I said, I'm open to any evidence of Trump wrongdoing.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: chr0naut

Mannafort, Cohen, Papadopolis - Nothing happened without Trump's knowledge and consent -- if not his outright order. - which is just as valid a comment.

Hmmm... ya think so? I'm quite prepared to believe the worst about Trump if someone can come up with some real evidence. So what have you got?

Have any of the above said like "We Did 'What We Were Told To Do by The President," as Clapper recently stated on CNN? Or that “POTUS wants to know everything we are doing“ or that the “White House is running this?” as Strozk texted to Page? Brennan also stated that Obama had told him to get the process started, or something to that effect. Is there similar statements from Manafort, Cohen and/or Papdopolis?

Evidence, yes... firsthand witness testimony is evidence. Definitive proof? No. I'm sure it could be found if anyone in a position to do so were so inclined.

Sauce for the goose...

Well, not necessarily. Not just as I noted above. But also because I think you're giving Trump way too much credit. Trump wasn't nearly as well organized or established as Obama, who had been doing the job for close to eight years, with people who had been working for and with Obama for years in various capacities. Obama's people are loyal to Obama and loyal to their cause. It seems Trump's people are loyal to themselves and loyal to their bank account. Obama also had a much better grasp of his power than Trump had.

But like I said, I'm open to any evidence of Trump wrongdoing.

Despite the bluster, there is substance to the impeachment articles.

Doesn't mean guilty. That will come down to the vote.

edit on 10/12/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

join