It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disney Star Wars Every Sane Person Has an Issue With President Donald Trump

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: tharippa

So (I'm guessing) that you're just another failed communist that is pissed that your Bitch Queen Hillary didn't get elected.

Still bytchy I see.
maybe you'll feel better tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tharippa

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Looks like another amateur has joined

cNn-fed responses and comebacks

I give this one less than a week before it changes to another account

Fail after fail after fail after fail . Do they even try to leave the stereotype?

An ‘idiot’ who absolutely destroyed the ‘most qualified person to ever run for President’ without even trying.

Don't watch CNN/
Do you guys have a book of insults because you guys seem to repeat the same ones all the time.

The idiot did not destroy but still won and that is on 63 million Americans who voted for the moron, so they are to blame for America's embarrassment.

And they are planning to vote for him again and that makes me laugh.

Yes you do

And it doesn’t make you laugh, it upsets you

Hence your presence here

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Unemployment is down.
Wages are higher.
Taxes are lower.

And this is what pisses you off?

I'd call you retarded, but that would probably insult retarded people.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Fail after fail after fail after fail . Do they even try to leave the stereotype?

An ‘idiot’ who absolutely destroyed the ‘most qualified person to ever run for President’ without even trying.

Don't watch CNN/
Do you guys have a book of insults because you guys seem to repeat the same ones all the time.

The idiot did not destroy but still won and that is on 63 million Americans who voted for the moron, so they are to blame for America's embarrassment.

Yes you do

Hence your presence here

Nope I am here because someone told me that ATS is full of Trumpers and that they continue to believe he is intelligent lol, believe every word he says and can watch him speak incoherently and still proudly say "thats our guy"

They told me I would get a laugh of them and I am.
They also told me they will try and get you all riled up using school yard insults...etc. They were right.lol
edit on 11-12-2019 by tharippa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

So (I'm guessing) that you're just another failed communist that is pissed that your Bitch Queen Hillary didn't get elected.

Still bytchy I see.

No facts, no data, just reee.

To be honest you are pathetic and not worth my time, but I'm bored so I responded.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Still bytchy I see.

To be honest you are pathetic and not worth my time, but I'm bored so I responded.

Are you still replying? Geez I was done with you a few posts back by hoping you would feel better tomorrow. Oh well continue on.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Didn’t you read his posts?

President Trump upsets him because he’s an idiot and because he speaks incoherently

The achievements of his great presidency are moot

You and I (and the majority) sleep soundly. Others most definitely are losing sleep on a nightly basis

So much so that once their offended little friends tell them of a website where people actually dare to support the President, they just HAVE to rush over and throw out some cNn-fed propaganda to offend the drumpftards

Then they stay up all night fuming because I’ve yet to see a Trump supporter become even remotely bothered by his detractors

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Don't watch CNN/

Yes you do

Hence your presence here

Nope I am here because someone told me that ATS is full of Trumpers and that they continue to believe he is intelligent lol, believe every word he says and can watch him speak incoherently and still proudly say "thats our guy"

They also told me they will try and get you all riled up using school yard insults...etc. They were right.lol

Holy shet!!!!

I predicted your reason for being here and I was right
(I wrote my above post before reading your reply)
What a surprise you sad, bothered, offended little boy

Ha ha haaaaa. This is gold! “Quick guys, there’s a dRumpf site, get some media-fed lines and start posting!”
edit on 11 12 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Don't watch CNN/

Yes you do

Hence your presence here

Holy shet!!!!

I predicted your reason for being here and I was right

What a surprise you sad, bothered, offended little boy

Ha ha haaaaa. This is gold!

There are those school yard insults. lol Keep em coming, luving em.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Still bytchy I see.

Are you still replying? Geez I was done with you a few posts back by hoping you would feel better tomorrow. Oh well continue on.

So no facts, just loser opinions.

Please show me on the doll where Orange Bad Man hurt you.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS....

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

I have always been a fan of Star Wars, but finding out that these stars decide to use their fame to impose their own political opinions on everyone makes me just want to pass on watching the latest episode just to drive my point.

Isn't it ironic how these "liberals/left-wingers" keep on thinking they are the resistance and in favor "of the Republic" when these are the same people wanting no borders, they want the UN or some similar agency to rule over all nations, and in fact these are the same people whom want to restrict the opinions of those of us whom disagree with them?... In other words, "liberals/the left" are actually the empire and they are so dumb that they can't see the truth.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Makes me so warm inside to know that usuals are actively contacting some ‘big guns’ like old tharippa here and saying “come over and help us, please”

Ha ha haaaa

silly? chronaut? dj? weeks? You failures put him up to this?

Too much

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The point is they have stated they made the movie to drive their point that "president Trump is evil." Did you not even read the article at all?...

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
He’s reaching out for some ‘talking points’ from his friends right now I guess?

“Give me some ammo guys”

He might be a while.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

impose their own political opinions

By imposing..you mean voicing an opinion? seems like free speech.

Who GAF what any actor, or musician thinks..they are certainly allowed to have and voice an opinion though.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I love the stupidity of this “I don’t like their politics so am not going to watch the movie I may otherwise enjoy”

I don’t agree with Kevin Spacey touching whoever he was inappropriately touching but baby driver was still a good movie.

Judge the movie based on its merits and not the politics of the lead female which you happen to disagree with.
There was something missing from the last episode. I’m disappointed Hamil had to make those snarky comments. I think we might boycott this one. I’m definitely not going to give my money to Ridley.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

impose their own political opinions

Who GAF what any actor, or musician thinks..they are certainly allowed to have and voice an opinion though.

Sure they are and we are free to not give them our money.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus
Of course.

All I care about is whether I like a band or movie, the politics of the musicians/actors I couldn't GAF about.

edit on 12-12-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Not when they are using a venue, like a movie, to force their opinion on others... Do they have a right to their opinion? Sure they do... In private. But they shouldn't be using a movie to force their political opinions on people... In case you didn't know there are, or were, millions of Republicans and conservatives whom are or have been fans of Star Wars...

But libtards always have to politicize everything, and hence further dividing the country, and the world...

edit on 12-12-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join