It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WORLD MAY BLOW APART !?!?!?!?!?!! (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Now this is an intersting thread is it not, most would probably not even enter because of the shere Audasity of the Title. But, those of you that made it, GREAT. Iran has buried over 300 Nuclear weapons in the earth about anywhere from 200- 500 Meters down I am guessing. They would have to be deep enough that the Bunker Busters that we are using to dig into mountains, would not get to them.

www.wnd.com
The problem is Israel. Having lost over 6 million Jews in the Holocaust, the Jews are not about to allow Iran to go operational with a nuclear capability. A pre-emptive strike by Israel seems inevitable, regardless of the operational complexity of taking out over 300 largely hidden and buried nuclear sites spread around Iran. The United States has already sold to Israel the bunker buster bombs that would be needed in such an operation. A combined Israeli strike of commandos on the ground and firepower from the air would be better done with U.S. cooperation, but the Israelis are unlikely to wait long for permission.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I am not sure exactly the Impact that these may have if we were to ever attack Iran, or anyone was ever to attack Iran and all of these Nulear weapons were to explode. Or even one of them to explode. Or even if an odd Tsunami, or earthquake shifted the earths crust and they exploded? Any information reguarding this would be qutie interesting to me Thanks ...

join