It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OIG fisa abuse report confirms high level plants and spies inserted into Trump campaign

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Gryphon66

thats literally what all that doublespeak means

In your opinion only.

You only call it "doublespeak" to avoid the quite obvious facts.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BrennanHuff22

Okay. Perhaps I misread.

When you post a reply or response, you have a text box that you type into. Above the text box you have icons that allow you to bold, italicize, underline, etc. The ninth icon over is an open quote symbol. If you click that a dialogue box opens and you can paste the information you want to quote inside that and click okay.

Also, if you want to just type, you can enclose the material you wish to quote like this: [ quote ] info [/ quote ] except remove the spaces inside the brackets.

Hope this helps.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Oh, and as a general reminder, from the Review of Four FISA Applications, etc.

As we describe in Chapter Three, the FBI opened Crossfire Hurricane on July 31, 2016, just days after its receipt of information from a Friendly Foreign Government (FFG) reporting that, in May 2016, during a meeting with the FFG, then Trump campaign foreign policy advisor George Papadopoulos "suggested the Trump team had received some kind of suggestion from Russia that it could assist this process with the anonymous release of information during the campaign that would be damaging to Mrs. Clinton (and President Obama)." The FBI Electronic Communication (EC) opening the Crossfire Hurricane investigation stated that, based on the FFG information, "this investigation is being opened to determine whether individual(s) associated with the Trump campaign are witting of and/or coordinating activities with the Government of Russia."

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

It's not my opinion it's the fact of the matter. And nothing you say after oh I didn't bother reading report matters anyhow

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

It's not my opinion it's the fact of the matter. And nothing you say after oh I didn't bother reading report matters anyhow

You've reached the phase of dishonesty and repetition. Boring.

Best.
edit on 13-12-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Okay you're calling me a liar when you have in fact not said a single factual statement throughout this whole thing

Hardly surprising

So to reiterate the fact that you are doing everything to deny they planted spies in the Trump campaign they wiretapped the Trump campaign the Steele dossier was the main predicating evidence to receive the first fisa request and everything that you have said until now is complete and utter 100% uncut garbage

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Okay you're calling me a liar when you have in fact not said a single factual statement throughout this whole thing

Hardly surprising

So to reiterate the fact that you are doing everything to deny they planted spies in the Trump campaign they wiretapped the Trump campaign the Steele dossier was the main predicating evidence to receive the first fisa request and everything that you have said until now is complete and utter 100% uncut garbage

If you could quote me saying, literally, any of that ... you might have a point.

You didn't quote me because you can't because THAT'S NOT WHAT I SAID.

Let me help you ...

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The IG did what IG’s do ... he found procedural errors in the investigation.

Here’s what he didn’t find:

That the “Steele Dossier” was the only basis for beginning the investigation or obtaining FISA warrants.

That the Obama Administration “spyed on” the Trump Campaign, and,

That the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election was politically motivated.

Those are FACTS.

I've substantiated EACH one of those claims with quotes.

You and the gang are desperately repeating the standard right-wing media crap which relies entirely on your misapplication of the word "spying."

Horowitz stated repeatedly that the investigation was not politically motivated, yet, you and the others KEEP railing on about "the Obama Adminsitration spying on Trump."

The FBI was investigating the Trump campaign because of credible intel that the campaign members were colluding with Russia. You don't like that, but it's true.

Carter Page was surveiled under FISA warrants. If even ONE of you were crying about the FISA warrant process itself, I'd be all in. You're not upset about insane government overreach.

You're not. You're crying about Trump being "spied" on and there is still ZERO evidence of that.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

You know what maybe you're right. Maybe they wrote this so vaguely to give these crazy desperate panicky people The Last Vestige of Hope before they realize that Horowitz actually sent many many many criminal referrals over to the Huber investigation and be revealed much sooner the Durham investigation

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Lol.

One referral has been sent.

One.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

That you know of.

Sealed indictments are sealed for a reason

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

You and the gang

Love the diversity but hate the animosity.

You're crying about Trump being "spied" on and there is still ZERO evidence of that.

Bully tactics?

Just asking because I would think a thesaurus would be an acceptable exhibit to render as evidence? I mean if every word is dedicated to a singular definition then come out and say it, geez bu dee.

Oh, and one indictment recorded as sealed has been proven authentic, and is to be unsealed soon?

My guess is the dominoes are placed along the path of least resistance, for the good of the children.

I have no children of my own and am past my prime, so
I'm very selfish to demand the desires of my heart be fulfilled.

I know I'm not alone in this.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Do you have anything besides a somewhat pedantic lecture on my writing style?

There’s no reason to guess. Durham, once a respected prosecutor, has gone over to the side of political hackers.

If they had anything, we’d know it. Trump WOULD NOT let them sit on it.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: loveguy

Do you have anything besides a somewhat pedantic lecture on my writing style?

There’s no reason to guess. Durham, once a respected prosecutor, has gone over to the side of political hackers.

If they had anything, we’d know it. Trump WOULD NOT let them sit on it.

So Durham doesn't have the perspective you want, so he's now a political hack?
I really don't think so.
We keep hearing how no one is above the law, but it seems that any prosecutor who sets their sights on a Democrat or their allies is automatically a political hack. Hmm.
Maybe wait for what evidence Durham has.

The FBI used opposition research that they knew was unreliable and doctored evidence to defraud the court into giving them the go ahead to surveil a member of a Presidential campaign, turned intelligence briefings into investigative material, leaked notes on a conversation with the President and sent people with wires into meetings with Trump campaign members. All without any shred of evidence that anyone in the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia. They never even tried to protect the Trump campaign from what Russia were doing.

Shouldn't you be pissed off about that instead of repeating Democrat talking points that Durham and Barr are bad actors?
edit on 13/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join