It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OIG fisa abuse report confirms high level plants and spies inserted into Trump campaign

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Rogers has been in on helping President Trump all along, according to Mr. di Genova:

“Admiral Mike Rogers, he discovered the illegal spying, he briefed the chief FISA court judge, worked with her for months. The Justice Department has been notified of the names of those who lied and Bill Barr is well aware.”

www.independentsentinel.com...

It depends on who you believe, we do need some clarity as fake news is everywhere.
Hopefully John Durham and IG Barr will help clarify.

originally posted by: Auth3nt1k
a reply to: dashen

So did mike Roger's do that before or after he said

“I have seen nothing on the NSA side that we have engaged in such activity, nor that anyone ever asked us to engage in such activity.”

About wiring tapping trump tower UNDER OATH?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Auth3nt1k

en.wikipedia.org...

im not saying for sure.

im just saying

how do you catch a wild animal?

a trap
edit on 12 9 2019 by dashen because: snap

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Here is one that is hard to ignore:

In Senate testimony last week, Attorney General William Barr used the word “spying” to refer to the Obama administration, um, spying on the Trump campaign. Of course, fainting spells ensued, with the media-Democrat complex in meltdown. Former FBI Director Jim Comey tut-tutted that he was confused by Barr’s comments, since the FBI’s “surveillance” had been authorized by a court.
nypost.com...

Trump has had a knack for being proven right over the last 3+ years, they did wire tap the Trump Towers, this is old news.
All the Trump eggs are in the John Durham basket at this point.
We can go back and forth but that is the reality, we need to see what John Durham has come up with.

if you notice the quote from Rogers he specifically says "on the NSA side" hmm...interesting stipulation wouldn't you say?

So did mike Roger's do that before or after he said

“I have seen nothing on the NSA side that we have engaged in such activity, nor that anyone ever asked us to engage in such activity.”

About wiring tapping trump tower UNDER OATH?

edit on 9-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I’m sickened by the amount of deceit, corruption and treasonous behavior that keeps rearing it’s ugly head on what has become a daily basis. The drastic measures that certain branches of our government are going to in order to obtain and maintain power, should scare the # out of anyone paying attention.

It’s sad to see our gov morally and ethically bankrupt and void of integrity. It’s been hard to watch.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

A cyber false flag to justify as Grambler put it.

The greatest spying scandal in this countries history.

^this.

This is truly shocking and utterly unacceptable.
The US Govt under Obama working against the interests of millions of American people to undermine their favoured candidate and worse, continuing into Trumps presidency.
Nothing compares to this corruption and abuse of power.
Barr and Durham need to take off the sugar coating that the IG applied to this.

edit on 10/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
FYI: Wed 12/11/2019 - DOJ Michael Horowitz answers questions about his FISA-abuse report, from the Senate Judiciary Committee, headed by Senator Lindsey Graham. Will be streamed live at 10:00am Eastern, on C-SPAN 3.

Link to C-Span Channel 3: www.c-span.org.../justice-department-ig-testifies-fisa-abuse-allegations

C-span Channel 3 Program listing: www.c-span.org...

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
the report was a nothing burger, keep yelling treason maybe it will do something lol

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
You should be concerned with the blatant misconduct and lying to the FISA court by the FBI.
Warrants obtained illegally, changing emails to incriminate people yea nothing to see hear.
Are you even an American? What are you thinking "nothing burger"...
c'mon be honest, do you really want the FBI to conduct itself this way?
All you have done was repeat what Hillary Clinton has said, bravo to you.

originally posted by: nataliep
the report was a nothing burger, keep yelling treason maybe it will do something lol

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: nataliep

T R E A S O N !
R
E
A
S
O
N!

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I think the whole political part of this is blinding so many people because they were either against Trump or with Trump and everyone has stayed loyal along those lines but the reality is that this type of # could end of happening to any citizen regardless if they are running for office or not and that is what is really scary.

These individuals thought they could break the law and do whatever they could to help them win an election. What happens if instead of an election it is new technology or just information that someone may have. The whole thing has moved so far from the target that people need to open their eyes and realize that they could very well be the next target of crap like this. It wasn't just the fact of laws being broken and stretched to win an election. Many people had their lives completely torn apart from this.

In my opinion regardless of political affiliation as a citizen you should be pissed off that something like this occurred.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
I think the whole political part of this is blinding so many people because they were either against Trump or with Trump and everyone has stayed loyal along those lines but the reality is that this type of # could end of happening to any citizen regardless if they are running for office or not and that is what is really scary.

These individuals thought they could break the law and do whatever they could to help them win an election. What happens if instead of an election it is new technology or just information that someone may have. The whole thing has moved so far from the target that people need to open their eyes and realize that they could very well be the next target of crap like this. It wasn't just the fact of laws being broken and stretched to win an election. Many people had their lives completely torn apart from this.

In my opinion regardless of political affiliation as a citizen you should be pissed off that something like this occurred.

Something like what occured?
Who broke the law to win an election?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Hillary always sends beautifil bunch of flowers and a pre In deepest sypathy Card.
Writing inside I am so sorry to hear about the imminent death of your loved one.
His future suicide was a devastating loss to Both Myself and Bill who will always remember the look on his face as he realised Bill & I had decided he knew too much.
We have already paid for the funeral so don't need to worry about that.
The Church is booked.
It must be very popular we had to book it 6 months ago.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Here are the TIME "Crook of the Year" nominees.

Who Will Win? : twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Here are the TIME "Crook of the Year" nominees.

Who Will Win? : twitter.com...

You guys will believe anything but facts. lol

How many times have you guys said.."this is it"..lol NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I hope you watched or will watch the testimony from IG Horrorwitz from yesterday.
You have it all wrong.

Correct they did not ask them to join and clearly stated if they had joined they would have stopped using them as an informant.

This report destroys the presidents lies.

No wire tap.
No one in his campaign spying.
Operation crossfire huricane started weeks before they got the dossier.

How anyone could vote for this man again after being played so bad is beyond me.

edit on 12-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
The IG did what IG’s do ... he found procedural errors in the investigation.

Here’s what he didn’t find:

That the “Steele Dossier” was the only basis for beginning the investigation or obtaining FISA warrants.

That the Obama Administration “spyed on” the Trump Campaign, and,

That the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election was politically motivated.

Those are FACTS.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The IG did what IG’s do ... he found procedural errors in the investigation.
Altering an email which confirmed Carter Page was working for the CIA, procedural error. ...How cute.

Here’s what he didn’t find:

That the “Steele Dossier” was the only basis for beginning the investigation or obtaining FISA warrants.
The “Steele Dossier” was central to FISA warrant, without it no FISA...[the phrase only basis was never used]
That the Obama Administration “spyed on” the Trump Campaign, and,
LOL, yea Horrorwitz said "illegal surveillance" ...another word game

That the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election was politically motivated.
Horrorwitz was ambiguous, do you need Horrorwitz to tell you what to think? I don't, I've seen enough bias.

Those are FACTS.

edit on 12-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The fact is that you clearly didn't read the report because it says in plain English which I assume that you understand that the Steele dossier was the main predicating evidence to support the fisa request

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Gryphon66

The fact is that you clearly didn't read the report because it says in plain English which I assume that you understand that the Steele dossier was the main predicating evidence to support the fisa request

He actually said yesterday that the steele dossier was full of "problems" for Trump. Now he is saying pfff, it wasnt even used.
Literally shows up to try to muddy the waters on most threads.

Lolz🤪

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

MI6 is definitely not hiring the best and brightest these days

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join