It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Presidential Election - The Circus comes to Town

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Okay...I'm going to put this out there. I am concerned about the 2020 Election. There is only so much I can post and I have to be extraordinarily careful about what I say.... But I will tell you my OPINION that those who maneuver various strategies to control outcomes have already identified how electoral votes can be procured in strategic districts to ensure a result that they want. These strategies may entail various methods. Some could be done through illegal votes (either duplicate votes, illegal votes, stolen votes, etc...). Some could be done through cybersecurity vulnerabilities. But I have no doubt whatsoever that it will happen.... Too many ideological chess pieces are being manipulated for it to be left to chance... I realize those are vague statements and I apologize I cannot clarify.

Needless to say, the resulting outcomes are going to lead to chaos...either way. I'm not saying head to your survival bunker....but be prepared for things to get very....interesting.

Does anyone else have a prediction on what they think will happen?

Trust me, I'd LOVE nothing more than to be wrong.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

. But I will tell you my OPINION that those who maneuver various strategies to control outcomes have already identified how electoral votes can be procured in strategic districts to ensure a result that they want

Dr Robert Epstein testifies before congress on googles capability to manipulate
elections.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
There are a lot of bad actors out there that have
plenty of influence and power, and they are still
vested in their loss of the 2016 election.

I suspect that these same people will do what ever
they can without getting caught to fix the outcome
of the 2020 election.

My mind wanders back to Obama testing the internet
connected voting apparatus in 2016. Nothing to see
here, move along.

edit on 9-12-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Yuk, I sure don't want that to be true, but thanks for "sharing your thoughts". I would hope we have some safeguards in place to deal with situations such as election fraud. I know in my area we are trying to get Voter ID passed, but for some reason, the dems are against it strongly. I'd say it seems odd, but it doesn't. Hope all is good with you and yours. Be safe, and if I don't see you, Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
My sister lives in Fairfax, right outside DC. I told her the other day, if trump wins in 2020, you need to come to my house. I live in the mountains, with like minded, well armed and very protective people. I just feel like if he wins again, the losers are going to essentially riot, especially around a liberal safe haven like DC.

I hope I'm wrong, just like you. As much as I want to see him destroy the dems, I don't want to see violence or anything of the sort.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Trump will lose in some controversial way and the same thing that happened with liberals in 2016 will happen to Trump's supporters, a bunch of triggering or worse.

This is far from over.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
...I just feel like if he wins again, the losers are going to essentially riot, especially around a liberal safe haven like DC.

I agree that if he wins 2020, which he will barring major election fraud...the Soros funded Anti Fa, and similarly funded groups will be bussed in droves before hand to battle ground states big cities, to basically pull massive violent protests and disrupt commerce etc...

CNN will jave plenty of heads up to sensationalize the hooplah.

Meanwhile those of us in the mountains, will keep an eye on each other and the horizon

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
There are a lot of bad actors out there that have
plenty of influence and power, and they are still
vested in their loss of the 2016 election.

of the 2020 election.

My mind wanders back to Obama testing the internet
connected voting apparatus in 2016. Nothing to see
here, move along.

DNC leaders are idiots. If they can dream it up, they'll attempt it.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

And also I think if he loses, you'll see a few sporadic protest and such, but I think it'll all be peaceful. Honestly, most of us voting for him, have to get up and go to work in the morning and can't afford to stay out all night yelling angry words and threatening old people like those groups. But yeah you're right, busses and busses if angry (paid to be so) people.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I think the elections are going to be fair and according to the rules.

But... both sides will accuse the other of all sorts of dirty tricks.

And the public will ignore the many tens of thousands of honest and careful workers who ensure that procedures are in order and kept. And instead the public will listen to the most outrageous, loudest, shouters.

Which will be bolstered by a press who wants sensationalism, now that they realize that no-one seems to care any more for truth, and that all media are paid for by advertising now.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
If he comes out, before the elections, and says that he is going to legalize marijuana federally, then loses?

I will believe there is a problem, for sure.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

of the 2020 election.

That's kind of the rub....if they ensure a win, they can also ensure they won't be caught. Even looking at Trump's win, it has been a long, drawn out process to show what was done almost 4 years ago. If a Democrat were president, NONE of this information would have ever seen the light of day.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Merry XMas ND!
I have been around here and there...just haven't had much time to post.

I have been involved in several discussions about voter fraud and/or cybersecurity that addresses issues across the country. I'm not saying that there aren't people who are trying to address these issues....quite the contrary. What I'm saying is that we are dealing with a reality where the "adversary" is deeply embedded in the same fashion as a sleeper cell. The Deep State has its tentacles in deep and I PROMISE YOU their bets are hedged. I am purposely trying to refrain from using the terms "Democrat" or "Republican" because that is a misdirection. This is about something far deeper than a two party system.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I really do hope you are right....

I also know that those people who strategize these machinations know that the majority of people are not violent or revolutionary. Let's look back at the American Revolution or the Civil War as an example.... Look at what point the citizenry had to be pushed to revolt? How much of society do you think is willing to risk their homes, lives, bank accounts, or family to save the US against a poorly defined adversary?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
If he comes out, before the elections, and says that he is going to legalize marijuana federally, then loses?

I will believe there is a problem, for sure.

He can't legalize marijuana. That is Congress job.... The only thing he can do is to continue to support or not support the Cole Memo and FINCEN Guidelines telling the US Attorneys not to prosecute users, dispensaries, or growers unless they can establish gang activity or drug trafficking (basically, don't go after small-time users or growers who are following state laws in states that have legalized....)
edit on 9-12-2019 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I think there are already plenty of legal ways of controlling the election such as district manipulation or even the electoral college so that most types of ballot fraud or voting fraud isn't even needed.

I think there is more of a problem of news/social media manipulation that needs to be addressed.

We are being divided on purpose and this country is divided basically 50/50 politically it seems.

Trying to predict anything right now is stretching it though too. Who knows what will happen once things really get going during election time. Things are going to get nasty and I think we all already know that.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Yes....it is going to get bad. And you can bet your last dollar that America's enemies will stoke those fires of division and capitalize on it in some very scary ways.

Again, I'm not trying to be all "doom and gloom" but I really don't think most of society sees the very real danger we are in.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

That's kind of the rub....if they ensure a win, they can also ensure they won't be caught. Even looking at Trump's win, it has been a long, drawn out process to show what was done almost 4 years ago. If a Democrat were president, NONE of this information would have ever seen the light of day.

For sure, if Hillary had won they would have continued
right on with their plan. Trump upset the apple cart,
they had worked so hard to have all of their right
people in all of the right places.

From the Paris Accord, to the U.N. to NATO, and
on and on. This is a shadowy group of people that
can only be likened to the Octopus.

I can only hope that fate plays her part, and
they are subverted once again, even if only
for a few years.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The reason they are going after Trump is because he can't be bought & controlled. Even after his win, they thought he'd be easy to manipulate because their deck is stacked so deep and entrenched everywhere (even beyond the US). The more he shows the world (and the people) that you can go around the obstacles they set before you, the more dangerous Trump becomes to them....which is why they've become hysterical about removing him. Trump unwittingly became the figurehead of a silent revolt worldwide.... Most of the world is still watching the shiny object and hasn't seen what is happening behind the curtain.

top topics

join