It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IG Report. Durham .....”another country heard from”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: chr0naut

No it doesnt.

PAGE ELEVEN!

FALSIFIED.

OMITTED.

I just realized, I am looking at the previous report by Horowitz, not the latest.

Apologies.

Give me a moment to read it and get up to speed.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Crap I forgot to add a source .

Source

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So since the IG report was a dud we're moving the goalposts to the Durham report? I thought so. I've been saying it for years, every bombshell is a dud until the next bombshell date is set. 😂

As you said, a "report".

The OIG can't prosecute or subpoena anyone. And as I understand it, only looks into the DOJ and not other agencies.

Horowitz got a partial picture, which prompted Durham's investigation. A criminal investigation. Which gives Durham full power to investigate all agencies and foreign players.

Given that, I wouldn't call this report a dud, since it never had teeth to begin with.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Did they keep falling or did the economy collapse like the Democrats predicted ?

By the way talk about going off tangent . 🙄

LOL, I was directly answering your question.

I don't think less unemployment is anyone's idea of economic collapse.

Did the Democrats actually predict economic collapse? Find me some linkage please.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Maybe people should have kept their rhetoric in check then? Because the impression that I got for months was that the IG report would tell all and expose all. Nope, turned out to be like the rest of the bombshells, a big fat dud.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Yeah I answered your direct question this is the last time .

stock market collapse economic recession.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Maybe people should have kept their rhetoric in check then? Because the impression that I got for months was that the IG report would tell all and expose all. Nope, turned out to be like the rest of the bombshells, a big fat dud.
No it wasn't.

The FBI played the FISA court and the IG effectively confirms that the Steel Dossier was complete fiction.

Like I said dude, you're just a troll, aiming for cheap political points in a game you play by yourself.

If the FBI can't be honest to the FISA court, how can they be honest to the public, that's us, me, YOU.

You may like being lied to, if anything is evident from your postings, but I don't, rather, we don't.

So yeah bruh, a dud 🙄
edit on 9-12-2019 by Arnie123 because: Truth

edit on 9-12-2019 by Arnie123 because: 🤔🤔

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

But it did. The report shows 17 instances where the FBI omitted or falsified evidence to obtain FISA warrants. IS that nothing? As I said, the OIG can't actually do anything about what they find. And this at the very least is partially driving Durham's investigation.

Grambler has a pretty good breakdown of the this part of the report on his thread.
edit on 9-12-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Think about this.

If the roles were reverse, and it was the republicans doing this to the democrats, could you imagine the outrage..

People like Obama and the Clintons and the world Pelosis of the democratic party would be doing 24-7 pressers. This honestly isn't the huge watershed even that a lot of people hoped for, but I really hope it's just the tip. Anyone with a clear mind and able to see through the BS can see this whole thing was politically motivated.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I forgot about this which strengthens their comments .

Huber wasn’t investigating the FISA court beginnings. So the investigation was taken away from him and give him to Durham.

Barr and Durham saw this coming .

Barr said Huber “was essentially on standby” in the event that Horowitz “referred a matter to him to be handled criminally.” That apparently has not been necessary, as Barr said “he has not been active on this front in recent months.” Barr said Durham would now be taking over Huber’s role in handling any criminal referrals from Horowitz and Huber’s involvement with Trump-Russia matters was done.

Source

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Good point wardaddy.
John Durham is our, fed up Americans, last hope.
How long until we get the "John Durham Report" ?
It can't come soon enough.
These anti-American fake constitutionalists are going to pretend that the IG report proves their point.
We need Barr and Durham to set the record straight and hold the resistance accountable.
I still have faith that justice will prevail.

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

So since the IG report was a dud we're moving the goalposts to the Durham report? I thought so. I've been saying it for years, every bombshell is a dud until the next bombshell date is set. 😂

As you said, a "report".

The OIG can't prosecute or subpoena anyone. And as I understand it, only looks into the DOJ and not other agencies.

Horowitz got a partial picture, which prompted Durham's investigation. A criminal investigation. Which gives Durham full power to investigate all agencies and foreign players.

Given that, I wouldn't call this report a dud, since it never had teeth to begin with.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Read the statement from attorney general Barr.

www.justice.gov...

His statement has nothing to do with the actual findings of the report, but the opposite, which is what he did with the Mueller report.

Once again, he is mischaracterizing the findings like he did when he issued his statement about the Mueller report because the most vocal supporters are too dense to believe otherwise or actually look into what it really says.

Barr is purposefully mischaracterizing and deceiving by presenting false information—misinformation—to further obscure the reality of the matter, in true form.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I see it as Barr differentiating from the conclusion.

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: carewemust
Read the statement from attorney general Barr.

www.justice.gov...

His statement has nothing to do with the actual findings of the report, but the opposite, which is what he did with the Mueller report.

Once again, he is mischaracterizing the findings like he did when he issued his statement about the Mueller report because the most vocal supporters are too dense to believe otherwise or actually look into what it really says.

Barr is purposefully mischaracterizing and deceiving by presenting false information—misinformation—to further obscure the reality of the matter, in true form.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

What about Durham who has also been investigating the case since May ?

Are you saying he’s just making stuff up too?

Don’t forget they took the case away from Huber because he was just waiting on referrals from the IG .

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
BREAKING: U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee contains TRAITORS to the United States Constitution.

During the 2016 and 2017 effort to weaponize the institutions of government against the outside candidacy of Donald Trump, the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (SSCI) was a participating entity.

Dianne Feinstein, Richard Burr, Mark Warner, Daniel Jones, and James Wolfe were all participants of varying degrees.
OIG FISA-Abuse Report Redactions Expose Them: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
FYI - Doing a copy/paste from the DOJ's Office of Inspector General website before it's taken down. Most Trump and rule-of-law supporters began morphing their expectations beyond what I.G. Horowitz is capable of determining, or doing.

Examination of the Department’s and the FBI’s Compliance with Legal Requirements and Policies in Applications Filed with the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court Relating to a certain U.S. Person

The OIG, in response to requests from the Attorney General and Members of Congress, is examining the Department’s and the FBI’s compliance with legal requirements, and with applicable DOJ and FBI policies and procedures, in applications filed with the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) relating to a certain U.S. person.

As part of this examination, the OIG is also reviewing information that was known to the DOJ and the FBI at the time the applications were filed from or about an alleged FBI confidential source.

Additionally, the OIG is reviewing the DOJ’s and FBI’s relationship and communications with the alleged source as they relate to the FISC applications.

If circumstances warrant, the OIG will consider including other issues that may arise during the course of the review.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Horowitz does a administrative investigation .

Durham does the real work .

This quote makes that clear .

[qote]Durham said. “However, our investigation is not limited to developing information from within component parts of the Justice department

Unneeded source

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Barr's statement is basically repeating what the IG said. Adding his faith and confidence in the FBI and DoJ. Nothing more, nothing less. If you think it says something else, maybe try reading it. It's quite a benign statement.
edit on 9-12-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Mischaracterization
No concurrance
Historical reference inapplicable sans proof

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Yet all this talk about the IG report as if it would be the final nail in the coffin for months now. All for nothing, just like I and others have been calling it.

I haven't heard anyone say it would be 'the final nail' - but it is far, far more damning than you seem to be aware of.

You might wanna actually read it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join