It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Confident are You in Trump's re-election?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: TooCloseToTheSun

Not sure if its against the law to link to gambling websites.
I also assumed people would be proficient in the use of a search engine.

Perhaps try this link;

www.oddschecker.com...

Seriously. You angry? Calm down, I gave you a link after you requested one.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TooCloseToTheSun

99% confident, the left has nobody, and even if they somehow get a big name and popular person, that person would not have the right message because Trump consolidated all the good platforms. Dems are left with dumb sh17 like anti 2nd amendment, anti 1st amendment, open borders, world government, global warming taxes to corporate billionaire money making schemes payout to other countries, and pro lopsided trade.

Now some will claim that free school and free healthcare, and anything free is a good idea, but you can't buy votes. Because there are more tax payers then not, and they know they will have to pay all these freebies for themselves and those who don't pay into the system, which will cost 5 folds more.It's much cheaper for them to pay their own healthcare and tuition.

Plus, after the election the left spent billions funding these AstroTurf crazy zombies that has done nothing but piss off the populace, that one backfire big time. People hate uncivilized protesters. U got to protest with a moral high ground, not on dumb stuff and crazy acts that just piss people off more like block traffic and burn schools.
edit on 9-12-2019 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Trump sold himself as the eff-you to the establishment candidate. But all he's done is lower taxes on the billionaires. He's just one of them.

If Trump really had balls and wanted to empty the swamp he would have printed his own money like the Lincoln greenback or the Kennedy silver dollar.

As far as I can tell Trump is no different than Hillary. Except Hillary would have drop way more bombs on Arabs for Israel.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So many super confident posters. I'm assuming they've got their savings firmly on Republicans for the election.

I mean you can't be that confident and not have the balls to back it up... right.

Thanks to those who gave honest answers. Bookies aren't in the market to lose money, but I wouldn't rule anything out.

Imagine if I was 99% sure on something and a bookie offered me double my money!

I wouldn't be able to believe my luck.... or would seriously consider why I might be so wrong and perhaps my view on reality has become warped by memes and catchphrases.

Things that make you go hmmmm

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I'm 99% confident. The democrats have gone so far left, in their attempt to impeach him with lies and manipulation, that their own party has walked away from in droves, due to embarrassment and going too far to the left.

The 1% I'm missing is because if we get complacent and think Trump has it in the bag, he'll lose.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Easy there tiger.
Trump has to run against someone does he not?

Who do you think will be his Challenger?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Yep pretty much. Trump appealed to the anti-Gov crowd. But failed to deliver and most of his supporters are doubling down their support in denial.

Worst thing Dems can do is let Killary run again.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Start your own thread so I can come in, completely miss the point, get defensive then ask a different question instead. Attaboy!

Haha, that came off very snarky. j/k

I have zero idea who could challenge Trump from the repubs, none of them have any attention and would get completely slaughtered by the Dems. Thats why they are rallying behind him, they have no backup plan... yet.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I wonder who else Americans could vote that aren't a bunch of kids with grandiose ideas but no actual capability of running a big country. That aside, I am worried about Tecumseh's curse:

The Curse of Tippecanoe (also known as Tecumseh's Curse or the 20 Year Presidential Curse) is the supposed pattern of deaths in office of Presidents of the United States elected in years that are evenly divisible by 20,

Also known as Curse of Tippecanoe .
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I see him winning if the economy maintains. He's also likely to gain more black voters this round and it won't take much. Even 2-3% would likely get him elected. That's really what hurt Hillary in the end; he pick pocketed black voters and remaining 1.3% or so voted third party finished her off.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Perhaps try this link;

www.oddschecker.com...

Well, then you should look at your source again. Read it again, then come back when you know how odds are done or figure out basic math.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

He lowered my taxes and I'm no billionaire. I don't really understand it when you get mad over someone else benefiting from the same thing you're benefiting from. Maybe it's just me, though, because I don't let myself get muddled over the business of everyone else as long as it's not negatively effecting me.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This entire thread is based on false information. Currently you win $5 for every $4 you bet on Trump, 5/4 odds.

Biden, on the other hand, you win $13 for every $2 you bet, 13/2 odds .

Pete is at $9 for every $1 you bet, 9/1 odds.

Bernie has the worst chance with 10/1 odds.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

just for context - i is not a US citizen - nor resident there-in

i am not " confident " of a trump victory in the 2020 POTUS election - but there is no sign of anyone eligable for the office stepping forward as candidate with any hint of a credible platform and manifesto

mr trump has critical flaws - but his attempted opponents make him appear the sane choice - thats a damming indictment

and yes - the political idiocy in the UK is worse - so i cannot even gloat at you merkins predicament

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Perhaps try this link;

www.oddschecker.com...

Well, then you should look at your source again. Read it again, then come back when you know how odds are done or figure out basic math.

He doesn't understand that Trump giving you LESS money for betting on him to win is a good thing and means people ARE putting their money where their mouth is. Math's is hard, probably doesn't understand why he has more money in his paycheck is because of the tax cut.

I had to explain in detail to a ex-liberal friend of mines how him making more money in his paycheck was because his taxes were lowered. He's ex-liberal because now he understands tax cuts save him money and aren't a "trick"

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Nah I'll stay here. We aren't overconfident. The economy is very good and we are at relative peace. Good luck beating an incumbent with those facts. Plus Trump's base is Rock solid if you hadn't noticed. Dems aren't unified behind anyone and Independents aren't on the Dem bandwagon from polls I've seen.

But you have fun trying to be the boss of this thread. Should work out just fine for you. I'm sure you are right.

BTW, Trump is actually going to run against a Democrat, notsome mythical Republican primary candidate. Will the Dems even have any money left by then? Better nominate Bloomberg.

edit on 9-12-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

what bookies odds shark seems to imply trumps the favorite to win re election least if i am reading it right www.oddsshark.com... trump at +125,biden at 550+,Pete Buttigieg +625 least as of dec 5th with Tulsi gabbard apparently having the worst odds listed at +6000,note they also cover odds for impeachment in house and impeachment and removal in senate respectively

www.gambling.com...

Explaining U.S. Presidential Betting Odds For everyone new to betting and/or checking out political odds for the first time, here's how moneylines work when it comes to betting on the presidential election. If a candidate is listed at -140, you would have to bet (risk) $140 to win $100. If a candidate is listed at +600, betting $100 would win you $600 should that candidate win. Worth noting, the larger (also known as longer) the line means the smaller (or shorter) the oddsmakers' implied probability for that candidate to win and vice versa. For example, a candidate with odds of +800 has a smaller implied probability of winning than a candidate with odds of +250 despite the first candidate's odds being larger.
so it does seem the bookies still favor him over most of the dem candidates running

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Winning Party:

Republicans Odds:

11/10

Democrat Odds:

8/11

www.oddschecker.com...

What part of my OP are you struggling to comprehend?

link   
If Trump wins with anything less than ~130 million votes it will be a SLAM DUNK ON VOTER FRAUD as the only possible explanation.

link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

You should have let them keep him...lol just kidding.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join