It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OIG Report on FISA Abuse Released

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump speaking live now. He says the oig report is just the tip of the iceberg.

Read the statement from attorney general Barr.

www.justice.gov...

Damn...

The Inspector General’s report now makes clear that the FBI launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken. It is also clear that, from its inception, the evidence produced by the investigation was consistently exculpatory. Nevertheless, the investigation and surveillance was pushed forward for the duration of the campaign and deep into President Trump’s administration. In the rush to obtain and maintain FISA surveillance of Trump campaign associates, FBI officials misled the FISA court, omitted critical exculpatory facts from their filings, and suppressed or ignored information negating the reliability of their principal source. The Inspector General found the explanations given for these actions unsatisfactory. While most of the misconduct identified by the Inspector General was committed in 2016 and 2017 by a small group of now-former FBI officials, the malfeasance and misfeasance detailed in the Inspector General’s report reflects a clear abuse of the FISA process

Just a "nothing burger" huh?
There's more to come folks.
edit on 12 9 2019 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

nothing to see here, move along sir.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Here's a drinking game for you.... Drink every time a post comes up saying that the OIG FISA report is a nothingburger.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
And Crossfire Hurricane ?

They pick the most stupid names for their 'operations'.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm having Mueller report deja vu!

Oh how upset you get when its not your burger anymore.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TooCloseToTheSun

I'm having the shampeachment munchies.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TooCloseToTheSun

I'm having Mueller report deja vu!

Oh how upset you get when its not your burger anymore.

And you saying that I am upset makes it so?
I am observing.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
lol james comey making fun of fox and friends, i guess they had him booked, and when the repot came out they backed out real fast.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

No, me observing made me know. The cause of your sadness is for you to know, I can only guess.

--- > An entire parties loyal sheep pin all hopes on a report (qult on suicide watch)
---> Report findings inconclusive and recommend no legal action or state given crime
---> Thread full of said party claiming its wrong, its all wrong the worlds against us
---> Sheep move onto pinning hopes on how their biased politicians interpret the report instead of the report itself

Welcome to the great show! Realize who the puppets are yet? psst dont answer, its you.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TooCloseToTheSunHey buddy, this is just the beginning next week they're all going to jail for treason!
hillary and obama!

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: nataliep

Someones been drinking the qool aid, Hillary going to jail is so 2017.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TooCloseToTheSun

No, me observing made me know. The cause of your sadness is for you to know, I can only guess.

--- > An entire parties loyal sheep pin all hopes on a report (qult on suicide watch)
---> Report findings inconclusive and recommend no legal action or state given crime
---> Thread full of said party claiming its wrong, its all wrong the worlds against us
---> Sheep move onto pinning hopes on how their biased politicians interpret the report instead of the report itself

Welcome to the great show! Realize who the puppets are yet? psst dont answer, its you.
IG report determined that the FBI was not honest with the FISA process.

--Durham agress with context but not conclusion.
*Currently in an ongoing criminal investigation.

--Barr agrees with context but not conclusion.
**Currently assisting Durham.

To the ignorant this is but a show, to the would be players, the sheep.

In reality, real world issues were outlined in the IG and it isn't just "us" who disagree with the conclusion, higher up invesitgative authoraties disagree as well, take it up with them, but you'll have to wait because there criminal investigation, tied into the same issues, is still ongoing.

How foolish of you 😂

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Barrs statement and Durhams together is very thrilling..

I watched Trumps response, he looked happy, like the Dems, FBI and OIG had just fallen into a big trap!

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TooCloseToTheSun
At least you have something close to right now.
At first you said that I was upset.
I am not.
Then you changed it to sad.
I am a bit sad. I am sad for you. Sad that there are people so blinded that they can read the OIG report and not see what is there.
If you are actually being honest about your take on the report.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
So, basically, nothing happened.

I'm happy to hear you all waited for such groundbreaking non-news. Here are some excerpts:

Page III. On Opening the Main Investigation.

We concluded that Priestap's exercise of discretion in opening the investigation was in compliance with Department and FBI policies, and we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced his decision.

Page IV. On Opening Four Individual Investigations of Page, Manafort, Papadapoulous and Flynn.

We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the decisions to open the four individual investigations.

Page VI. On FISA of Carter Page

We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the FBI's decision to seek FISA authority on Carter Page.

Page XVII. On Usage of Confidential Human Sources and Undercover Employees.

Finally, we also found no documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivations influenced the FBI's decision to use CHSs or UCEs to interact with Trump campaign officials in the Crossfire Hurricane investigation.

And a Bonus on Page II. On Steele Dossier playing no role whatever in the Predication of the Investigation

These officials, though, did not become aware of Steele's election reporting until weeks laterand we therefore determined that Steele's reports played no role in the Crossfire Hurricane opening.

Emphatic rejection, on every single point, of the Barr/Trump conspiracy that the Russia investigation - or any aspect thereof - was politically biased or motivated.
edit on 9-12-2019 by links234 because: Added info

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
BREAKING: U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee contains TRAITORS to the United States Constitution.

During the 2016 and 2017 effort to weaponize the institutions of government against the outside candidacy of Donald Trump, the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (SSCI) was a participating entity.

Dianne Feinstein, Richard Burr, Mark Warner, Daniel Jones, and James Wolfe were all participants of varying degrees.
OIG FISA-Abuse Report Redactions Expose Them: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Why doesn't anyone talk about what the compromising information against Clinton was?

The same reason the content of her e-mails has never been discussed.
Attack the messenger and convince everyone to ignore the message.
Or were you being rhetorical?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234

I'm happy to hear you all waited for such groundbreaking non-news. Here are some excerpts:

We concluded that Priestap's exercise of discretion in opening the investigation was in compliance with Department and FBI policies, and we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced his decision.

Page IV. On Opening Four Individual Investigations of Page, Manafort, Papadapoulous and Flynn.

We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the decisions to open the four individual investigations.

We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the FBI's decision to seek FISA authority on Carter Page.

Finally, we also found no documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivations influenced the FBI's decision to use CHSs or UCEs to interact with Trump campaign officials in the Crossfire Hurricane investigation.

And a Bonus on Page II. On Steele Dossier playing no role whatever in the Predication of the Investigation

These officials, though, did not become aware of Steele's election reporting until weeks laterand we therefore determined that Steele's reports played no role in the Crossfire Hurricane opening.

Emphatic rejection, on every single point, of the Barr/Trump conspiracy that the Russia investigation - or any aspect thereof - was politically biased or motivated.
That's not the primary issue, in fact, the IG is saying that the Steel Dossier is complete fiction and that the FBI used the flimsy info to start their investigation.

It also doesn't change the fact that the FBI mislead the FISA court process to spy on the Trump campaign.

*Horowitz doesn't have the power to arrest, charge or conduct warrants.

You literally misinterpreted the whole thing to look at a few lines involving political bias, lmfao.

What was Horowitz primary mission and scope???

*To investigate any FBI malfeasence, most notably the FISA process.

It was determined that yes, there was a concertive effort to illegally spy on the Trump campaign with flimsy evidence.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234

Sorry, but I don’t believe a damn thing written in that report, do you? What’s scary is that they’ll put this out and the masses will believe it without questioning it with the exception of a few. Nope, not buying it.

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join