It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OIG Report on FISA Abuse Released

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Word on the street is there is heat on james comey.
It would be a shame if he were actually held accountable.....

Yeah, a $3,000 shame... rotflmao!

I'm surprised no one else took Auggie up on his offer.

He is trying to get me to up the amount, so it may not be too late to get in on the action...

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Of course, I expect you to deny, deflect, disparage and pretend these aren't accomplishments, no worries, it is what TDS sufferers do.

Your point was relative to other Presidents. There's no comparison data in the kiss up article you linked vis a vis other Presidents.

This is what the TDS does to people, they post stuff and don't even bother reading it first.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
"originally posted by: tanstaafl
Of course, I expect you to deny, deflect, disparage and pretend these aren't accomplishments, no worries, it is what TDS sufferers do."

Your point was relative to other Presidents. There's no comparison data in the kiss up article you linked vis a vis other Presidents.

Kiss up article? Now simply stating facts is kissing up? Oh, right, almost forgot who I was talking to...

I showed you facts/evidence of his accomplishments. Now its up to you to counter with whoever you think comes even close.

This is what the TDS does to people, they post stuff and don't even bother reading it first.

Agreed... and you can also say that it causes them to read things and completely ignore facts that they disagree with, and read into it something that is not even there.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Hello from FL38 snookums:

Lol

This is legendary

But dude.. Why Edge?

edit on 17-1-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Kiss up article? Now simply stating facts is kissing up?

You were supposed to be showing how this very stable genius with a big brain is the greatest President, the greatest, of all time.

Oh, right, almost forgot who I was talking to...

You probably did, let me remind you, I'm the guy who likes facts.

I showed you facts/evidence of his accomplishments. Now its up to you to counter with whoever you think comes even close.

No, it's YOUR job since you're the one who made the claim.

Agreed... and you can also say that it causes them to read things and completely ignore facts that they disagree with, and read into it something that is not even there.

The fact is that there was nothing comparing Trump to any other President in that article. It was a fluff piece by a sympathetic publication.

edit on 17-1-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
But dude.. Why Edge?

Something with United's wi-fi and Chrome seems to screw up browsing when I'm on ATS.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

You were supposed to be showing how this very stable genius with a big brain is the greatest President, the greatest, of all time.

No, I said he has accomplished more in his first 3 years than any other Prez. And he has. I pointed you to a full list of them. You can't counter, so you just deflect... par for the course.

"Oh, right, almost forgot who I was talking to..."

You probably did, let me remind you, I'm the guy who likes facts.

You mean, you're the guy who likes to pick and choose what facts he recognizes, and ignores the rest? Yeah, no reminder necessary...

"I showed you facts/evidence of his accomplishments. Now its up to you to counter with whoever you think comes even close."

No, it's YOUR job since you're the one who made the claim.

I made the claim. I backed it up with facts demonstrating his accomplishments.

It should be easy for you to counter with a list of accomplishments of some other Prez that look even remotely as impressive.

Since you cannot, all you can do is continue to deflect. No worries, mate. Have fun flying the friendly skies - maybe your daddy is a pilot and you get a lot of REE passes...

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

No, I said he has accomplished more in his first 3 years than any other Prez. And he has. I pointed you to a full list of them. You can't counter, so you just deflect... par for the course.

When you make that claim you need to back it up with comparable data. You haven't.

You mean, you're the guy who likes to pick and choose what facts he recognizes, and ignores the rest? Yeah, no reminder necessary...

You post little in the way of facts and nearly all in the way of opinion, including that article that mentions the accomplishments of zero other Presidents vis a vis Trump. None.

I made the claim. I backed it up with facts demonstrating his accomplishments.

And nothing showing how they compare to anyone else.

It should be easy for you to counter with a list of accomplishments of some other Prez that look even remotely as impressive.

Not my job, that's yours since you made the claim.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
But dude.. Why Edge?

Something with United's wi-fi and Chrome seems to screw up browsing when I'm on ATS.

The new edge browser being pushed out by Microsoft is based on Chrome. In fact it's just like the Chrome browser. So watch out!
edit on 1/17/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

When you make that claim you need to back it up with comparable data.

Says who? You just made that up pulling it out of your backside.

I provided a list (probably not even complete) of his major accomplishments.

Now all you have to do is pick a Prez you think could compete, find a list of his accomplishments, and counter.

You have not done that.

Why is that?

You post little in the way of facts and nearly all in the way of opinion,

The list of Trumps accomplishments was a list of facts.

You're asking for the impossible. It isn't a function of numbers. It is a function of impact.

Again - point to one - just one - Prez who had anywhere near such a list of accomplishments.

Not my job, that's yours since you made the claim.

The ball is in your court. Feel free to drop it - oh, right, thats what you've been doing this entire sub-thread.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Says who? You just made that up pulling it out of your backside.

You:

he has already done far more in his first 3 years than any President before him

So to back up your claim you listed nothing by any other President. Just some maturbatory article that feeds your confirmation bias.

You're asking for the impossible. It isn't a function of numbers. It is a function of impact.

So what you're saying is it's all subjective and solely someone's opinion. Gotcha.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

"originally posted by: tanstaafl
Says who? You just made that up pulling it out of your backside."

You:

he has already done far more in his first 3 years than any President before him

You would be hilarious, if you weren't so monotonously tiring.

I asked, 'Who says that if I make a claim like that that I then have to provide 'comparable data'?

Hint: I don't. In fact, it would be near impossible, without listing the accomplishments of all preceding Prez's, and categorizing them to make some kind of intelligent comparison. How long do you think that would take? Days? Weeks?

That is absurd - when all you have to do is spend a few minutes to find rebuttal evidence.

You haven't, because you can't, so you continue to deflect.

Grow up. Grow a pair. Admit you're wrong and move on.

So to back up your claim you listed nothing by any other President.

No need, since the ones listed were so overwhelming.

Just some maturbatory article that feeds your confirmation bias.

That is what you call a simple listing of facts.

Your TDS will be the death of you. Maye it be swift and painless.

"You're asking for the impossible. It isn't a function of numbers. It is a function of impact."

So what you're saying is it's all subjective and solely someone's opinion. Gotcha.

Subjective? No. It is simply a matter of gauging the impact. But of course it takes an honest, intellectual capacity for considering all of the evidence without looking at it through TDS colored glasses. You are apparently incapable of doing that.

I am sorry for you. No worries though, I'll really enjoy spending your $3,000 payout when it comes time. Until then, deflection shields at 100%, captain!
edit on 18-1-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Hint: I don't. In fact, it would be near impossible...

Translation: I am lazy.

No need, since the ones listed were so overwhelming.

Comapred to what? The other Presidents accomplishments you're too lazy to source for comparison purposes?

That is what you call a simple listing of facts.

With no context for your argument.

Subjective? No. It is simply a matter of gauging the impact.

Which you haven't done either. Intellectual laziness at it's worst.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I'm surprised no one else took Auggie up on his offer.

He is trying to get me to up the amount, so it may not be too late to get in on the action...

When am I getting my money?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

When am I getting my money?

You're not, since you're going to lose the bet.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Sure.

It's fascinating to watch people operate under the delusion that something that you've been claiming is about to happen for four years is really, seriously, no kidding, gonna happen in the next 70 days. For realz this time. Honest.

Get the payment ready and stop trying to weasel out of paying. You lost.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Man, remember when we were all convinced that this report was going to bring down the Deep State and expose all the swamp creatures in government for Trump to fire?

That's what this report did, right? Right?!

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
Man, remember when we were all convinced that this report was going to bring down the Deep State and expose all the swamp creatures in government for Trump to fire?

That's what this report did, right? Right?!

The tick-tocking will happen. For real this time. It's gonna be so super amazing that you won't believe who's on the indictment list. Any day now. Any day now. Tick-tock, tick-tock.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Ruh-oh.

Better hope this isn't true:

REPORT: John Durham Dropping His Investigations into Spygate, “Worried About Blowback From Joe Biden”

edit on 15-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Better hope this isn't true:

Yeah, its a big blow to the Trump campaign. Even if Trump does come back, Durham has sold out. With all the fake news going around maybe it is more disinfo, but it does not look like it as Durham held off before the election and now it is over nothing looks to be getting done.

Durham And Barr Head Fake, Trump Deception

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join